+27747089718

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+27747089718

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +27747089718
Email: alexhansieprivate22@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: alexhansieprivate22@gmail.com
Greetings,

My name is Mr. Alex Hansie, from South African, I work with (Liberty life Group) Insurance Company. as the Senior Claim Adjuster for the Company with 7years of experience . During our last primary auditions for 2017 end of year quarter, I found out in my department that one of our clients who insured his properties and life has died since two years ago that is in 2015.

Since then, there has been nobody that comes forward to claim his insurance premium which amounted to Five Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars (USD$5.500.000) Therefore, I am seeking for a reliable and trustworthy person who is
from outside the country that can act as the deceased next of kin to make this claim for this above stated premium.

Note that I shall provide all necessary assistance to make sure this premium is paid out. All documentations regarding this claim will be forwarded to you for presentation to the Insurance Company for further approval. If this goes well with you, we shall disburse the funds in accordance to a percentage we can agree on.

Note that this is absolutely confidential and upon your response, I shall explain explicitly to you for more understanding. Please endeavor to contact me either by phone or email indicating your interest in this business proposition.

Regards,
Mr. Alex Hansie
alexhansieprivate22@gmail.com
Senior Claim Adjuster
Tel:+27-74 708 9718
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.