+2346235100853

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2346235100853

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +2349028903809 & +2346235100853
Email: mrkuzoka@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA
PHONE: +234 902 890 3809
FAX: 234 623 510 0853

Greeting’s: XXX,

This is to let you know that we are through with the clearance process and your consignment Funds valued the sum of One million four hundred and ninety seven thousand united state dollars ($1.497, 000.00) has been packaged in a consignment box and finally left this country Nigeria to be delivered to your received address TOMORROW with the help of UN diplomat staff name by (MR. SPENCER DALE).

Please take note of this important notice, Your Funds was registered with UN Courier Service as (Family treasure/Gift items) for security reasons, so please don’t ever disclose the real content which is your raw cash to the diplomat.

Below are the shipment details take note of them:

TOTAL WEIGHT OF THE BOX= 21KG
AIRWAY BILL NO. = 02786209107
SHIPMENT: 083 9820917

Note that the $3, 000, 00 which was deducted from your total Funds to be used for the expenses has been used properly. It was unfortunate that the $3, 000, 00 was not enough to cover the stamp duty fee and we cannot open the luggage again because it has been deposited and sealed under UN Courier Company for delivery and to actualize the delivery, I used my pocket money to pay the sum of $650 for the stamp duty fee, so please remember to send it back to me with anything you wish giving me for my good works for making you receive your payment.

Furthermore, be informed that delivery will be made to your doorstep; please bear in mind that your valid ID CARD must be presented to the diplomat (MR. SPENCER DALE) on his arrival before release will be done to you.

To ensure safety please don’t ever mention this transaction to anybody no matter how close or trusted you think the person might be to you to avoid jeopardizing this transaction until you have received your consignment box from the diplomat.
Finally attached to this mail is your diplomatic consignment box.

Mr.Kennedy
Director cash processing unit
United bank of Africa. (U.B.A).
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.