+22998450253

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998450253

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +12035907675 & +22998450253
Email: davdammy@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: "Rev. BEN Akachukwu" - davdammy@outlook.com
Urgent Attention

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worthy of $11.5Million out of delivery your consignment with the help of Dr David Don Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Mr David Damy of your package and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Los Angeles International Airport in USA with your consignment box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has.So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat agent and call or text him with this phone line (203) 590-7675 or email him (davdammy@outlook.com)so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your package delivered to you and hand you over your package safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Mr David Damy has no time to waste due to his flight ticket, So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name;..................
(2)Mobile Phone Number;...............
(3)Current Home Address;...............
(4)Fax Number;..............
(5)Country;............
(6)City;.....................
(7)Nearest Airport;...............
(8) A Copy of Your ID........
As he is at LOS ANGELES International Airport in USA right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the consignment box which made him to misplace your address
So contact him to deliver your package first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,

Please try to make sure that you contact him with this text massage
Name- Agent: Mr David Damy
Call or SMS : (203) 590-7675
Email: (davdammy@outlook.com)
So contact him to deliver your Consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch, Furthermore remember the Agent delivering the Consignment Box does not know the content of that consignment box is money, Because the Attorney which represented you registered it as a family value to avoid hitch during the delivery so unknown circumstances should you let him know the content of that consignment box is to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you..

Regards

Rev. BEN Akachukwu
Mobile: (+229) 98450253
Quick Reply
To: "mr David Damy via email (davdammy@outlook.com)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22998450253

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998450253
Email: davidsure33@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: David Sure - davidsure33@outlook.com
Attention dear beneficiary,

I’m David Sure the new appointed Manager of DHL Office at Porto Novo Benin Republic. I assumed this office on 2nd, January, 2017. On going through the files of the previous records of this office, I discovered that there are 5parcels containing ATM cards each one attached with an email address of the owner on it. The former appointee of this office (Dr.Frank Arnold ) failed to
carry out the delivery as it was instructed and programmed. Probably, one of his reasons for not carrying out the delivery was because of your Non-Compliance Of Official Processes and Unbelief Of The Reality Of Your Genuine
Visa Card.

According to the content recorded in each file, the ATM card was deposited by (Mr Fred Snokes) who died one year back as a manager of Bank of Africa. On the statement he wrote on the list, he stated that each of the aforementioned ATM cards contains the sum of US$5,500,000.00 ($5.5M USD) and was supposed to transfer to you through his bank but due to your unable to finish the process he uploaded
the money to their ATM Visa card and registered with DHL office before he died.

Meanwhile, I've made the arrangement of posting the 5 parcels through our DHL fast delivery to the 5 of you to your respective mailing address Am also sending the same message of the same content to 5 of you that own the abandoned ATM CARDS each at the same time. If found in spam folder, it could be due to your Internet Service Provider, ISP. So move to your inbox before your
reply.

I went to our head office at Cotonou Benin and reported the issue of the discovered 5 ATM cards in my office and they verified it and gave me the veto order to carry out the delivery immediately you reconfirm your mailing address to this office in order for us to mail the ATM CARD directly to you. Note,below information is officially needed for the sending of the card.

Full name:____
Full mailing info:____
Your cell phone line:_____
Nearest Airport:_____
A.Copy of your I`D:____

I will send your ATM Card once you update us with the above info and you shall be given a tracking number, that is, the Track and Trace number of your parcel once it is posted to your mailing address, so as to enable you track your parcel to know exactly when it will arrive to your mailing address.

Remain blessed as I'II be looking forward to receiving your immediate response Email:(davidsure33@outlook.com)
regards David Sure
office phone:+229_984_502_53
New manager DHL Courier Company Benin Republic.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.