+2349020859078

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2349020859078

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +12087574506 & +2349020859078
Emails: jamesibe844@gmail.com & govcbn1212@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

E-mail: govcbn1212@gmail.com
OFFICE +234-9020859078
URGENT NOTICE,

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY

This is a mail from Mr. Godwin Emefiele the newly appointed Central Bank of Nigeria, I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials has made it to be. Payment of Inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. Is my pleasure to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance /compensation payment? He is
currently in BOISE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, IDAHO, on transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call/SMS him now with this line (208)757-4506 or email:jamesibe844@gmail.com,then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr.FRANKJOHN. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds. On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment for security reasons.

Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; my direct line is +234-9020859078. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport, so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE +234-9020859078
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.