+22966195990

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22966195990

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22966195990
Email: attorneyjeanphillippe@legislator.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: pers.official@yandex.com
Dearest,
I know my message will come a surprise to you. However, i am Janet Vhon, 65yrs, writing as the spirit of God directs me this hour. I have been suffering from laryngeal cancer for over 4 years, now my doctor gave a conclusion today that i will not survive the next 48hrs on this terminal life as my condition is so bad.

I lost my husband years ago, we were diplomats, and with no kid left to inherit all we labored for. It is my sincere wish that i donate for charity this Euros 2.3 million, kept in fix deposit. I want you to sincerely administer this charity donation and obligation to reach the needy,and to orphanage homes. Remember to respect the wish of a dying woman. Contact my lawyer... he is a God fearing man and he will help you with the procedure to enable the bank transfer the fund to you. His name, Mr. Asogba Jean-Philippe,phone:+229 6619-5990 email: attorneyjeanphillippe@legislator.com

God bless you.
Janet
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.