+22998771317

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998771317

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22966673695 & +22998771317
Email: mg.onlinepayment@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: info.info2017@yahoo.com
UBA Benin Corporate Headquarters:
Address: Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue Pape Jean Paul II, Cotonou, Benin
Postal Address: 01 BP 2020 Cotonou Benin
Telephone: +229 66 67 36 95
Fax: +229 98 77 13 17
E-mail: mg.onlinepayment@gmail.com

Attention: Dear Friend,

Greetings, am very sorry for taken too much of your time at this moment but please try to understand and bear with me as you go through this urgent message, my name is Mr. MIKE ONYEKA i have tried reaching you on mail all this while, but you fail to respond back to me, please be aware that your matter came to my desk which were dated since on the 25-08-2017 with the total funds of $250,000 United State Dollars, frankly speaking you are very lucky because you are going to receive your first (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD after responding to our mail, all this while your transfer has been stop because it was under investigation of money laundry by the Ministry of Information and National Orientation and that was the reason your name were among those who were blacklisted, but now we have settle your problem and removed your name from the blacklist, so your funds is free for transfer over to you now.

This is your (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD:
(1) 5645-3?63 - $1,500USD
(2) 6426-475? - $1,500USD
(3) 9635-?438 - $1,500USD
(4) 3466-49?5 - $1,500USD
(5) 7416-37?5 - $1,500USD
(6) 6406-24?5 - $1,500USD
(7) 6004-14?5 - $1,500USD
(8) 8426-94?5 - $1,500USD

Please do forgive me for taking much of your time for going through this mail which you will conclude by saying that it is just a common thing to you every- day if am not mistaken, we knew that at least you have encounters numbers of similar mails like this before, but please do not mistake that everybody who reach you are all scammer's or either a fraudster as well. Yes, I agree with you that you have every right to decide not to make any up-front payment if even we do ask for fees/charges from you because of your past scam experiences you had in the past through all this time, but I want to assure you that we are doing our very best to make sure that we get those people arrested that are spoiling the image of our company or who claim to be our staffs by using different name's to scam foreigners like you, we assure you that they will surely get arrested as soon as we have full information's of their were-about.

The only thing you have to do now to receive your funds is as easy and simple if only you urge to follow my advise, as a respectable and honest man and pastor indeed, we normally gives 100% risk-free to all our customers with a limited payment, I have the right to penetrate any office's whenever our customer's find difficulties.

Please take note of this and see the differences because you will surely testify to your friends, families, partners who had been mocking you all this while, the only thing we need from you is to obtain the (A.R.O)Authorization Release Order Certificate, which will reflect in any Money-Gram Office in your country, stating that you are not a victim or you are not a party of money laundry, the (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order Certificate will only cost you the sum of $58 USD (only) remember that this is the only charges for you to pay before your (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD will be release to you today.

You are to send the requested fees.
Receiver Name: CHRISTIANA OKOYE
City: Cotonou
Question: Good
Answer: Work
Amount: $58 Usd Only

Please try and make the $58usd transfer as soon as possible and send the complete payment details across to me, I hope to hear from you soonest so that we can proceed with your transfer immediately.

Yours Sincerely,
PASTOR MIKE ONYEKA
Managing Director Of (Foreign Department)
Money-Gram Head Office
UBA Benin Corporate Headquarters:
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22998771317

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998771317
Email: nnanyelugophilip11@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Message sent to our Admin address:
Welcome to Money Gram Money Transfer Send Money Worldwide
office Department Of Money Gram Cotonou Benin Republic
ADDRESS: 1500 Akpakpa Avenue, Cotonou; Benin
Visit Us Via Website: www.moneygram.com

Greetings From Money Gram

The Money Gram Transfer Service Cotonou Benin Headquarters wishes to inform you that our government has paid part of the fees needed for the final release of your funds,which is worth $2.5M.USD to you this month through our Money Gram Office here in United States. For your information the maximum amount you will be receiving from tomorrow is $5,000.00 USD till your total funds of $2.5M.USD is completely transferred to you.

We have been struggling to send your first payment of $5,000.00 USD today through our payment system here before we found out that your payment file needed to be renewed from the World Bank central system.Below is your first payment of $5,000.00 USD that is sent in your name this morning but you will not be able to pickup the money unless you send the Federal Bureau of Investigation Clean Bill of Transfer Document fee to EVERISTUS OZO,and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System here in United States.

Below is your first payment for $5,000.00 usd sent today. Click on the
link below to track your $5,000.00 payment status now. It
is a compulsory step to take if you really want to gain access to your
payment. You can also copy and paste link on your web browser:

Track View Website link:
https://secure.moneygram.com/track

Sender’s Fist name: David
Sender’s Last Name: Joiner
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) # 26046856

Click on check status to view that your first payment is available for pick up by you. Remember it is compulsory to track it first. So if you want to track the money to confirm if the funds is transferred visit our website below:https://secure.moneygram.com/track enter the (REFERENCE) number # 26046856 Enter senders last
name.(Joiner) and click track and it will show you that your funds is available for you to pick up.

Your urgent response is highly needed in sending the $65.00usd to enable us proceed to reconfirm your payment file from the world Bank central System. Send the $65 directly with the name as outlined below via our money gram outlet to enable us pick it from our department here and reconfirm your payment file approval from the world Bank central System and commence your daily payment immediately Please you were advice to send the fee via our Money Gram Cashier Name.

Send the fee via Money Gram

Receiver's Name: EVERISTUS OZO
Country; Benin Republic
City; Cotonou
Text Question: WHEN?
Text Answer: NOW
Amount: $65 Only.

NOTE: You will not be able to pickup the $5,000.00 USD unless you send the fee of US$65 required to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System in United State.

We request your information below:

Receiver's Name________
Address: ____________
Phone Number: ________

EMAIL ME ONCE AGAIN FOR MORE INFORMATION

Best Regards,
Money Gram Agent

Rev. Nnanyelugo Philip
E mail: nnanyelugophilip11@gmail.com
TEL/+229 98771317
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.