+22999156284

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999156284

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999156284
Email: anthonyserio2017@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: nanavati.sanjeev@yahoo.com
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co operation of a new business partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for treatment and investment mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how and I have left your compensation fund in a VISA ATM CARD with my Secretary in Benin Republic. Now contact my secretary, Name: Mr.Anthony Serio, Email:anthonyserio2017@outlook.com Tel: + 229 99156284 Ask him to send you the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $3.000.000.00 , Dollars, Which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr.Anthony Serio and instruct him where to send the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $3.000.000.00 , to you without any delay, Remember that I had forwarded instruction to Him on your behalf. My Best Regards, Dr. Sanjeev Nanavati, C.E.O
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22999156284

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999156284
Email: anthonyserio2017@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: nanavati.sanjeev@yahoo.com
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co operation of a new business partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for treatment and investment mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how and I have left your compensation fund in a VISA ATM CARD with my Secretary in Benin Republic. Now contact my secretary, Name: Mr.Anthony Serio, Email:anthonyserio2017@outlook.com Tel: + 229 99156284 Ask him to send you the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $3.000.000.00 , Dollars, Which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr.Anthony Serio and instruct him where to send the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $3.000.000.00 , to you without any delay, Remember that I had forwarded instruction to Him on your behalf. My Best Regards, Dr. Sanjeev Nanavati, C.E.O
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.