+2347081102277

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2347081102277

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2347081102277
Email: infoimfregulatoryofficeng@list.ru
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: infoimfregulatoryofficeng@list.ru
FROM THE DESK OF: MR. W. SCOTT ROGERS, RESIDENT REPRESENTATIVE, IMF
OFFICE, NIGERIA.
TEL: +2347081102277.

ATTENTION: SIR,

CLEARANCE FEES AND CHARGES HAS BEEN REDUCED IN YOUR FAVOR.

AFTER AN EMERGENCY MEETING WE HAD WITH THE NEW GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA, It Has Been Resolved That Due to corrupt practices of the previous Administration in Nigeria and the difficulties you had with raising the required fee for the release of your funds($6M USD)(SIX MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS)We will advice you to do all you can to pay $125 usd As resolved by our Organization (IMF) and the office of the Presidency,Nigeria.

I am an American, Though i have been here in Nigeria as the Resident Representative of the IMF. I will attach my International Passport for your perusal,In-case you are skeptical because of scam, We understand your situation,Therefore you are advised to go ahead and send the reduced fee,It is in your best interest. The Office of DIRECTOR GENERAL INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPARTMENT OF IMF HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON D.C. USA has been Mandated to handle the transfer of your funds through their sole Representative in Nigeria, supervised by Mr W. SCOTT ROGERS. In-Case you have any doubt or question you can call or text The Office of DIRECTOR GENERAL INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPARTMENT OF IMF HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON D.C. USA -Mr Edwin David Ezeh. on his Direct phone line--- +1 7722073872.

I want you to understand that we are in no way compelling you to receive your over due funds, our resolution with Nigerian Government was borne out of complaints from numerous Bneneficiaries who has been short-changed or cheated during the cause of processing the Release of their funds.

Kindly comply with our Directives by making the required payments Via Money Gram Or Western Union Money Transfer.

SEND THE $125 TO THE HEAD OF FINANCE DEPARTMENT WITH THE DETAILS GIVEN BELOW:

RECEIVER'S NAME: RICHARD MARTIN UZOH.
ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA.
TEST QUESTION: ONE.
TEST ANSWER: TWO.
MTCN: ...........................
SENDER'S NAME: ............................
SENDERS ADDRESS/TELEPHONE NUMBER...........

Forward the payment information to me as soon as you send the fee.My office will immediately instruct the release of your funds hence we receive the fee of $125 USD As resolved with the Government of Nigeria. Be Advised Accordingly.

Thanks and Waiting for your swift response.

(ATTACHED IS MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR YOUR PERUSAL).

MR. W. SCOTT ROGERS.
IMF REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN NIGERIA.
TEL: +2347081102277.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2347081102277

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +17722073872 & +2347081102277
Email: infoimfregulatoryofficeng@list.ru
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: infoimfregulatoryofficeng@list.ru
FROM THE DESK OF: MR. W. SCOTT ROGERS, RESIDENT REPRESENTATIVE, IMFOFFICE, NIGERIA.TEL: +2347081102277.

ATTENTION: SIR,

CLEARANCE FEES AND CHARGES HAS BEEN REDUCED IN YOUR FAVOUR.

AFTER AN EMERGENCY MEETING WE HAD WITH THE NEW GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA,It Has Been Resolved That Due to corrupt practices of the previous Administration in Nigeria and the difficulties you had with raising the required fee for the release of your funds($6M USD)(SIX MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS)We will advice you to do all you can to pay $125 usd As resolved by our Organization (IMF) and the office of the Presidency,Nigeria.I am an American, Though i have been here in Nigeria as the Resident Representative of the IMF. I will attach my International Passport for your perusal,In-case you are skeptical because of scam, We understand your situation,Therefore you are advised to go ahead and send the reduced fee,It is in your best interest. The Office of DIRECTOR GENERAL INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPARTMENT OF IMF HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON D.C. USA has been Mandated to handle the transfer of your funds through their sole Representative in Nigeria, supervised by Mr W. SCOTT ROGERS. In-Case you have any doubt or question you can call or text The Office of DIRECTOR GENERAL INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPARTMENT OF IMF HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON D.C. USA -Mr Edwin David Ezeh. on his Direct phone line--- +1 7722073872.I want you to understand that we are in no way compelling you to receive your over due funds, our resolution with Nigerian Government was borne out of complaints from numerous Bneneficiaries who has been short-changed or cheated during the cause of processing the Release of their funds.Kindly comply with our Directives by making the required payments Via Money Gram Or Western Union Money Transfer.
SEND THE $125 TO THE HEAD OF FINANCE DEPARTMENT WITH THE DETAILS GIVEN BELOW:
RECEIVER'S NAME: RICHARD MARTIN UZOH.ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA.TEST QUESTION: ONE.TEST ANSWER: TWO.MTCN: ...........................SENDER'S NAME: ............................SENDERS ADDRESS/TELEPHONE NUMBER...........Forward the payment information to me as soon as you send the fee.My office will immediately instruct the release of your funds hence we receive the fee of $125 USD As resolved with the Government of Nigeria. Be Advised Accordingly.Thanks and Waiting for your swift response.(ATTACHED IS MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR YOUR PERUSAL).MR. W. SCOTT ROGERS.IMF REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN NIGERIA.TEL: +2347081102277.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.