+22966374796

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22966374796

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22966374796
Email: western42@naij.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: westernbj42@gmail.com
ATTENTION,

I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul, any way their is good news now, i raised some money to help you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you the same day you send the $65.00 as well. I borrowed money yesterday after service from my Pastor, then you have to send the remain balance now only $65.00 but i don't see the reason why you have keep silent on me not to respond back, honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors before because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay the $65.00 and leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies or not.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the management here says that you must pay $65.00 for the Stamp and activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please send the charge through western union immediately, i have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate. I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $65.00 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don't fear as soon as you send the $65.00 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $65.00, how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth about this transfer fund.

You have an assurance of receiving your payment once this is settled and whatever that arises next shall be taking care of by this our head office, but i swear nothing is going to come up again after this and i will make sure you start receiving your funds immediately or i will write a petition against our headquarter office and they will have whatever you have spent on your funds sent it back to you first thing tomorrow. Just try and understand because i do not want you to loose your funds that you have spent so much on now you have only one step to receiving your funds. Do not allow the devil to turn your mind against this because by the time you realize you have a mistake, it might be too late to recover.

I will guarantee you 100% assurance/guarantee that you will not pay any more money after you send this fee because you will pick up your first payment within 45minutes after receiving the last fee from you and I will bear the cost of the fee if it is any other fee but I believer that no any fee we will ask you to pay again I am makes sure that I must put smile on your face in next 45 minutes I am waiting for your payment because this transaction has taken so long and I don't want you to lose this fund at the end This are your funds which is already in our system to transfer to you and it will be release to you as soon as
you pay the (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order fees of $65.00 USD.

Please do not send any more money again now for you to know that we are 100% assurance/guarantee that this fee is only money you will send in this office here is your western union information you will use to pick up your first payment is out already now and your total amount is $1.5Million the each payment you will receive per day is $4,500 everyday.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE PAYMENT FEE OF $65.00 ONLY THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OFFICE BELOW:

Receiver Name :::::::: JUDE MBA
City :::::::: COTONOU
Question :::::::: color
Answer :::::::: Blue
Amount :::::::: $65.00
Money Transfer Control Number :::::::: (M.T.C.N)
Sender's name ::::::::
Sender's Direct Telephone::::::::::

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $65.00 Today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the $65.00 I swear.

Yours

Sincerely

MRS. CATHERLINE M. JACKSON.
Foreign Operation Manager
Telephone +22966374796.
E-mail {western42@naij.com}
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: paymentwu@yeah.net

Reply-to: paymentwu@yeah.net
Dear Our Western Union Customer Attention Please,

Breaking News, This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in-charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your SD$1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through Western Union Money Transfer Government office Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic. So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court Of Justice has signed your Western Union Transfer Papers is already true compensation Approved and the only money you will pay is USD$45.00 for the signing of it which means your transfer will be start tomorrow morning once you send this payment fee of signing the W/U transfer payment Papers document.

Note that the daily transfer of your fund is USD$4,000 twice per day until your total $1.500.000.00Usd(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is completely transferred to you from this Western Union Government Office, be rest assured and guarantee that your first payment of the USD$4,000 will be release for the immediately pick up by you today in any office western union location around under 1hour and 30minutes once we confirm the sum of $45.00USD from you which is to enable us have your Tax Clearance Certificate that was expired renewed from the office of international monetary Fund (I.M.F) as it was approved and programmed by the Federal Ministry of Finance COTONOU-Benin Republic that the you should pay only $45.00USD for the renewal of your Tax Clearance Certificate.

Finally; you are hereby advice to try as much as you can to raise this fee of $45.00 USD and have it send immediately with the Information stated below.

RECEIVER'S NAME: COLE IBU
STATE: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: ZIP CODE?
TEXT ANSWER: 229
AMOUNT NEEDED: $45.00 ONLY
MTCN NUMBER
SENDER'S NAME

Your urgent response is await along with the payment details of this required $45.00USD to enable us complete with this transaction as it was approved and programmed for the immediately release of your first payment $4,000 USD under 1hour and 30miuntes that the required fee has been confirmed by the (I.M.F) Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us, this is for security reason.

We are looking forward to hear from you with the payment information.

Thanks and remain bless

Yours in service
MRS. ANNMARY JOHNSON
E-mail=={paymentwu@yeah.net}
Telephone +229 66374796.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: moneyg40@yeah.net

Reply-to: moneyg40@yeah.net
ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY:

Information reaching us from our head office Money Gram Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your transfer payment $900,000.00 US dollars (Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to enable you cash up your total (fund)immediately, since you are finding it difficult to believe and have trust so now I want to a sure you that this is real and genuine transfer payment fund for you to start receiving the total payment fund immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay from $55.00 up for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $155.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay from $55.00 up for the activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD immediately from any Money Gram Payment Center Office around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance once you pick up this first payment of $5,000.00, sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Note that you are going to receive two transfer payments every day, your first payment of $5,000.00 we transfer in the morning time by 10:00AM in your country time and second payment of $5,000.00 we be in afternoon time by 3:39PM, until your total fund of $900,000.00 US dollars is complete transferring to you through money gram office.

I make this latter of guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal ministry of finance attorney Lawyer, notice: this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep. to beneficiary only. Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic is 100% genuine. In Accordance with section 311, subsection 29 {B} Of The Executor-ships Law of the Benin Government by the Authority conferred on me, I Justice MRS. MARYJANE HUMMEL hereby give this Letter of Guarantee to you as the beneficiary of the transfer payment fund OK.

Also I am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again I want you to use Money Gram OR Western Union to send the money for the activation fee with the payment information Bellow.

Receiver name: Mikel Jones
Receiver city: COTONOU.
Receiver country: BENIN.
Country code: 229.
Text question: When?
Text answer: Urgent.
Amount: from 55.00 up.
(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number:
Sender's name:

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 66374796 MRS. MARYJANE HUMMEL. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address (moneyg40@yeah.net )

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of from $55.00 up will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of from $55.00 up and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITING.

MRS. MARYJANE HUMMEL.
Head Office Operations Manager.
Money Gram Office Department
Telephone (00229) OR (+229) 66374796)
Call or Send Me SMS Text Message.
Official E-mail { moneyg40@yeah.net }
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22966374796, +15092452058 & +16178292074
Emails: uwoffice@yeah.net & western.union51410@yahoo.com

Reply-to: uwoffice@yeah.net
WESTERN UNION COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC &n bsp;
10 Parkville Road,
Aso Rock Villa Cotonou
Benin Republic.
+229-66374796
MRS. TAWNYA .E. YOUNG
E-MAIL: uwoffice@yeah.net

Attention Fund Owner Beneficiary ,

I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU IF THIS IT'S NOT TRUE. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM MR.PAUL WILSON,HE CALLED US YESTERDAY WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER:(509) 245-2058 INFORMING ME THAT YOU ARE DEAD AND HE SAID THAT I SHOULD SEND HIM YOUR FUND TO HIS HOME ADDRESS: (1012 S 7TH ST. WATERTOWN, WI 53097, USA,) BECAUSE HE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY TO YOU, AND HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HIM TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR MONEY IN CASE BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH.

I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE KNOW MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I DON'T KNOW THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLY ALL THE EMAILS I WAS SENT TO YOU REGRADING THE TRANSFERRING OF YOUR FUND.THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU THAT I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FUND IS BE TRANSFER TO HIM AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIAL TO YOU MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD GRATE YOU INTERNAL LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME I AM VERY VERY SORRY.

HE DID ALSO SAID HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SPEND SOME MONEY TO GET THE FUND BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD LET HIM KNOW THE COST, I TOLD HIM TO HOLD ON FIRST AND LET ME VERIFY/INVESTIGATE IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECAUSE I AM VERY BIG CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIMS FUND, WHICH PERSON THAT I DON'T KNOW THE REASON WHY HE/SHE KEEP SILENT SINCE' YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOUR FULL INFORMATION DETAILS AND ADDRESS TO ENABLE ME PROCEED ON YOUR TRANSFER IF THIS IS NOT TRUE ABOUT WHAT THIS IMPOSTER SAID ABOUT YOU, BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU ARE TO PAY FOR THE RENEWAL OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE FEE OF YOUR FUND, WHICH IN OUR HEAD OFFICE CUSTODY BEING WAITING FOR SO LONG, IF IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE. ALSO HE TOLD US THAT YOU GIVE HIM THE $58 TO SEND TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FUND. BEEN ADVICE THAT IF WE DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU IN NEXT 2DAYS WITH THIS PAYMENT INFORMATION OF $58 I WILL RELEASE YOUR TRANSFER PAYMENT FUND TO THEM

So be advice to send it only through MONEY GRAM OFFICE Just send the total sum of $58 to us with this payment information details below so that we can proceed for the transfer of your fund immediately OK.

Receives Name:..........RONALD DUKA
City: ...............Cotonou
Test Question:................Thank you?
Answer:....................Jesus
Amount:................$58
Senders Name......?
Senders Country......?

PLEASE WE NEED URGENT CONFIRMATION FROM YOU ABOUT THIS MATTER OVER THIS YOUR TRANSFER PAYMENT FUND OK. DON'T KEEP SILENT ON THIS EACH OF DEAD IN ANY WAY AND I PRAY THAT IT WILL NOT BE OUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN. REPORTED BY MR. MICHEAL EDWARDS YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED. AND REMEMBER TO CALL OUR HEAD OFFICE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL REGARD.

+1{617}829-2074 OUR HEAD OFFICE ONLINE TELEPHONE IN USA, CALL OR SEND TEXT SMS MASSAGE, URGENT YOU REPLY TO THIS OUR HEAD OFFICE E-MAIL ADDRESS BELOW ( western.union51410@yahoo.com )

Regards Western Union Head Office Director TEL PHONE:+1{617}829-2074

Western Union

Welcome to Western Union

Send Money Worldwide
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: moneyg40@yeah.net

Reply-to: moneyg40@yeah.net
ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY:

Information reaching us from our head office Money Gram Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your transfer payment $900,000.00 US dollars (Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to enable you cash up your total (fund)immediately, since you are finding it difficult to believe and have trust so now I want to a sure you that this is real and genuine transfer payment fund for you to start receiving the total payment fund immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay from $35.00 up for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $135.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay from $35.00 up for the activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD immediately from any Money Gram Payment Center Office around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance once you pick up this first payment of $5,000.00, sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Note that you are going to receive two transfer payments every day, your first payment of $5,000.00 we transfer in the morning time by 10:00AM in your country time and second payment of $5,000.00 we be in afternoon time by 3:39PM, until your total fund of $900,000.00 US dollars is complete transferring to you through money gram office.

I make this latter of guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal ministry of finance attorney Lawyer, notice: this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep. to beneficiary only. Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic is 100% genuine. In Accordance with section 311, subsection 29 {B} Of The Executor-ships Law of the Benin Government by the Authority conferred on me, I Justice MRS. MARYJANE HUMMEL hereby give this Letter of Guarantee to you as the beneficiary of the transfer payment fund OK.

Also I am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again I want you to use Only Money Gram to send the money for the activation fee with the payment information Bellow.

Receiver name: COLE OGENE
Receiver city: COTONOU.
Receiver country: BENIN.
Country code: 00229.
Text question: When?
Text answer: Urgent.
Amount: from 35.00 up.
(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number:
Sender's name:

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 66374796 MRS. MARYJANE HUMMEL. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address (moneyg40@yeah.net )

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of from $35.00 up will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of from $35.00 up and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITING.

MRS. MARYJANE HUMMEL.
Head Office Operations Manager.
Money Gram Office Department
Telephone (00229) OR (+229) 66374796)
Call or Send Me SMS Text Message.
Official E-mail { moneyg40@yeah.net }
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: moneygra@rayana.ir

Reply-to: wesleygolasz@yahoo.com
Dear Our Money Gram Customer Attention Please, Breaking News, This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in-charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your SD$1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through Money Gram, Money Transfer Government office Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic. So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court Of Justice has signed your Money Gram Transfer Papers and the only money you will pay is USD$45.00 for the signing of it which means your transfer will start tomorrow morning once you send this payment fee of signing document. Note that the daily transfer of your fund is USD$4,000 twice per day until your total $1.500.000.00Usd (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is completely transferred to you from this our Money Gram Government Office, be rest assured and guarantee that your first payment of the USD$4,000 will be release for the immediately pick up by you today in any office Money Gram location around under 1hour and 30minutes once we confirm the sum of $45.00USD from you which is to enable us have your Tax Clearance Certificate that was expired renewed from the office of international monetary Fund (I.M.F) as it was approved and programmed by the Federal Ministry of Finance COTONOU-Benin Republic that the you should pay only $45.00USD for the renewal of your Tax Clearance Certificate. Finally; you are hereby advice to try as much as you can to raise this fee of $45.00 USD and have it send immediately with the Information stated below through Western Union OR Money Gram Office. RECEIVER'S NAME: Emma Uka COUNTRY: BENIN REPUBLIC STATE: COTONOU TEXT QUESTION: ZIP CODE? TEXT ANSWER: 00229 AMOUNT NEEDED: $45.00 ONLY MTCN NUMBER SENDER'S NAME Your urgent response is await along with the payment details of this required $45.00USD to enable us complete with this transaction as it was approved and programmed for the immediately release of your first payment $4,000 USD under 1hour and 30miuntes that the required fee has been confirmed by the (I.M.F) Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation Fund from us, this is for your security reason. We are looking forward to hear from you with the payment information. Thanks and remain bless Yours in service MRS. ANNMARY JOHNSON. Head Office Operations Manager. Money Gram Office Department Telephone (00229) OR (+229) 66374796) Call or Send Me SMS Text Message. Official E-mail {moneygra@rayana.ir}
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mrs.mercygodwin@rayana.ir

Reply-to: mrs.mercygodwin@rayana.ir
May I Have Your Attention, Please?

This an update concerning the reports we has been receiving long ago which including you and same other foreign beneficiary however in our conference this morning we have treated this issue and i am here to assure the safety release of your outstanding payment worth $750,000.00. However after the meeting held this morning in the Office of the presidency we have concluded to release your fund through Money Gram Gold Card this discussion was made and agreed by the board of directors so i here to congratulate and i promise to handle this project accordingly as directed by our president Donald John Trump and the law makers.

Therefore this requires your immediate actions honestly through our investigation we noticed that you have spent some money which supposed to get your fund release but nothing has come across due to the people in position to handle your transaction than. Moreover now we are full aware of this matter the government has given us the power to control over this issue and with the power invested in us we assure you that we will complete this project transaction accordingly without compliance we promised to recall your happiness back therefore we also use this opportunity to apologize for the pass effort you made on how to get this fund, said please forgive and forget the past okay, I promise that nothing will stop you not to receive this fund today/tomorrow.

Finally the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has promise to take care of the delivery charge and you will only pay $65usd to enable the High Court head-office sign your Fund Release Order and your Money Gram Gold Card will be release to you through DHL Courier Company.

BELLOW IS THE INFORMATION FOR YOU TO SEND THE $65USD VIA RIA MONEY TRANSFER / MONEY GRAM OFFICE / WESTERN UNION OFFICE / SMALL WORLD TRANSFER OFFICE.

Receiver Name: John Chima
City:....Port Novo
Test Question:....WHEN
Answer: TODAY
Amount $65usd only

After the fee sent forward the MTCN / Ref Number to us and please re-confirm your full delivery details information do not forget:

Senders Name
MTCN / Ref Number
Your full deliver details
Your full Name
Your Current Home Address
Your State/City
Phone number

Please read and comply Urgent with the instructions accordingly thank you once again.

Yours Sincerely
Director of MONEY GRAM
MRS. MERCY E. GODWIN
Call us or text Sms: +229 66374796
E-mail (mrs.mercygodwin@rayana.ir)