+2347066258650

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2347066258650

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2347066258650
Email: uzomaoyeze@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: uzomaoyeze@hotmail.com
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
7, kofo Abayomi street Victorian island-Lagos
Tel: 2347066258650

Attn ; SIR

We receive instruction from the new president that all contractors that are due to receive their payment will receive their fund through MASTER CARD payment system, You are required to reconfirm your information to enable us commence the processing of your fund into your account. You are advice to stop every communication with any body or group of people regarding to this payment.

Your urgent attention is needed in regards to this payment.

I wait from your prompt response.

Yours faithfully

Dr. Uzoma Oyeze
Chairman Contract Award Division (NNPC]
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2347066258650

Post by NumberLover »

Email: bankzehith@gmail.com

Reply-to: bankzehith@gmail.com
From the Desk of
Rev.Felix Duke
234-70-66-2586-50
PAYING BANKERS

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

ATTENTION ;SIR

THIS IS THE MANAGER ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL.WE ARE IN CHARGE AND ASSIGN PAYMENT BANK FOR CONTRACTORS PAYMENT.I HEREBY INFORM YOU ON THE NEW DEVELOPMENT AND THE FILE BROUGHT BEFORE MY TABLE FOR REMMITANCE.

THERE IS ONE MR ALLAN HURVITZ FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA WITH THE FOLLOWING BANKING INFORMATION BELOW WHO CLAIM TO BE YOUR NEXT OF KIN, WHOM INFORMED US THAT YOU DIED OF A THROAT CANCER AND HE IS TO RECEIVE YOUR CONTRACT SUM.

BANK NAME: BANK OF CALIFONIA
ACCOUNT NUMBER:072220-23462
ROUTING NUMBER:122000495
SWIFT CODE:BOFCU533MPX

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO URGENTLY REPLY THIS MAIL IF IT IS NOT TRUE OR ONCE WE DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU WE WILL GO AHEAD AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

Rev.Felix Duke
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2347066258650

Post by NumberLover »

Email: uzomaoyeze@hotmail.com

Reply-to: uzomaoyeze@hotmail.com
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
7, kofo Abayomi street Victorian island-Lagos
Tel: 2347066258650

Attn ;SIR

We receive instruction from the new president that all contractors that are due to receive their payment will receive their fund through MASTER CARD payment system, You are required to reconfirm your information to enable us commence the processing of your fund into your account. You are advice to stop every communication with any body or group of people regarding to this payment. Your urgent attention is needed in regards to this payment.

I wait from your prompt response.

Yours faithfully

Dr. Uzoma Oyeze
Chairman Contract Award Division (NNPC}