+2347011123853

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2347011123853

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2347011123853
Email: attorney3977@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: attorney3977@gmail.com
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
Address: Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, FCT, Abuja, Nigeria.
Tel: 234-70-111-23853.
EMAIL: attorney3977@gmail.com
Justice Mohammed Bello Adoke(San).
Attorney General/Honorable Minister of Justice.

Attention: Beneficiary,

AUTOMATIC STOP ORDER ON THE RELEASE OF YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT.

Be dully informed that with immediate effect under my capacity as the Attorney General/Honourable Minister of State, your payment has been stopped automatically.

This action was been necessitated due to the fact that your so-called Nigerian representatives refused to pay me my service/professional fees after assisting them to Legalize/Process the Final Release of your Outstanding Payment with this Ministry (Federal Ministry of Justice). I also wrote a letter of recommendation to the Federal Ministry of Finance for Foreign Exchange Allocation to your Company and you as the Fund Beneficiary based on the bogus promises that were been made to me by your so called Nigerian representatives.

In fact, I want you to know categorically that I am the one who has been making it very difficult for you to receive your payment after you have fulfilled all the basic requirements in other to enable you receive your rightful payment because your partners made a promised to me that they did not fulfill. I will also advise you for your best interest to stop spending any more money in pursuance to this payment until this matter/issue is been resolved otherwise, you will end up loosing your hard earned money without any success.

Due to the humanitarian feelings I have, in fact I have tried my best to invite your partners to my Honourable office for the reconciliation of this matter amicably but they bluntly refused and told me that they can get this payment effected into your nominated bank account without my consent after all the assistance I have given to them and which they have not been able to do/achieve up till now.

I have decided to contact you directly to settle this matter once and for all so that I can lift the STOP ORDER being placed on your payment for the immediate credit into your nominated bank account if you will be willing to cooperate with me. Don?t forget, no payment whether contract payment or next of Kin/Inheritance fund leaves the offshore of this great country (Federal Republic of Nigeria) without my signature. Therefore, you should not be deceived by anybody who might ask you to send money to him in order to enable him release your payment. A WORD IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR A WISE!

I hope you will understand and act swiftly as I will continue to watch you with one of my eyes open. This is between you and I now as your representatives have failed you so you are advice to come direct for this issue.

Waiting for your response.

Yours Faithfully,

Justice Mohammed Bello Adoke(San).
Tel: 234-70-111-23853.
Code (108).
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.