+22994132987

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22994132987

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22994132987
Email: united.bank12@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: united.bank12@yahoo.com
CENTRAL BANK OF BENIN REPUBLIC FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT.
METRO PLAZA, PLOT 991/992, ZAKARI MAIMALARI STREET
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN,
CADASTRAL ZONE AO,. CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
CORPORATE COMMUNICATION;

DEAR BENEFICIARY;

My name is Dr. James Mark the new appointed director foreign payment department Central Bank of Benin Republic. I am writing to congratulate and inform you that both of us has been favored by the new elected Federal Republic of Benin President Patrice Talon by appointing me as the new director of the Central Bank of Benin Republic and instructing my office to review your payment file and pay your overdue contract/inheritance payment sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only ($10,500,000.00) as my first assignment to this office, during my paper work review in my office this morning, I discovered from our office payment file that you have not received your long expected payment of $10.5Million and you have spent so much money trying to receive your money all to no avail and you have gone through all process to receive your payment through bank to bank wire transfer, ATM card, International certified bank draft and cash payment diplomatic all to no avail and this has cause you much money and till date.

My dear friend the truth of the matter is, there is no amount of money you will spend or pay to anyone in the process of receiving your payment that will make you receive this payment without following the due bank payment transfer process, if not you will keep spending your hard earn money bribing officials of the bank or individuals without success, because Federal Government of Benin Republic do not permit any back door payment.

Now that I have been appointed as the new director in charge of foreign payment with the central bank of Benin Republic and have been instructed and empower by the new elected President Patrice Talon, I will like to know that your problem shall be over if you listen to my instruction and do whatever thing that I ask you to do, because what is holding your payment from getting to you is (CLEAN BILL OF FUND CERTIFICATE) and nothing more. Nobody will ever tell you the truth because you?re a foreigner and they all want to deceive you and collect you?re hard earn money. I am telling you all these because I hate injustice and I knew you have passed through hell and still have not receive your payment.

So if you still want to receive your payment, you should get back to me immediately, also have it at the back of your mind that what is holding you payment is CLEAN BILL OF FUND CERTIFICATE, nothing more will be demanded. All those certificates that they keep demanding is not really necessary.

Finally, I will advice you as the current director in charge of all foreign payment to stop any further communication with whomsoever you are in contact with regarding to this payment either local or international to avoid diversion of payment, now that I have step into your payment file for final remittance to you and also stop wasting your hard earn money to individuals hence the problem is not all about money.

Send me your information as listed below:
Your Direct phone Number:
Your Current Home Address:

So that I will help you to make sure that you receive your funds with immediate effect.

I am looking forward to receiving your reply as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. James Mark ,
The New Appointed Director
Foreign Payment Department
Central Bank of BENIN Republic,
+229-941-329-87
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22994132987

Post by NumberLover »

Email: david.johnson513@yahoo.com

Reply-to: david.johnson513@yahoo.com
ATINEION,BENEFICIARY;

It is my pleasure to inform you that UN Office have agreed to reward you with sum of $4,800,000.00 USD, and the payment has been arranged through MasterCard ATM which is the latest instruction from Mr.Ban Ki-moon, UN Secretary General, Therefore contact our Agent Dr Charles Douglas now E-mail: (revchar) and send him your full deliver details: (1) Your full name.....(2)Deliver Address:....(3)Phone Number:...

Note this compensation including a Victims and international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. CONTACT EMAIL: (david.johnson513@yahoo.com) tele : +229-941-329-87

Ask him how do you send shipping charge $95 USD to him for urgent your deliver.

Regards,

david.johnson513@yahoo.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: w.union70@yahoo.com

Reply-to: w.union70@yahoo.com
Your overdue payment sum of ,500,000.00 usd has been released today from Federal High Court Benin and we are hereby to let you know that the first payment of 00 with the MTCN: (156-673-1111 have been transferred to your Name for you to pick up but you have to pay the sum of usd to activate it before you can pick up the 00 .contact now so that we can give you the Receivers name to send the activation fee and collect your 00 immediately within 45 minutes. Again we give you 12hrs to respond and after 12hrs you did not respond we can cancel your payment file and return the total fund to Government Treasury Account kindly contact Mr James Mark for your payment,

Contact information:

E-mail: w.union70@yahoo.com
Name: Mr James Mark ,
Tele: +22994132987

Respond as soon as you receive this massage we are waiting,

Regard

DR. GAB HARRIS,
Director Federal Ministry Of, Finance Benin Republic
Federal Ministry Of Finance Benin Republic
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: jacksonstevegomu24@hotmail.com

Reply-to: jacksonstevegomu24@hotmail.com
CENTRAL BANK OF BENIN REPUBLIC FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT.
METRO PLAZA, PLOT 991/992, ZAKARI MAIMALARI STREET
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN,
CADASTRAL ZONE AO,. CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
CORPORATE COMMUNICATION;

DEAR BENEFICIARY;

My name is Mrs felica kerry the new appointed director foreign payment department Central Bank of Benin Republic. I am writing to congratulate and inform you that both of us has been favored by the new elected Federal Republic of Benin President Patrice Talon by appointing me as the new director of the Central Bank of Benin Republic and instructing my office to review your payment file and pay your overdue contract/inheritance payment sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($10,500,000.00) as my first assignment to this office, during my paper work review in my office this morning, I discovered from our office payment file that you have not received your long expected payment of $10.5Million and you have spent so much money trying to receive your money all to no avail and you have gone through all process to receive your payment through bank to bank wire transfer, ATM card, International certified bank draft and cash payment diplomatic all to no avail and this has cause you much money and till date.

My dear friend the truth of the matter is, there is no amount of money you will spend or pay to anyone in the process of receiving your payment that will make you receive this payment without following the due bank payment transfer process, if not you will keep spending your hard earn money bribing officials of the bank or individuals without success, because Federal Government of Benin Republic do not permit any back door payment.

Now that I have been appointed as the new director in charge of foreign payment with the central bank of Benin Republic and have been instructed and empower by the new elected President Patrice Talon, I will like to know that your problem shall be over if you listen to my instruction and do whatever thing that I ask you to do, because what is holding your payment from getting to you is (CLEAN BILL OF FUND CERTIFICATE) and nothing more. Nobody will ever tell you the truth because you?re a foreigner and they all want to deceive you and collect you?re hard earn money. I am telling you all these because I hate injustice and I knew you have passed through hell and still have not receive your payment.

So if you still want to receive your payment, you should get back to me immediately, also have it at the back of your mind that what is holding you payment is CLEAN BILL OF FUND CERTIFICATE, nothing more will be demanded. All those certificates that they keep demanding is not really necessary.

Finally, I will advice you as the current director in charge of all foreign payment to stop any further communication with whomsoever you are in contact with regarding to this payment either local or international to avoid diversion of payment, now that I have step into your payment file for final remittance to you and also stop wasting your hard earn money to individuals hence the problem is not all about money.

Send me your information as listed below:
YOUR Full Names
Your Direct phone Number:
Your Current Home Address:

So that I will help you to make sure that you receive your funds with immediate effect.

I am looking forward to receiving your reply as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs felica kerry ,
The New Appointed Director
Foreign Payment Department
Central Bank of BENIN Republic,
+229-941-329-87