+22899764333

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22899764333

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22891755695 & +22899764333
Email: info.strongholding@gmail.com
Scam Type: Scams Targeting Businesses

Reply.to: info.strongholding@gmail.com
Dear Sir / Madam,

We are Est. K. E Consulting Company from Togo Republic we are to Looking for a reliable company that is capable to handle project supply of solar Led Street Light products to our end buyer here. If any interesting we need from your full co-operation to enable us establish good mutual business with your esteem company without dent.

Product: solar Led Street Light.

In respect let us know your company interesting by contacting with the follow email and Phone Number for your more details.

As we lookingforward to hear from your good cooperation.

Regards,

Mr.Kokouvi Edem
Company: K. E Consulting Company
Address: 16 blouvard du la Kara
B.P. 1009 Lome - Togo
Tel: +228 91755695
Mobile: +228 997 64 333
Email: info.strongholding@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
mariana

Re: +22899764333

Post by mariana »

I have received something similar. A very corect english in a french country !!!
His domaine have been just bought in august, on an australian server : Anglofregional.org
Have a look :

Many thanks for your email reply.
Briefly, to introduce my company " Ste Eco-Biz Sarl Consultant Agent in west Africa as among the leading Consultant Agent importers & Exporter of all kinds of products, Right now there is a business Opportunity that comes up from an Organization here in Lome Togo West Africa,they are looking for a reliable company who is capable to handle project of wooden construction building of 100 housing units of one bedroom flats within a period of 12 Months on contract basic to provide accommodation to 100 families in Bassar (Bassari) in Kara Region Togo Republic.
I have read your mail and I can relate with your position. But Yesterday, after my meeting with the Ngo Organization they made it clear to me that they’re looking for reliable construction company who is capable to handle project construction of 100 units Wooden housing of one Bed Room flat accommodation for their humanitarian relief in Bassari Kara Region Togo Republic & conclude the contract deal. In fact, the Director of the organization indicated thus:
Therefore, kindly indicate your company capacity and position to handle the construction, because the Ngo Organization is ready to provide accommodation housing of 100 units one bedroom flats,which the total area sit is 2.5 hectares of land that provided by the good people of Bassar in Kara Region according to meeting i hold with the concern authority & every participating company are require to present His or Her One Bedroom Flats Housing with Roofing , Planning design & drawing picture together with total cost of one bedroom flats housing base in C/F Lome-Togo.
Therefore, once i receive from the above state One Bedroom Flats Housing with Roofing , Planning design & drawing picture i will proceed and submit it to the concern authority for their study & to enable the organization contact you directly with the contractual details & payment condition.
Finally, we will like to know if your company is already in contact with any other agent here in Lome-Togo regard this project, please indicate Yes or No to avoid waste each other time because we are about 6 appoint agencies to source a reputation company who has the capacity to handle the project, which we think your company will be good in this filed.
Therefore we will like to you to understand that in this project there is a competitive price and challenge among agent in pursuing this opportunity because every agent will like work for his or her partner to be favor in this supply, so we advise you to discuss very well with your company owner regard these project and also you should check your company readiness and capability to handle the project that is very important as we will NOT like failure ,
Anticipating hear from your prompt Response.

Sincerely,

Mr. Clif Bonfils (Director),
Ste Eco-Biz Sarl
Address:73, rue Boko Soga Amoutivé Lome - B.P:8241, Togo
Phone: +22899764333
Email: eco.bizconsultant@gmail.com