+22961669849

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
nightmare

+22961669849

Post by nightmare »

PLEASE DON'T OVER-LOOK THIS E-MAIL.
DIRECTOR DUHUNG PIERRE <naka_san@zeus.eonet.ne.jp>
Yesterday, 1:11 AM
FROM IMF HEAD OFFICE COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
OFFICE ADDRESS 21 GOV ROD CA JACKSON 2 COTONOU BENIN

PLEASE DON'T OVER-LOOK THIS E-MAIL.

MY DEAR THIS IS MY (10) GOOD YEARS WORKING UNDER (I.M.F) OFFICE AND I HAVE NO CRIMINAL RECORD SO FAR AND IT WILL NOT START IN YOUR OWN TIME RATHER YOU WILL SHOWS YOUR APPRECIATION TO ME BY SENDING ME A GIFT ONCE THIS TRANSFER FINALIZE AND YOU HAVE YOUR FUND RECEIVED AS I PROMISE YOU FROM THE BEGINNING.

YOU AND I KNOWS THAT THERE IS SO MANY SCAMS GOING AROUND THE GLOBAL WORLD TODAY USING NAMES OF BANKS OFFICES AND COMPANY'S TO SCAM MONEY OUT FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT EVERY BODY IS A SCAM.

AS IT STANDS NOW, I HAVE NOTING TO PROVE MYSELF THAT I AM NOT AMONG THE SCAMMERS UNTIL I FULFILLED MY PROMISE BY GETTING YOUR FUND $4.8M TRANSFER TO YOU, THAT IS ONLY WAY I CAN PROVE MYSELF INNOCENT IN THIS MATTER AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M DOING SO FAR BY TRY MY BEST TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

I FEEL THE PROBLEM YOU HAVE NOW IS NOT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO SEND BUT LACK OF TRUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATED MANY TIMES WITH THIS TRICK OF SENDING MONEY TO MINE PEOPLE RELEASE YOUR FUND. ALTHOUGH, I AM NOT AGAINST WHAT YOU HAVE SAID BECAUSE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING TO PEOPLE IN THIS GLOBAL WORLD TODAY.

WHICH I KNOW THAT AFTER THIS CHARGE YOUR FUND WILL BEEN TRANSFER TO YOU, KINDLY GIVE ME THIS LAST CHANCE AND TRUST AND SEE IF I WILL NOT FULFILLED MY PROMISE TO YOU BY GETTING YOUR FUND TO YOU WITH OUT ANY FURTHER DELAYS AND REMEMBER THAT THIS WILL BE MY LAST CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF INNOCENT,

AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AFTER YOU SEND THE $59.00 YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOU IMMEDIATELY SO YOU ARE ADVISED TO LOCATE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM NEAREST TO YOU TO SEND THE $59 BEING TRANSFER CHARGE OF YOUR FUND.

RECEIVER NAME: SUNNY NJOKU
CITY ADDRESS: COTONOU
QUESTION: IN GOD?
ANSWER: WE TRUST
MTCN.............................
AMOUNT=====$59.00 USD
SENDERS NAME=====

SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME WHICH ARE SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS, MTCN NUMBER, TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER USED AND THE AMOUNT SENT ALSO SEND YOUR BANK DETAILS ALONG BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT THEN YOU SHALL RECEIVE THE FUND THROUGH AN ATM CARD.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

THANKS AS I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE +229 61669849 (duhungperrie@gmail.com
DIRECTOR DUHUNG PIERRE.
Received: from mailmbsb17c4.mozu.eo.k-opti.ad.jp (mbs05.eonet.ne.jp [60.56.6.203])
by mailauthmsa12.mozu.eo.k-opti.ad.jp with ESMTP id v2A9Abj5030120;
Fri, 10 Mar 2017 18:10:38 +0900
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zeus.eonet.ne.jp;
s=k02; t=1489137055;
bh=5QTxqtTvc2GsABgC7C+5QNYBnMmBopaj/lEmS53QRbA=;
h=Date:From:Reply-To:Subject;
b=qj7W7s63eB11yzMGnKgfpzCsGH2GAuk/VqjW6g33XLeq3RrYw5/8826GNSVbXFu+2
fJ92e2MkreHC3FT7JP98Gvhici0E7SBHK0MeNC/yH0uzwKBZodoz8kIkbt/IeneNFd
NT/1cDUdDOqx0+sgNtUCUlPqIwc9TA88uP9iiHZ4=
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 18:10:37 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: DIRECTOR DUHUNG PIERRE <duhungperrie@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <682286447.216222664.1489137037687.JavaMail.root@zeus.eonet.ne.jp>
Subject: PLEASE DON'T OVER-LOOK THIS E-MAIL.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Originating-IP: [::ffff:80.35.62.49]
X-Mailer: Zimbra Mailer (ZimbraWebClient - FF52 (Win)/0.0)
X-Authenticated-User: naka_san@zeus.eonet.ne.jp
Thread-Topic: PLEASE DON'T OVER-LOOK THIS E-MAIL.
Thread-Index: qRDuJYOBHWlhKYEk5Zq2XkA0Ufnf3Q==
BCC:
Return-Path: naka_san@zeus.eonet.ne.jp
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Mar 2017 09:11:09.0670 (UTC) FILETIME=[41D6F060:01D2997E]
X-IncomingHeaderCount: 19
X-MS-Exchange-Organization-Network-Message-Id: 5938b48b-7066-4fb1-ddaf-08d46795686b
X-EOPAttributedMessage: 0
X-EOPTenantAttributedMessage: 84df9e7f-e9f6-40af-b435-aaaaaaaaaaaa:0
X-MS-Exchange-Organization-MessageDirectionality: Incoming
CMM-sender-ip: 203.140.81.49
CMM-sending-ip: 203.140.81.49
CMM-Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is
203.140.81.49; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is
relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=naka_san@zeus.eonet.ne.jp; dkim=pass (identity
alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed)
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22961669849

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22961669849
Emails: barristerakanchawa@gmail.com & moneygramwbservicce@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: barristerakanchawa@gmail.com
From The Desk Of The Director
Of Transfer Unit Department
Money Gram Branch Head Office Tema Cotonou Benin Republic

ATTENTION DEAR, PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE VERY CAREFUL AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION.

I have sent you several notices concerning the claim of your benefit that was paid to you as compensation from Benin Republic following my petition against the Government as a human right activist to compensate you with the sum of $4.500,000.00 USD But I have not heard from you ever since and I hope you will reply this last notice. You were meant to be receiving $10,000 usd daily until it completes the correct amount of $4.500,000.00USD you are to receive,
here is the payment made since 20/11/2017 as your daily payments also to let you know that the payment should be in 2 transaction with the maximum of $10,000 usd dollars each that is according the law of money gram$B!G(B here in Benin
Republic which meant you can not receive the $10,000 usd dollars in one transaction for your own notice.

Here is the information to pick up the transaction.

Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N):: #:65479301
Sender's First Name: Augustine
Sender's Last Name: Dalton
MTCN:#65479301 (Track the MTCN by visiting
https://secure.moneygram.com/track
put the tracking number #:65479301 and the last name: Dalton you will find the payment available.

The status now shows Available for pick up by receiver because this amount has been on the system for security reasons, since I did not get any reply message from you after sending you several notices with the transaction details to
enable you pick up your Reference number Now, you are strongly advised for the last time to go on to make the payment of $90usd for the activation charges via Money Gram money transfer immediately.

And send the payment details via email as it clearly appear on the Money Gram slip because it is impossible and illegal to em-bed the activation charges from the total funds transferred because of the lawful restriction that has been placed on your funds that restricts anyone from tempering with your funds.

This amount will be made available again within 20 minutes at your resident local Money Gram office after you have settled the activation fee and I will avail you with the full details of the first 2 REFERENCE CONTROL NUMBERS of $10,000 usd. IMPORTANT NOTICE: If your payment for the activation fee is not received after two(2) days this time around, you risk forfeiting your benefit permanently. Send the activation charges via Money Gram money transfer or Western Union money transfer immediately with the information below.

Receiver's name.............HARRY NDUKA
Country.........................Republic of Benin
City................................Cotonou
Question........................WHEN
Answer...........................NOW
MTCN..........................
Sender's Name...........
AMOUNT..................$90usd

Feel free to call me on this number: +229-61669849

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Omar Akanchawa

Money Gram Transfer Unit Director/Human Right Activist
Money Gram Branch Head Office Tema Beni (barristerakanchawa@gmail.com/moneygramwbservicce@outlook.com)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
nightmare

Re: +22961669849

Post by nightmare »

a different text of the scam letter now, very likely the same scammer attached to the same phone # though. almost 5 Million dollars for a small fee of only $60. Doesn't everyone in the world wish things like that were true? I'd never work again if I could realistically get 5 Mil for $60. The fact is it is a scam. No 5 Mil ever existed, nor will it exist if you send your money to this scammer.
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
Spam
x

Rev. Chris Ike Orji <www.bk.@image.ocn.ne.jp>

to

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN

Friday, 7 September 2018

Good day Dear, I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I can not scam you for $59 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $59 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $59 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $59 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $59 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary.

The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD4.8M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $4.800, 000.00 into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($59) revcrisorji@gmail.com +22961669849

Here is our Account Officer Info: trough western union/ Ria transfer or MoneyGram.

Receiver's name: FRANCES ABALA
Location Address: Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie, 03 BP 2147. Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Text Question: When
Answer: Now
Amount required: $59
Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:

Sender’s address:
Sender's Telephone:
Your full banking details to avoid wrong transfer:
Bank Name and Address
Account Number:
Account Name:
Routing Number:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $4.8M the same today without any delay. Do hurry up to send the fee once you wake up this morning to enable the payout bank complete your transfer before close for the day.

Yours in service
Rev. Chris Ike Orji
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 20:17:22 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Rev. Chris Ike Orji" <revcrisorji@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <772753099.137780314.1536319042865.JavaMail.root@image.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Originating-IP: [105.112.44.81]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

IP: 105.112.44.81
Decimal: 1768959057
Hostname: 105.112.44.81
ASN: 36873