+22998246485

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998246485

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998246485
Email: johlandc@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: unnorgn@gmail.com
Dear Beneficiary

This is to inform you that the United Nation Organization in conjunctions with the World Bank has released their 2017 compensation Fund of ($2.5M USD) which you are one of the lucky winners based on our 2017 general meeting for the less privileges. Your E-mail was selected through our International Micro Soft Network as one of the lucky winners.

This Assisted program was implemented this 2017 to settle all foreign debts which includes Contract/Inheritance/Lottery (Sponsored by Microsoft) and other international loans, also for you to build your Personal Company/organization so as to help the less privileged in their society due to the financial crisis all over the world now.

We have credited your Compensation Fund of $2,500,000.00 Dollars in an ATM CARD which you can be withdrawing $3000 USD everyday in any ATM CASH POINT MACHINE of your choice.

However, your ATM CARD has been handed to our Unit Coordinator in Benin Republic ( Mr. John Roland )

Therefore, Mr. John Roland, with your Full Names, Address and Phone Number immediately for confirmation and also for the delivery of your Compensation (ATM CARD) to you with his contact address below:

Contact Person: Mr. John Roland
E-mail: ( johlandc@gmail.com )
Tel Phone :+229 98246485
Registration No: UNN/ATM/084

Finally, make sure that you contact Mr. John Roland as soon as possible and dont fail to get back to us once you receive your ATM CARD.

We are at your service.

Mr. Antonio Guterres
Current United Nation Secretary General
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22998246485

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998246485
Email: johlandc@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: unnorgn@gmail.com
Dear Beneficiary

This is to inform you that the United Nation Organization in conjunctions with the World Bank has released their 2017 compensation Fund of ($2.5 Million USD) which you are one of the lucky winners based on our 2017 general meeting for the less privileges. Your E-mail was selected through our International Micro Soft Network as one of the lucky winners.

This Assisted program was implemented this 2017 to settle all foreign debts which includes Contract/Inheritance/Lottery (Sponsored by Microsoft) and other international loans, also for you to build your Personal Company/organization so as to help the less privileged in their society due to the financial crisis all over the world now.

We have credited your Compensation Fund of $2,500,000.00 Dollars in an ATM CARD which you can be withdrawing $3000 USD everyday in any ATM CASH POINT MACHINE of your choice.

However, your ATM CARD has been handed to our Unit Coordinator in Benin Republic ( Mr. John Roland )

Therefore, Mr. John Roland, with your Full Names, Address and Phone Number immediately for confirmation and also for the delivery of your Compensation (ATM CARD) to you with his contact address below:

Contact Person: Mr. John Roland
E-mail: ( johlandc@gmail.com )
Tel Phone :+229 98246485
Registration No: UNN/ATM/084

Finally, make sure that you contact Mr. John Roland as soon as possible and dont fail to get back to us once you receive your ATM CARD.

We are at your service.

Mr. Ant?nio Guterres
Current United Nation Secretary General
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
nightmare

Re: +22998246485

Post by nightmare »

now this scammer is pretending to be with a church.... and a new cast of fake characters in his life.
Good News From Pastor Wilfred James

Pastor Wilfrd James <uniorg@asens.dk>
1:36 PM (5 hours ago)

to

Dear Beloved Friend

Greetings to you & your Family. I have been waiting for you to contact me for your Cashier Check of ( $1.5 MILLION United States Dollars ), but didn't hear from you for a long time. Then i went and deposited the Cashier Check with EXPRESS LINK DELIVERY COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC,before I traveled out of the country for a short Course and i will not come back till end of next Month.What you have to do now is to contact EXPRESS LINK DELIVERY COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges, The only money you will pay to courier & Security Company to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($99 USD) only being their Security Keeping Fee of the Package.

Again, Do not be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except $99 USD, I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of any demurrage.You have to contact the EXPRESS LINK DELIVERY COMPANY now for the delivery of your Cashier Check with this information bellow.

Contact Person... Dr. Philip Mouka
E-mail .......... expreelinkcourier@barid.com
Phone............ +229 98246485
Registration No... wwdsc/xxx/100

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $99 USD for their immediate action.You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your Cashier
Check.

Note; EXPRESS LINK DELIVERY COMPANY do not know the content of the parcel. I registered it as a greeting Cards sending to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains a Cashier Check of such a huge amount of money, this is to avoid them tempering with the package. Please, do not let them know the contents of the parcel. I am waiting to hear the good news from you.

Regards,
Pastor Wilfred James
Received: from webexchange.nu (webexchange.nu. [94.231.105.120])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id y24si2920731ljd.79.2017.05.27.13.36.43
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Sat, 27 May 2017 13:36:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: temperror (google.com: error in processing during lookup of uniorg@asens.dk: DNS error) client-ip=94.231.105.120;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=temperror (google.com: error in processing during lookup of uniorg@asens.dk: DNS error) smtp.mailfrom=uniorg@asens.dk
Reply-To: <pastorwilfredj@gmail.com>
Subject: Good News From Pastor Wilfred James
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 21:36:41 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-ID: <31884a57b28f44e3bb6471f35e3a263a@ex01.hosting.local>
To: Undisclosed recipients:;