+2348063239036

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348063239036

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348063239036
Email: presidentoffice171@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: presidentoffice171@gmail.com
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ASO ROCK ABUJA NIGERIA

HELLO

This is to notify you that we are now at the last month of 2016. I President. Muhammadu Buhari president and commander in chief of armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has unanimously approved all outstanding foreign debts owed to contractors, contract inheritance payments, lottery winners and beneficiaries who were scammed by Nigerian 419 artists/perpetrators in one way or the order.

After a meeting with the American President (Barrack Obama)the united nations, world bank and UNGA United Nations General Assembly in New York, based on the fraudulent activities going on at present, It was alarmed so that beneficiaries have lost so much funds to various Nigerian 419 scam artists, syndicates operating all over the world. In other to retain the good image of this great country, I have instructed the payment of all the scammed victims, contract inheritance payments, lottery winners and genuine contractors whose debts has been outstanding for a long time now ,via Central Bank Of Nigeria under the funding assistance by the world Bank supervised by the EFCC.

Note: out-of twenty selected beneficiaries approved for payment, your name and your contact address appeared in our file as one of the beneficiary to receive US$45,500,000.00 (Forty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) via Telex Wire Transfer, Cash Deliver or ATM MASTER CARD.

I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of all contract and inheritance funds are now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle beneficiaries by scamming them.

Please provide to me with the below information's for immediate transfer of your fund as recommend below:

1) Your Full Name.
2) Phone, Fax and Mobile #.:
3) Residential Address#:
4) Occupation and Age:
5) A Copy of your ID

On receipt of your information's I will forward it to the Governor or Director, Central Bank of Nigeria/Foreign Operation Department of Central Bank of Nigeria to commence the transfer or release of your payment without any delay.

The federal government Understands your plight, the huge amount of money you have spent and all the disappointment you have suffered in the past to get your contract sum paid to you, and I promise that you have come to the end of all those nonsense this time, My office will be monitoring and supervising the way your payment file is being handled until your funds is finally remitted to you. My office will also ensure that adequate attention and priority is given to your file.

Finally you are advised to adhere to my instructions to enable his office release your contract sum to you within the stipulated time given. On behalf of Federal Republic of Nigeria, we apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guarantee for payment as soon as you provide the required information's.

Finally, if you need more assurance on this payment, don't hesitate to call me on my direct phone number: +234 806-323-9036 for more proof.

God bless your and your family.

His Excellency
Muhammadu Buhari
President Federal Republic of Nigeria
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
Red Dragon

Re: +2348063239036

Post by Red Dragon »

from payment103@gmail.com
Reply-to: presidentoffice171@gmail.com
Subject: Attn: My Dear,
Hello this is to inform you that i president Muhammadu Buharri have
decided to release all beneficiaries unpaid inheritance fund of $10.5
million to those that is finding it difficult to receive their own
fund since over 5-6 Year ego meanwhile you don't have to worry your
self i am here to make you happy again so go ahead and reconfirm your
details to me so that your fund will be release to you ok

Meanwhile you are not paying any money to receive this fund i have
already paid all the needed fee on your behalf to see that your fund
is release to you so that you will become a happy person again so the
fund will be release to you any moment note that the only require fee
from you is $55 for presidential stamp documentation so that you will
not have any problem with your fund again ok

Please provide to me with the below information's for immediate
transfer of your fund as recommend below:

1) Your Full Name.
2) Phone, Fax and Mobile #.:
3) Residential Address#:
4) Occupation and Age:
5) A Copy of your ID

Finally, if you need more assurance on this payment, don't hesitate to
call me on my direct phone number: +234 806-323-9036 for more proof.

God bless your and your family.

His Excellency
General Muhammadu Buhari
President Federal Republic of Nigeria