+22999653283

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22999653283

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999653283
Email: headoffice63@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: headoffice63@yahoo.com
Dear.Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the Money Gram network, we have credited your total of $18.9MILLON, valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To you,

I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $18.9MILLON, which I have registered it delivery yesterday has less than 21 days to expire in the custody of the UPS Company and when it expires, the money will go into Federal Government treasury account. With that we decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now I want you to contact Ups Express at:(headoffice63@yahoo.com) with your physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designated address without any delay.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but we did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demur-rage might have increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is $45 per day only, and I deposited it yesterday on 11th of June 2017

Below is the Contact Information of the

UPS, Express Customer Service
Director DR. GARRY MILLIS
Email Address;headoffice63@yahoo.com
Phone number +229.99653283

Your address needed such as

Your home address....
Your personal telephone....
Your copy of I?d....
Your Occupation......
Your Age......

Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card, Important Notice, your ATM CARD package was registered as a gift so that the diplomatic Agent will not know the content of your package okay.

Regards.

MRS.INGA BRITTA
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: moneygram516@yahoo.com

Reply-to: moneygram516@yahoo.com
Congratulation Dear. Beloved friend.

Your first payment of $4.500 has been sent today via Money Gram. You are advise to Contact MG with your full information to enable them give you Sender Name, Question and Answer to pick up your First Payment, For more information contact MR. EDWIN COOL

FULL NAME:........................
CONTACT ADDRESS:....................
DIRECT PHONE/CELL NUMBER...............(for easy communication)
YOUR COUNTRY...................

Tel:+229_99653283 he'll keep sending you payment until your total fund sum of $5,500.000 USD is Completed but before the processing you need to pay your activation fee so please dear once you contact MR. EDWIN COOL ask him how much is your activation fee

Best Regards

MR. EDWIN COOL
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Your first payment of $4.500 has been sent today via Money Gram. You are advise to Contact MG with your full information to enable them give you Sender Name, Question and Answer to pick up your First Payment, For more information contact MR. EDWIN COOL

Tel:+229_99653283 he'll keep sending you payment until your total fund sum of $5,500.000 USD is Completed but before the processing you need to pay your activation fee so please dear once you contact MR. EDWIN COOL ask him how much is your activation fee

Best Regards

MR. EDWIN COOL
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: dhlbenin566@gmail.com

Reply-to: dhlbenin566@gmail.com
Your ATM CARD worth 10.500,000,usd has being signed today by Ministry of Finance Contact DHL Company via this email-(dhlbenin566@gmail.com) Manager Robert Ogugua +229 99653283. With Your receiver's information listed bellow for the delivery.

Receiver's Name___
Address: _________
Phone Number: ____
ID Copy:______
Best regard

Mrs Rose James
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER
VITAL FINANCE BANK .COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
RUE BPH141 KINGSTON AVENUE COTONOU BENIN.
Mr James Mike
CALL ME ON TEL: +229 99 65 32 83.

Attn:

I write to inform you that we already issued those documents to accompany your should be sending to you daily payment of $4,500.00 everyday till we complete your total amount of $7.5Million usa.But the only problem we are having right here is your personal signatures which the Federal Administer of Fund Benin Republic requested that you must sign those documents before we can transfer funds to you.

However,I told the officer in charge that it will not be necessary for you to come down here due to your occupation or some other thing that may not allow you to come down here to sign those documents yourself. The Minster Administrator of Fund said that you should get an attorney to sign on your behalf if you are unable to come down here in person. I think this way is the best and the only way forward for you to receive the funds.

I have negotiated with an attorney who would sign on your behalf, His name is Alex Ward. According to him you are to pay for the accredited attorney. He is charging $100.00 to be paid before he gets those documents signed in your favor. I told him to consider signing those documents on your behalf today with a promise that you would pay him back from the $4,500 payment you suppose to receive tomorrow morning if he gets those documents signed today.

And his respond is that you have to pay the accredited attorney fee of $100 before signing those documents. Well, I asked him for the very last time if he could allow you pay half of his fee today with a promise that you would pay him the Remain balance tomorrow from your $4,500 payment at the Money Gram office once you pick up the $4,500.00 payment. Well, he said that you should pay the half of the fee $50.00 through Money Gram today. He want me to ask you if you would be so kind to pay him back the remain $50 balance at the Money Gram office once you picked up the $4,500 pay out each day. I am hereby this writing to ask you to let me know if you would pay his rest immediately you pick up the $4,500.00 payment.

He want you to pay half of $50 today if you are so kind to pay the balance at the Money Gram office once you picked up the $4,500 payment tomorrow. But if you are not kind enough to pay his balance after picking the first payment just do not bother yourself to reply because I won?t see another attorney here to do this. Here is information for you to pay $50.00 half of his fee through money gram money transfer office. Send The half of the fee today via Money Gram.

Receiver Name: Paul Uchechi
City: Porto-Novo
Question: When Send
Answer Today
Sender Name:............
Mtcn:...............

The attorney will get those documents signed as soon as he confirms the half of his fee from you. I will advice you to pay him the half of $50 and let him sign the documents and you will then pay the other balance of $50 form your $4,500.00. payment.

I await your compliance.

Sincerely,

Mr James Mike
Money Transfer Department
Call me on Tel: +229 99 65 32 83.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: 22999653283

Best Regards

MR. EDWIN COOL
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER
VITAL FINANCE BANK .COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
RUE BPH141 KINGSTON AVENUE COTONOU BENIN.
Mr James Mike
CALL ME ON TEL: +229 99 65 32 83.

Attn:

I write to inform you that we already issued those documents to accompany your should be sending to you daily payment of $4,500.00 everyday till we complete your total amount of $7.5Million usa.But the only problem we are having right here is your personal signatures which the Federal Administer of Fund Benin Republic requested that you must sign those documents before we can transfer funds to you.

However,I told the officer in charge that it will not be necessary for you to come down here due to your occupation or some other thing that may not allow you to come down here to sign those documents yourself. The Minster Administrator of Fund said that you should get an attorney to sign on your behalf if you are unable to come down here in person. I think this way is the best and the only way forward for you to receive the funds.

I have negotiated with an attorney who would sign on your behalf, His name is Alex Ward. According to him you are to pay for the accredited attorney. He is charging $100.00 to be paid before he gets those documents signed in your favor. I told him to consider signing those documents on your behalf today with a promise that you would pay him back from the $4,500 payment you suppose to receive tomorrow morning if he gets those documents signed today.

And his respond is that you have to pay the accredited attorney fee of $100 before signing those documents. Well, I asked him for the very last time if he could allow you pay half of his fee today with a promise that you would pay him the Remain balance tomorrow from your $4,500 payment at the Money Gram office once you pick up the $4,500.00 payment. Well, he said that you should pay the half of the fee $50.00 through Money Gram today. He want me to ask you if you would be so kind to pay him back the remain $50 balance at the Money Gram office once you picked up the $4,500 pay out each day. I am hereby this writing to ask you to let me know if you would pay his rest immediately you pick up the $4,500.00 payment.

He want you to pay half of $50 today if you are so kind to pay the balance at the Money Gram office once you picked up the $4,500 payment tomorrow. But if you are not kind enough to pay his balance after picking the first payment just do not bother yourself to reply because I won?t see another attorney here to do this. Here is information for you to pay $50.00 half of his fee through money gram money transfer office. Send The half of the fee today via Money Gram.

Receiver Name: HARRY AGU
City: Porto-Novo
Question: When Send
Answer Today
Sender Name:............
Mtcn:...............

The attorney will get those documents signed as soon as he confirms the half of his fee from you. I will advice you to pay him the half of $50 and let him sign the documents and you will then pay the other balance of $50 form your $4,500.00. payment.

I await your compliance.

Sincerely,

Mr James Mike
Money Transfer Department
Call me on Tel: +229 99 65 32 83.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

OFFICE OF THE MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 4955 AGBOKOU

DEAR CUSTOMER,
CONTACT ME AT THIS EMAIL:moneygram516@yahoo.com
FOLLOW UP THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN BELOW BECAUSE AFTER OUR MEETING HELD WITH THE FBI,UNITED NATION, BOARD DIRECTORS OF MONEY GRAM AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THEY FINALIZE THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 48HOURS GIVEN TO RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $5,000 USD FROM THE TOTAL FUNDS WHICH IS (4.8M) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT, WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE FEES START FROM $35 UP SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REAMING BALANCE,OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE WARN YOU TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION/DEALING WITH ANY BANKS THAT HAVE NO WEBSITE DUE TO FRAUD GOING ON WORLDWIDE. ANY BANKS THAT IS CONTACTING YOU WITHOUT WEBSITE IS FAKE.PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE NOW http://global.moneygram.com/.THEREFORE GO STRAIGHT NOW AND PAY ANY AMOUNT FOR THE FEES TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT THAT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR FEES UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST 5,000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO CANCEL YOUR TRANSFER AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM.HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT BUT IT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP UNTIL YOU SEND THE DEMAND WHICH IS ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE, JUST TO PROVE HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE ABOUT THIS TRANSFER PAYMENT.

MTCN: 04811789
Sender?s Name: Debra Hunter
4.AMOUNT ..$5,000 USD

(Available for pick up by receiver)

FOR YOUR INFORMATION DO NOT EXPECT THE RELEASING OF YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT SENDING THE MONEY REQUIRED AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE GIVEN ONLY 24HOURS TO COMPLY OR YOUR TRANSFER WILL BE CANCEL IMMEDIATELY SINCE YOU ARE TOLD TO SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE IN ORDER TO HELP YOU.BELOW IS OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER NAME WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY.AND PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEND THE FEE THROUGH MONEY GRAM ONLY

1.RECEIVER NAME:??. EDWIN OKONO .
2.COUNTRY:????. BENIN REPUBLIC
3.CITY :????? COTONOU .
4..TEST QUESTION:?..HOW LONG ?
5.TEST ANSWER:??.24HOURS
6.AMOUNT ???..ANY AMOUNT START FROM $35 UP
7. AMOUNT SEND.............
8.M.T.C.N NUMBER................

SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE TRANSFER FEE WE WILL RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5,000 TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW OK.

REGARDS MR. EDWIN OKONO.
FROM THE HEAD OFFICE OF MONEY GRAM
BENIN REPUBLIC FOR YOUR PAYMENT
MR. PHILIP YATER
GENERAL OPERATION MANAGER.
VITAL FINANCE
MONEY GRAM DEPARTMENT
TELEPHONE +229 99653283
WHY DO YOU KEEP SILENT ON YOUR PAYMENT WHICH IS READY TO PICK UP BY YOUR NAME?
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

DEAR CUSTOMER,
FOLLOW UP THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN BELOW BECAUSE AFTER OUR MEETING HELD WITH THE FBI,UNITED NATION, BOARD DIRECTORS OF MONEY GRAM AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THEY FINALIZE THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 48HOURS GIVEN TO RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $5,000 USD FROM THE TOTAL FUNDS WHICH IS (4.8M) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT, WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE FEES START FROM $35 UP SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REAMING BALANCE,OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE WARN YOU TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION/DEALING WITH ANY BANKS THAT HAVE NO WEBSITE DUE TO FRAUD GOING ON WORLDWIDE. ANY BANKS THAT IS CONTACTING YOU WITHOUT WEBSITE IS FAKE.PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE NOW http://global.moneygram.com/.THEREFORE GO STRAIGHT NOW AND PAY ANY AMOUNT FOR THE FEES TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT THAT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR FEES UPON CASHING UP OF OUR
FIRST 5,000:00 USD,ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO CANCEL YOUR TRANSFER AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM.HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT BUT IT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP UNTIL YOU SEND THE DEMAND WHICH IS ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE,JUST TO PROVE HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE ABOUT THIS TRANSFER PAYMENT.

4.AMOUNT ..$5,000 USD

FOR YOUR INFORMATION DO NOT EXPECT THE RELEASING OF YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT SENDING THE MONEY REQUIRED AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE GIVEN ONLY 24HOURS TO COMPLY OR YOUR TRANSFER WILL BE CANCEL IMMEDIATELY SINCE YOU ARE TOLD TO SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE IN ORDER TO HELP YOU.BELOW IS OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER NAME WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY.AND PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEND THE FEE THROUGH MONEY GRAM ONLY

1.RECEIVER NAME:??. EDWIN OKONO .

SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE TRANSFER FEE WE WILL RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5,000 TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW OK.

REGARDS MR. EDWIN OKONO.
MR. PHILIP YATER
VITAL FINANCE
MONEY GRAM DEPARTMENT
TELEPHONE +229 99653283
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

From gerardo.clemente@alice.it

DEAR CUSTOMER,
FOLLOW UP THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN BELOW BECAUSE AFTER OUR MEETING HELD WITH THE FBI,UNITED NATION, BOARD DIRECTORS OF MONEY GRAM AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THEY FINALIZE THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 48HOURS GIVEN TO RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $5,000 USD FROM THE TOTAL FUNDS WHICH IS (4.8M) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT, WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE FEES START FROM $35 UP SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REAMING BALANCE,OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE WARN YOU TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION/DEALING WITH ANY BANKS THAT HAVE NO WEBSITE DUE TO FRAUD GOING ON WORLDWIDE. ANY BANKS THAT IS CONTACTING YOU WITHOUT WEBSITE IS FAKE.PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE NOW http://global.moneygram.com/.THEREFORE GO STRAIGHT NOW AND PAY ANY AMOUNT FOR THE FEES TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT THAT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR FEES UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST 5,000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO CANCEL YOUR TRANSFER AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM.HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT BUT IT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP UNTIL YOU SEND THE DEMAND WHICH IS ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE, JUST TO PROVE HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE ABOUT THIS TRANSFER PAYMENT.

4.AMOUNT ..$5,000 USD

1.RECEIVER NAME:??. HARRY AGU.

REGARDS MR. EDWIN OKONO.
MR. PHILIP YATER
VITAL FINANCE
MONEY GRAM DEPARTMENT
TELEPHONE +229 99653283