+22967225749

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22967225749

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22967225749
Email: aminamusa912@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: aminamusa120@outlook.com
Dearest One,

How are you and How is your family, I hope that everything goes well, I am Mrs. Amina musal, my best wishes And it is with a heart full of despair that I am writing to seek your consent to conduct humanitarian projects, because I suffering from advanced cancer that prevents me from realizing my dreams. My doctor just informed me that my days are numbered because of my health is degrading. My marital status is such that I have no Child.

There is going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this email, coupled with the fact that so many miscreants and impostors have taken possession of the internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate business class persons to get attention and recognition.

My husband Eng: Musa Abdul a Benghazi-Libya citizen, of glorious and blessed memory who was an engineer consultant in the Republic of Benin for twelve years he who was shot death by Islamist-linked militia within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011, and I have no children to whom I could leave my legacy . That's why I want to Send these sum of money to you (EUR4.200.000) Four Million Two Hundred Thousand Euro, so that you can use it to BUILD A CHARITY HOME ORGANIZATION for orphanage and homeless children and also for the less-privilege. So if you feel you can give these orphanage children and the less privilege a glimmer of hope and joy then indicate your opinion.

This mission is what I want you to realize that this has been my ambition and my personal dream, but for health reasons I am not capable to do it by myself, that why I contact you, whom I can have complete confidence. I count on your goodwill and especially your commitment.

I want you to know that the money you are about to receive from a dying woman who is currently in Hospital, you make good use of it, by using it to bless others poor (such is my dearest wish at this time).If you are willing to carry out this project, please Kindly Reply me Back fast, and as soon as you send a mail to me, kindly call my private doctor in his direct telephone number +22967225749 to let him know that you sent me a mail. So that I will put you in direct contact with my Doctor. Here is my email address for you to

reply me with it (aminamusa912@gmail.com) or call contact me through this my Doctor's telephone number and tell him that you want to speak with Mrs; Amina Musa his patent.+22967225749

I would also like you to send to me urgently in receipt of this message the information's as I write below.

1 Your Full Name:
2. Your complete address:
3. Your age
4. Your occupation and position
5. A scan copy of your international passport/ ID CARD
6. Your direct telephone number
7. Your private Email address

Reply me on this email address, (aminamusa912@gmail.com)

Thanks and God Bless you

Mrs.Amina Musa
aminamusa912@gmail.com
+22967225749
National University Hospital
Cotonou Benin Republic
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22967225749

Post by NumberLover »

Email: aminamusa912@gmail.com

Reply-to: maminausa2@outlook.com
Dearest One,

How are you and How is your family, I hope that everything goes well, I am Mrs. Amina musal, my best wishes And it is with a heart full of despair that I am writing to seek your consent to conduct humanitarian projects, because I suffering from advanced cancer that prevents me from realizing my dreams. My doctor just informed me that my days are numbered because of my health is degrading. My marital status is such that I have no Child.

There is going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this email, coupled with the fact that so many miscreants and impostors have taken possession of the internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate business class persons to get attention and recognition.

My husband Eng: Musa Abdul a Benghazi-Libya citizen, of glorious and blessed memory who was an engineer consultant in the Republic of Benin for twelve years he who was shot death by Islamist-linked militia within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011, and I have no children to whom I could leave my legacy . That's why I want to Send these sum of money to you (EUR4.200.000) Four Million Two Hundred Thousand Euro, so that you can use it to BUILD A CHARITY HOME ORGANIZATION for orphanage and homeless children and also for the less-privilege. So if you feel you can give these orphanage children and the less privilege a glimmer of hope and joy then indicate your opinion.

This mission is what I want you to realize that this has been my ambition and my personal dream, but for health reasons I am not capable to do it by myself, that why I contact you, whom I can have complete confidence. I count on your goodwill and especially your commitment.

I want you to know that the money you are about to receive from a dying woman who is currently in Hospital, you make good use of it, by using it to bless others poor (such is my dearest wish at this time).If you are willing to carry out this project, please Kindly Reply me Back fast, and as soon as you send a mail to me, kindly call my private doctor in his direct telephone number +22967225749 to let him know that you sent me a mail. So that I will put you in direct contact with my Doctor. Here is my email address for you to reply me with it (aminamusa912@gmail.com) or call contact me through this my Doctor's telephone number and tell him that you want to speak with Mrs; Amina Musa his patent.+22967225749

I would also like you to send to me urgently in receipt of this message the information's as I write below.

1 Your Full Name:
2. Your complete address:
3. Your age
4. Your occupation and position
5. A scan copy of your international passport/ ID CARD
6. Your direct telephone number
7. Your private Email address

Reply me on this email address, (aminamusa912@gmail.com)

Thanks and God Bless you

Mrs.Amina Musa
aminamusa912@gmail.com
+22967225749
National University Hospital
Cotonou Benin Republic
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22967225749

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mrsazuraformosa@emailn.de

Reply-to: mrsazuraformosa@emailn.de
Dearest beloved one.

Please Read And Reply Urgently From Mrs. Azura Formosa.

Please take your time to read this message; although we have never met before, this is not spam. It's a real message sent to you. I sent this mail praying for it to reach you in good health, since I myself is in a very critical health condition in which I sleep every night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day.

I am Mrs. Azura Formosa from Lydia, a widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 4.200, 000.00 Euro, (Four Million Two Hundred Thousand Euro) ,my Doctor told me recently that I would not last due to the illness. Having known my condition, I decided to donate these funds to a reliable and trustworthy person that will utilize it the way i am going to instruct herein. I need a very honest and God fearing person who can claim the funds on my behalf and use it for Charity works .Such as orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privilege that will be named after my late husband if possible.

I took this decision, because I and my late husband do not have any child of our own who will inherit this money before i join my late husband.

Please I want your sincere and urgent answer to know if you will be able to execute this project, and I will give you more information on how the funds would be transferred to your bank account.

Please kindly re-contact me on this my private email address (mrsazuraformosa@emailn.de) and also call my doctor on this his private telephone number immediately you send a message to me so that I will check my mail because it is not all the time that I do have the power to check my mail. +22967225749.

I am waiting for your reply.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs. Azura Formosa,
mrsazuraformosa@emailn.de
University Teaching Hospital. Cotonou Benin Republic.
+229-67-22-57-49.