+22996569749

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22996569749

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22996569749
Email: officefile08@naij.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: officefile08@naij.com
ATTENTION,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of an Package Box order, in respect with the provision act of degree 114 of the 1999 constitution; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification is confirmed. Therefore, we write to inform you that arrangement is in progress to effect your Package Box as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

We concluded a meeting with the entire Payment Committee of The inter-switch technology, and at this conclusion we had to contact you right away. Following your swift response to the email, we had to write you in other to fully enlighten you on the accurate step to take, for you to gain full possession to the Package Box.

Its a pleasure to inform you that your Package Box nown, the Package Box Value is $5.8M USD Only. You are allowed to withdrawal value of $25,000.00 is permitted per Day, from any Package Box Center of your choice in any part of the world.

The Package Box offers a convenient secure and widely acceptable. At the Package Box
you can do the Following.

CASH WITHDRAWAL:
BALANCE INQUIRY:
PIN CHANGE:
MINI STATEMENT (LAST 10 TRANSACTIONS)
FUNDS TRANSFER (BETWEEN CARD HOLDERS)
BILL PAYMENT
AIRTIME PURCHASE

We have securely sealed and package your Package Box for security reason which makes it impossible for any one to view it, until its been delivered to you, upon option of delivery chosen by you to be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation upon payment confirmation of your delivery charges.

You are requested to choose from the options listed below your choice and cost of delivery, to enable us dispatch your Package Box parcel. There are different express channels for delivery. Kindly see below the charges required to pay including insurance fee added and choose the one that is most convenient to you.

3rd CLASS ARMS DELIVERY---- 72 HOURS DELIVERY

Mailing $ 20
Insurance $ 30
Doc Processing fee $ 50
TOTAL $ 100

2nd CLASS ARMS DELIVERY---- 48 HOURS DELIVERY
Mailing $ 30
Insurance $ 50
Doc Processing fee $ 55
TOTAL $ 135

1st CLASS ARMS DELIVERY---- 24 HOURS DELIVERY
Mailing $ 40
Insurance $ 60
Document Processing fee $ 75
TOTAL $ 175

YOU ARE ADVICE TO GO TO MONEY GRAM AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TO OUR AGENT NAME .

Receiver's Name Godwin Ozoma
State /City Cotonou
Zip Code= 00229
Question thank
Answer you
Amount your choice of delivery
MTCN===================??
SENDER'S NAME=======

PAYMENT TERMS: We do not accept cash on delivery (COD)proposal for such package Air sure charge for onward delivery must be paid through our choice of service to our office as instructed within a period of five working days after the receipt of this mail, do make urgent contact upon the receipt of this mail on the option you have choose.

NOTE: Your Package Box is protected by a hard cover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the Package Box and hence must be provided by you because you are an international Package Box value owner, before the Package Box is delivered to you.This is in accordance with section (999) of the national act as adopted in 1998 and amended on 3rd July 2002 by the constitutional assembly.

This is to protect and to avoid misappropriation of the Package Box.Be informed that delivery will be made to your address after the confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be attach to your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed.Send your response to us immediately to indicate your option of delivery within 24 hrs and made the payment, you only have 5 days to claim this Package Box and after this period, your Package Box will be deemed to have been forfeited by you.

NOTE: NO DEDUCTION OF FEE, IF ASKED YOU WILL RECEIVE NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE FROM OUR DESK IF YOU REQUEST FOR DEDUCTION YOU STAND TO FORFEIT YOUR Package Box GRANT CASH, BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT DEDUCTION IS NOT POSSIBLE.YOU ARE ADVISED TO SELECT FROM THE OPTIONS OF DELIVERY AND RESPOND BACK FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW PAYMENT OF THE FEE SHOULD BE EFFECTED FROM YOUR HOME.

Treat urgently as we also remind you that your Package Box is ready for
disbursement.

Congratulations.

MR. JERRY MARK
(Director Delivery Department UPS Benin)
UPS Courier Company LTD,
Regulated by the Delivery Services Authority.
Tel +229 96569749
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22996569749

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22996569749
Email: offfi1@naij.com

Reply-to: offfi1@naij.com
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
ECONOMIC AND DEBT REFORM DEPARTMENT.
WORLD BANK READ, COTONOU ,BENIN REPUBLIC
(Civil Procedure) (F.H.C.B) ( ARRANGEMENT)

Why are you decided to make yourself a looser of this fund by refusing to pay the 109 dollars for the renewal of your transfer file,Be rest assure that as soon you send the $109.00usd they must start transferring of your fund through Western Union within 2hrs after confirmation of the fee without any further delay and this is the only fee you have to pay in this transaction as it was written down already by the Federal government of this country that mapped out the compensation for you OK. be inform that the amount you will be receiving each day is $5,000.00usd once you send the $109.00usd for the renewal of your transfer file, However,You are therefore advice to Contact the General Manager of Western union Department, Benin Republic ( Ben Ude ) through below email address:

Kindly notify us or your nearest F.B.I office after 2hours you did not received your first payment of $5,000.00 from Mr.Ben Ude OK.

Send it to bellow information via western union or money gram:

Receiver name:::: Kelvin Odume
Address::::::::: Cotonou-Benin Republic.
Reference:::::::
Sender's Name:::::
Sender's Address::

I will be waiting on your urgent feedback with the Reference of the $109.00 thanks. and send him your Fund Release Pin R1209I so that he will transfer your fund to you immediately they receive the $109 from you.

Thanks and accept our congratulations.

Email:(offfi1@naij.com)

Mr.Ben Ude
From Minister Of Finance,
Federal Republic of Benin.
Telephone +229-96569749
FROM THE CHIEF JUDGE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF BENIN
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22996569749 & +12292318969
Email: westeru13@gmail.com

Reply-to: westeru13@gmail.com
Attention Dear Customer !!!

We the western union Transfer Service Republic du Benin wishes to inform you that our government has paid part of the fees needed for the
final release of your funds which is worth ($2.5000.00.00) USD to you this month through our western union Office. For your information
the maximum amount you will be receiving is $5000 per day USD till your total funds of ($2.5000.00.00) USD is completely transferred to
you. The Government has paid the transfer charging fee and as the beneficiary/right owner, you will only pay $55 for the RE-NEWING OF YOUR
PAYMENT FILES RECORD.
Due reconfirm your full information to enable the transfer commence immediately.
You?re full name.............
Address............
Country...................
City.................
State..............
Zip-code...........
Phone no / cell phone no:.........
This is our office in United States number Please Contact The Director +1 (229) 231-8969
MR Williams PATRICK so you have to ask him about your first payment of $5000 dollars will be transfer to you per day ok,
Sender Name:......... Thomas Browning Jr
Receiver Name:..........In Ur Name,
Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN):451 087 6471
Question:....Who Is Great
Answer:......God
Amount: $5,000USD?

This payment you are receiving is coming directly from World Bank assistance program on poverty alleviation, the western union headquarters
has agreed to start sending you the payment of $5000 usd daily as soon as you meet up with the $55 which is for the reconfirmation of your
payment file from the world Bank central System. However, failure to adhere to the above instruction after 3 days will put you at a high
risk of cancellation of your payment and have it return back to government.
Yours respectfully,
KENNETH FOSTER
Phone Number+22996569749
Director Of western union Office Transfer Benin Republic.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22968808962 & +22996569749
Email: offiefile314@gmail.com

Reply-to: offiefile314@gmail.com
I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU IF THIS IT'S NOT TRUE. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM MR. JAMES WILLIAMS, HE CALLED US YESTERDAY WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER: 866 862 3150 INFORMING THIS DHL COURIER COMPANY PLC, THAT YOU HARD AN ACCIDENT AND YOU ARE DEAD AND HE SAID THAT I SHOULD SEND HIM YOUR FUND OF $3.8MILLION USD INTO YOUR ATM CARD TO HIS HOME ADDRESS: 1011 S 7TH ST. WATER-TOWN, WI 53094, USA, BECAUSE HE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY, AND HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HIM TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR MONEY IN CASE BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH OH OH.

WELL I AM VERY SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I DON'T KNOW THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN REPLYING TO ALL THE EMAILS I HAVE BEEN SENDING TO YOU REGARDING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PARCEL MANY TIMES YOU DID NOT REPLY OH. THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU THAT I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FUND IN YOUR ATM CARD IS BEEN DELIVER TO HIM AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIAL, MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD GRANT YOU INTERNAL LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME I AM VERY VERY SORRY OH GOD.

HE DID ALSO SAID HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SPEND SOME MONEY TO GET THE FUND BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD LET HIM KNOW THE COST WHICH WE NOW ASK HIM TO PAY ONLY $85,USD TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND OBTAIN THE NEEDED CERTIFICATE BUT FINAL I TOLD HIM TO HOLD ON AND LET ME VERIFY IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIMS' YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOUR ADDRESS TO ENABLE ME PROCEED ON YOUR DELIVERY IF THIS IS NOT TRUE BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU ARE TO PAY FOR THE OBTAINING THE REQUIRE CERTIFICATE OF YOUR DELIVERY FILE FEE OF YOUR FUND, IF IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.

SO MY DEAR IF YOU ARE ALIVE KINDLY GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS NOW TODAY YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL AND RECONFIRM YOUR FULL INFORMATION TOGETHER WITH YOUR RIGHTFUL NEXT OF KIN TO AVOID DELIVERY YOUR FUND TO SOMEONE ELSE WHILE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE OK.

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE AND REMEMBER TO CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL REGARD. Tell+229 68808962, HERE IS THE INFORMATION FOR YOU TO SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM.

Receivers Name::: Jel Bani
City ::::::::::::::::::Cotonou
Question:::::::::::::Urgent
Answer ::::::::today
Amount::::$85,USD.
SENDER'S NAME
MTCN NUMBERS

WAITING YOUR URGENT ATTENTION TO SEND THE FEE AS WELL SO THAT WE CAN PROCESS AND GET YOUR DELIVERY DONE IMMEDIATELY OK.

From
DHL Director
Dr.SARAH KAHLES,
Tell +229 96569749
IN GOD WE TRUST.
DHL COURIER COMPANY LTD.