+22967776716

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22967776716

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22967776716
Email: officefille678@yeah.net
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: officefille678@yeah.net
ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (E.CO.W.A.S)
REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS, IN REPUBLIC of Benin.
Tel,+22967776716.

This is director.James. the Former United States Ambassador in Republic of Benin, I came down here in Cotonou Benin Republic for an ECOWAS meeting and I was searching for some files that I left in this office before I left and found out that you have not received your fund, and I asked the present ambassador Mr duck Knight what happened that you have not receive your fund since 2 years now, and he said that you refused to pay the required fee for the delivery of your ATM CARD. I'm contacting you this morning because the director of the ATM CARD center here in Benin Republic said that they will divert your ATM CARD to the Government Treasury just because that you cannot pay for the service fee of your ATM CARD which is $65.00 only according to them.

But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $4.5m which will change your life just because of $65.00 I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you have abandon your ATM CARD because of $65.00 But if you don't need it then I can change your name to another person so that this Government will claim this money but I know that you will love to have it.

Please my dear I want to help you to receive this fund because it was a big shock to me that you have not receive your ATM CARD and withdraw your money since 2 years now, and I'm very sorry for that and you will receive your fund before the end of this meeting which will take us 3 days and I will be here to monitor it until you receive your fund.

Am looking forward to hear from you with the reason(officefille678@yeah.net

contact mr Ambassador James United States Former Ambassador to the Republic of Benin

Hello this is the Number Ambassador James.+22967776716
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22967776716

Post by NumberLover »

Email: managerbank22@gmail.com

Reply-to: managerbank22@gmail.com
Dear Beneficiary:

Thank you for accepting my email and we have your informations that you sent, and your Master Atm card is right in your country since yesterday.

Note that your package is $25 Million United States Dollars. and your Master Atm card will be at your doors step within the Next 24hours from today only if you can comply with the needed fee of $99 for your tax clearance, ownership certificate and your yello tag, as soon as we receive the requested fee by today.

Please note that we have meetting yesterday again about this issue and about your Atm card that is heldup by our Master Atm card office, Please i am giving you a word of advice that as soon as you can send this fee of $99 today, so that we can get your tax clearance, ownership certificate and your yello tag today, and your Master Atm card will be at your destination address by fiist thing tomorrow morning.

Please try to help out with this you know that i have try all my best and you too. Please try all you can to see that you do some thing now so that we can finalize every things.

I promise you that this will be the last payment to finalize every things and your Master Atm card will be sent to you today without any further delay non story again.

Please try to understand me clear and send the fee today so that we can endose this by today without any further delay again.

You are advice to send the fee with the below details by money gram only: Payment should be made via money gram only with my name below.

MAKE THE PAYMENT TO MONEY GRAM VIP

Receiver's Name..CHINEDU ILOCHHI
Country.. Benin Republic
City.. Cotonou
Text Question..BC
Text Answer...CD
Amount $99.00
MTCN.... Sender...

Please email us back OR You call me for more explaination. I will make sure i do my best to see that you receive your card by today without any further delay again. Please note that as soon as you send this money today, this will be the final and nothing more again, as soon as your tax clearance and your yello tag is been provided by our officials. I promise that i will keep my word this time and you will receive your Master Atm card by tomorrow morning. Please reconfirm me your full details and your home address without any further delay again. Please Via the attachement of your Gold card and get back to me. Please call me now so that we can finishup every things by today without any further delay again.

Thanks for your understanding and we are waiting for your quick reply and the payment information. MR MAMA IZUKMA Chairman (managerbank22@gmail.com) of Heirs Holdings, the United Bank for Africa call or text +22967776716
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: ecobankonline111@gmail.com

Attn:Customer

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and your email address was found in the scam victim's list. This Oline banking transfer office has been mandated by the IMF to transfer your compensation to you via Oline banking transfer? Money Transfer.

However, we have concluded to affect your own payment through Oline banking transfer? Money Transfer, Oline banking transfer the total sum of $2,5M is completely transferred to you into your account. We can not be able do send the transfer with your email address alone, thereby we need your information as to where we will be Oline banking transfer the funds, such as;

Receiver's name:...........
Address:..............
attach copy of your card ..........
your age............
Your occupation..............
Phone number:................

Contact our Customer Care at (ecobankonline111@gmail.com) with your full information.

Note that your transfer files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.For urgent inquiry, call +229-67776716.

Thanks,
Mr. Bomen Ubahnes
Director Oline banking transfer? Money Transfer,
Head Office Benin Republic.
Tel; +229-67776716
Red Dragon

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: wuransfer@gmail.com
Subject: My Dear Email Owner,
Dollars
WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA
ROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.
Direct:Telephone Number: +22967776716
Email: wuransfer@gmail.com

My Dear Email Owner,

I am here to inform you that IMF -- International Monetary Fund have decided to release and send your $2.5 million fund through Our Western Union hereby we wish to inform you that (IMF) and (ECOWAS) have instructed us to send you the sum of $2.500,000.00.USD and we have send you $5,000 dollar already as first collection.

I Mrs. Yemi Susan hereby inform you that we have processed your payment and your first payment of $5000.00 is available for pick up by receiver (YOU); Your First payment is still ON-HOLD. because you have to pay the IMF certificate stamp fee of $45 dollar Only as it was required by IMF.

Below are the first instrumental payment Tracking details. Track your first payment online now using the MTCN, Senders First Name & Last Name as directed below:

Click on below link or copy it and past to track your payment online.

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global

SENDERS FIRST NAME: Marko
SECOND NAME: Faletic
TEST QUESTION: WHEN
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT: $5000 USD
MTCN: 441 946 3942

Send the $45 fee to IMF with below mane and send me the payment information.

RECEIVER:_______JOSE MBA.
COUNTRY CODE:____ 229
City__________ Cotonou
QUESTION:_______URGENT
ANSWER:_________Today.
AMOUNT:_________$45
Send The MTCN NO:___________________
Sender Name:________________________
Amount: $45 DOLLAR

HOW EVER, NOTE THAT IF YOU CAN BE ABLE TO SEND THE $45 USD RIGHT NOW THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT SAME DAY WITH OUT DELAY. EACH PAYMENT HERE IN OUR OFFICE HAS JUST ONE WEEK, SEVEN DAYS AS EXPIRATION DATE. (7days) SO HASTEN UP AND SEND THE FEE AND RECEIVE YOUR DAILY $5,000.00USD AS THAT IS THE PROCEDURES AND INSTRUCTION FROM FINANCE MINISTRY.

Email: (wuransfer@gmail.com)
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND WE AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE. CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SEND THE FEE AND LET ME HAVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. CALL OR SMS+229-98 37 03 77.. EMAIL: (wuransfer@gmail.com)
Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Susan Nychezain
Office Telephone +22967776716..
Western Union? Send Money Worldwide
Email: (wuransfer@gmail.com)
Registered ? 2009 - 20114 Western Union Money Transfer.
La SemeuseAll Right Reserved.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
This email is intended for the owner of this E-mail Address only and contains privileged and confidential information. If you received this email by error, please delete it from your mail box and notify us immediately for correction. The disclosure of this email to a third party is highly prohibited. Thanks for your understanding Western Union Benin Republic.
Red Dragon

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: bnak_ameria1904@ymail.com
Dollars
Email: managerbank22@gmail.com

My Dear Email Owner,

I am here to inform you that IMF -- International Monetary Fund have decided to release and send your $2.5 million fund through Our Western Union hereby we wish to inform you that (IMF) and (ECOWAS) have instructed us to send you the sum of $2.500,000.00.USD and we have send you $5,000 dollar already as first collection.

I Mrs. Yemi Susan hereby inform you that we have processed your payment and your first payment of $5000.00 is available for pick up by receiver (YOU); Your First payment is still ON-HOLD. because you have to pay the IMF certificate stamp fee of $45 dollar Only as it was required by IMF.

Below are the first instrumental payment Tracking details. Track your first payment online now using the MTCN, Senders First Name & Last Name as directed below:

Send the $45 fee to IMF with below mane and send me the payment information.

RECEIVER:_______JOSE MBA
City__________ Cotonou

HOW EVER, NOTE THAT IF YOU CAN BE ABLE TO SEND THE $45 USD RIGHT NOW THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT SAME DAY WITH OUT DELAY. EACH PAYMENT HERE IN OUR OFFICE HAS JUST ONE WEEK, SEVEN DAYS AS EXPIRATION DATE. (7days) SO HASTEN UP AND SEND THE FEE AND RECEIVE YOUR DAILY $5,000.00USD AS THAT IS THE PROCEDURES AND INSTRUCTION FROM FINANCE MINISTRY.

Email: (managerbank22@gmail.com)
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND WE AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE. CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SEND THE FEE AND LET ME HAVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. CALL OR SMS+229-98 37 03 77.. EMAIL: (managerbank22@gmail.com)
Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Susan Nychezain
Email: (managerbank22@gmail.com)
Registered ? 2009 - 2018 Western Union Money Transfer.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
This email is intended for the owner of this E-mail Address only and contains privileged and confidential information. If you received this email by error, please delete it from your mail box and notify us immediately for correction. The disclosure of this email to a third party is highly prohibited. Thanks for your understanding Western Union Benin Republic.No recipient addresses found in header
Red Dragon

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: bnak_ameria1904@ymail.com
Dollars
Email: ecobank.online@yahoo.com

My Dear Email Owner,

I am here to inform you that IMF -- International Monetary Fund have decided
to release and send your $2.5 million fund through Our Western Union hereby
we wish to inform you that (IMF) and (ECOWAS) have instructed us to send you
the sum of $2.500,000.00.USD and we have send you $5,000 dollar already as
first collection.

I Mrs. Yemi Susan hereby inform you that we have processed your payment and
your first payment of $5000.00 is available for pick up by receiver (YOU);
Your First payment is still ON-HOLD. because you have to pay the IMF
certificate stamp fee of $45 dollar Only as it was required by IMF.

Below are the first instrumental payment Tracking details. Track your first
payment online now using the MTCN, Senders First Name & Last Name as
directed below:

Send the $45 fee to IMF with below mane and send me the payment
information.

RECEIVER:_______JOSE MBA .
City__________ Cotonou

HOW EVER, NOTE THAT IF YOU CAN BE ABLE TO SEND THE $45 USD RIGHT NOW THEN
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT SAME DAY WITH OUT DELAY. EACH PAYMENT
HERE IN OUR OFFICE HAS JUST ONE WEEK, SEVEN DAYS AS EXPIRATION DATE. (7days)
SO HASTEN UP AND SEND THE FEE AND RECEIVE YOUR DAILY $5,000.00USD AS THAT IS
THE PROCEDURES AND INSTRUCTION FROM FINANCE MINISTRY.

Email: (ecobank.online@yahoo.com)
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND WE AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE. CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU
HAVE SEND THE FEE AND LET ME HAVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. CALL OR
SMS+229-98 37 03 77.. EMAIL: (ecobank.online@yahoo.com)
Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Susan Nychezain
Email: (ecobank.online@yahoo.com)
Registered ? 2009 - 20114 Western Union Money Transfer.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
This email is intended for the owner of this E-mail Address only and
contains privileged and confidential information. If you received this email
by error, please delete it from your mail box and notify us immediately for
correction. The disclosure of this email to a third party is highly
prohibited. Thanks for your understanding Western Union Benin Republic.No
recipient addresses found in heade