+22964764031

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22964764031

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22964764031
Email: officefille678@yeah.net
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: officefille678@yeah.net
I received an email from an unknown person trying to claim your funds of 12,Million United state dollar Via Atm Card telling me you are dead.

But I am doing this by the instruction given to me by my superior for the last time that if I don't hear from you at this time, i should go ahead to award and dispatched the Atm Card and Document, ownership to the new beneficiary after he had provided all the information needed to effect the transaction.

But if you have anything as a prove (Scan Copy of your International Passport or Driver's License) that you are still alive and able-bodied, capable of completing the abandoned transaction, do not hesitate to do so as soon as possible because the unknown person is trying to pay for the requested Fees for the Released of your Atm Card later today, but immediately I discovered it I called the (Tax Officers Department) to stop the shipment of the Atm Card for now that i will get back to them in a short period of time after I make my findings and enquirers from you if really you are dead.

I bet you immediately you are very capable of completing this transaction, I shall hand him over to the police and he will be punished for all his misdeeds and actions.

I awaits your urgent response in this matter before the fund is finally endorsed to the new beneficiary meanwhile you are to re-confirm the information below so as not to delivered it to the wrong person.

1.(Scan Copy of your International Passport):

Meanwhile bear in mind that you are to pay the remaining balance of $100 dollars for the released of your Atm Card immediately in order to complete this transaction with you specifically because i am doing this for your own good.

Details on how to send the fee.....

1. receiver's name: LAINUS CHINEDU ANAZALI
2. country: benin republic.
3. city: cotonou.
4. test question: 4 hours.
5. answer: yes.

Thank you for your good understanding.

Yours truly,
Director Gen. James Ubah(officefille678@yeah.net)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22964764031

Post by NumberLover »

Email: officehigh63@gmail.com

Reply-to: officehigh63@gmail.com
OUR REF.CODE: BSEL/773/AWN/021/ 09
Email officehigh63@gmail.com
Phone;+229 ;+22964764031
Fax; +2299 21 04 35

Atten: XXX

We have received your mail today

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email update that they are lying to us to use the opportunity to died your funds which the case was brought to HIGH COURT BENIN REPUBLIC since .

And the funds settlement have been approved from the supreme high court of ECOWAS and we are asked to confirm the truth from you by the president of this country as i explained before if you have received your funds from him or anybody as the case reporter just said .

Now that you notify this high court that you did not yet receive your funds, we will advice you to updat this high court with more stories about the matter in order to enable this court to handle the caes normal.

Moreever, the only amount found as your funds $2.500,000.00 MS USD, through your names, address and contactmobile details which prove to us that you are the really owner of the said unclaim funds.

So you are advice to update this court the way you wish whether you will come down in person to collect your fund yourself. And you should re-confim your full information to this HIGH COURT as to proof to us that really you are the caes client for us to close check with the information we have with us here in monitoring searchlight system.

A...Your full Name.....
B...Your home address.......
C......Telephone number.........
D....Your occupation...........
E...Country.................. ........
F....your international passport/or drivers licens /or state I.D

Also foward the major e-mail they used to scam you because we needs it for more investigation in other to make sure that we get him arrest.

I means their names, their emails, their phone numbers and office addresses.

Remember,the reason why we advice you to come down in person to collect your fund yourself is because many Peoples were complaining about Fraudstars every day from Benin republic and we are trying to stop this fraudulent from Benin and asuring you that it will stop because we are now working with the IP operation.

And we want you to you keep this (F-H-C-E-B-R) because this will ensure and Alert you in any day you receive a scam e-mail from this country. And as soon as you comply with your full contact information requested, we will forward everything to the Benin presidency office to issue out your funds certificate as the rightful beneficiary.

Get back in regarding of the fund to be made avaliable to you in any way you wish and also any beneficiary are required to come down with sum $85.00 for the issuing fee to enable the able presidency of this country to issue out your fund certificate as the rightful beneficiary ,so as to avoid any scam and the fee is just $85.00 . So while coming down here bear in mind that you will come with the fee of $85.00.

Or if you have somebody whom you trusted, you may send the him /her to come and get your funds of $2.500,000.00 on your behalf and try to inform him/her to come to this office with the $85.00 because is mandated according to the instruction. Do not delay because there is no time to be wasted any more since your case has been issued to treat on March.

But if you can be able to come down or to send a delegat to stant on your be half, mean that you will get back to us with your own suggestion.

Stop answering any emails or calls from african except this court because they will do nothing bet scamming you more.

Final, do not forget to forward those scammers contacts details so that we can tress them whenever the are as you will see them with your eyes.

We are hereby assuring you that they will be arrested and you must confirm them yourself.

Thanks.

Best Regard.

Chief Judge Theodore Bolo
FROM HIGH COURT BENIN
Phone;+22964764031
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: britisoffic7@gmail.com

Reply-to: britisoffic7@gmail.com
UN/WB/FNG COMPENSATION COMMISSION
OUR REF: UN-FGA/WB4/13
YOUR REF: (UN/WB/FGA)..00/14
BATCH: 807-2011-550/188/14

Attention !!!!

Scam Compensation sum of $1.5000.000.00 dollars approved in your name through United Nations mass assisted project funds. This compensation involves business investment failure, Inheritance, Contracts, Lottery,Dating, Diplomatic Payment, loan E.T.C, the mass assisted fund was approved to settle failed business / scam extortion. Attn Scam Victim.

We wish to inform you that your scam compensation sum of $1.5000.000.00 united states dollars approved through United Nations mass assisted project, we have severally tried to contact you without success, are you willing to receive your scam compensation? You have to respond as soon as you receive this message because we have your compensation file submitted by UN external auditors in Switzerland and we have not heard from you. International global security watchers reported different degrees of scams and their mouthwatering proposals.You will never have an opportunity of this kind so your destiny and survival is in your hands.

1, most times they will contact you to help them claim some certain amount of money as next of kin, 2, they will send different manners of mouthwatering proposals of how you become a contractor of some over-invoice amount, they will present you as inheritor to some funds,They even went to the extent of promising you marriage which will still end up extorting your hard earned money, they used different means and stories like buying of gold and precious stones and scraps which also will result to scam in the end, most times they impersonates and offer you job opportunities that still end in extorting your hard earned money and also uses ATM system to reapyou off . Their intentions have always been to wreck you financially and emotionally because nothing good will be archived in the end. We have comprehensive information about how they operate through the securit INTEL of international security watchers, they impersonate with fabricated documents without AICD security chip.

They impersonate FBI and other security offices to intimidate or threatened you to send them money or go to jail. You will hear more as soon as you respond to this message.

In furtherance, I presumed you must have been wondering why after paying all the fees requested by those crooks nothing was paid to you rather they enjoyed your hard earned money without remorse of their evil deeds. The only funds approved in your name was $1.5000.000.00 from the United Nations mass assisted project, those crooks operates through different avenues, locations and from many countries especially west Africa Nigeria, Spain, Ghana, Benin republic, London, Malaysia, Indonesia E.T.C.

The funds was approved so that you can invest into your own private business, it serves as help to your financial growth, it serves as debt reconciliation. Calculate how much you have sent to them yet not even a cent has been given to you, for how long will you believe them? Please don?t waste time to contact us for more information. Finally, you will be surprise to hear more but be happy that United Nations mass assisted project has come to your rescue whatever you have gone through in their hands. We are going to provide %100 percent comprehensive evidence and gazette of how your scam compensation will be released, you can make inquiry and submit whatever business you are doing at the moment for security check and Intel report of the truth in the business. You will not regret rather be bold to expose evil no matter how they preach and convince you.

You are to confirm and provide to us your postal address below.

YOUR FULL NAME...................
YOUR COUNTRY.....................
YOUR HOME ADDRESS..............
YOUR DIRECT PHONE................
ATM VISA CARD

I am very sorry but I have no more money. I have been scammed so many times I am mentally and physically broke. I am soon to loose my home and vehicle because I have been scammed for so much money and so many times and I have lost every thing I have worked my whole life for thinking I would receive my funds but as to this date I have never received a dime!!!

In addition we urge you to indicate your option of you prefer this fund to get to you because we have many means by which you have to receive this fund and those means are as follow:

1, Through diplomatic delivery ?
2, Through ATM VISA CARD ?
3, Through Bank to Bank wire transfer ?

Note: that any one you chose you have to pay equal amount of $185 for the remittance of fund to you and you should pay it through western union to our Cashier's name below and forward the payment information to us for immediate remittance of your fund to you.

Use this information to send the US$185 through western union OR Money gram

RECEIVER NAME: ======== Emmanuel Nchekwube Chikelue
CITY: ================ COTONOU
TEXT Q: ============== HOW LONG?
TEXT A: ============== NOW:
AMOUNT::$185
MTCN===============??

Note: that every claims has an expiring period of five working days (5days) so you have to do that very urgently to avoid expiration.

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM Rev. Father Godwin Raymond, PLEASE REPLY DIRECT TO (britisoffic7@gmail.com)

Thanks

Your sincerely

Rev. Father Godwin Raymond
Call me at +22964764031
Director Of Scam Victim Compensation payment
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: officefille678@yeah.net

Reply-to: officefille678@yeah.net
UN/WB/FNG COMPENSATION COMMISSION
OUR REF: UN-FGA/WB4/13
YOUR REF: (UN/WB/FGA)..00/14
BATCH: 807-2011-550/188/14

Attention !!!!

Scam Compensation sum of $1.5000.000.00 dollars approved in your name through United Nations mass assisted project funds. This compensation involves business investment failure, Inheritance, Contracts, Lottery,Dating, Diplomatic Payment, loan E.T.C, the mass assisted fund was approved to settle failed business / scam extortion. Attn Scam Victim.

We wish to inform you that your scam compensation sum of $1.5000.000.00 united states dollars approved through United Nations mass assisted project, we have severally tried to contact you without success, are you willing to receive your scam compensation? You have to respond as soon as you receive this message because we have your compensation file submitted by UN external auditors in Switzerland and we have not heard from you. International global security watchers reported different degrees of scams and their mouthwatering proposals.You will never have an opportunity of this kind so your destiny and survival is in your hands.

1, most times they will contact you to help them claim some certain amount of money as next of kin, 2, they will send different manners of mouthwatering proposals of how you become a contractor of some over-invoice amount, they will present you as inheritor to some funds,They even went to the extent of promising you marriage which will still end up extorting your hard earned money, they used different means and stories like buying of gold and precious stones and scraps which also will result to scam in the end, most times they impersonates and offer you job opportunities that still end in extorting your hard earned money and also uses ATM system to reapyou off . Their intentions have always been to wreck you financially and emotionally because nothing good will be archived in the end. We have comprehensive information about how they operate through the securit INTEL of international security watchers, they impersonate with fabricated documents without AICD security chip.

They impersonate FBI and other security offices to intimidate or threatened you to send them money or go to jail. You will hear more as soon as you respond to this message.

In furtherance, I presumed you must have been wondering why after paying all the fees requested by those crooks nothing was paid to you rather they enjoyed your hard earned money without remorse of their evil deeds. The only funds approved in your name was $1.5000.000.00 from the United Nations mass assisted project, those crooks operates through different avenues, locations and from many countries especially west Africa Nigeria, Spain, Ghana, Benin republic, London, Malaysia, Indonesia E.T.C.

The funds was approved so that you can invest into your own private business, it serves as help to your financial growth, it serves as debt reconciliation. Calculate how much you have sent to them yet not even a cent has been given to you, for how long will you believe them? Please don?t waste time to contact us for more information. Finally, you will be surprise to hear more but be happy that United Nations mass assisted project has come to your rescue whatever you have gone through in their hands. We are going to provide %100 percent comprehensive evidence and gazette of how your scam compensation will be released, you can make inquiry and submit whatever business you are doing at the moment for security check and Intel report of the truth in the business. You will not regret rather be bold to expose evil no matter how they preach and convince you.

You are to confirm and provide to us your postal address below.

YOUR FULL NAME...................
YOUR COUNTRY.....................
YOUR HOME ADDRESS..............
YOUR DIRECT PHONE................
ATM VISA CARD

I am very sorry but I have no more money. I have been scammed so many times I am mentally and physically broke. I am soon to loose my home and vehicle because I have been scammed for so much money and so many times and I have lost every thing I have worked my whole life for thinking I would receive my funds but as to this date I have never received a dime!!!

In addition we urge you to indicate your option of you prefer this fund to get to you because we have many means by which you have to receive this fund and those means are as follow:

1, Through diplomatic delivery ?
2, Through ATM VISA CARD ?
3, Through Bank to Bank wire transfer ?

Note: that any one you chose you have to pay equal amount of $185 for the remittance of fund to you and you should pay it through western union to our Cashier's name below and forward the payment information to us for immediate remittance of your fund to you.

Use this information to send the US$185 through western union OR Money gram

RECEIVER NAME: ======== Emmanuel Nchekwube Chikelue
CITY: ================ COTONOU
TEXT Q: ============== HOW LONG?
TEXT A: ============== NOW:
AMOUNT::$185
MTCN===============??

Note: that every claims has an expiring period of five working days (5days) so you have to do that very urgently to avoid expiration.

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM Rev. Father Godwin Raymond, PLEASE REPLY DIRECT

TO (officefille678@yeah.net)

Thanks

Your sincerely

Rev. Father Godwin Raymond
Call me at +22964764031
Director Of Scam Victim Compensation payment
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: dhl__company@yeah.net

Reply-to: dhl__company@yeah.net
Dear Beneficiary,

This messange is From CENTRAL BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC BENIN REPUBLIC to you who has unfinished transaction due to one or two things,we are here to inform you that we have decided to deposited your fund with DHL delivery service as means of ATM CARD for efficiently delivery to your destignation address.

We deposited your atm card with dhl because the ATM Card value of $2.5M has less few weeks to expire and when it expired you will lost the money,With that reason we decided to deposite the ATM Card so that dhl courier company will carry out the delivery process urgently as soon as you contacted them.

Be aware that the deposite fee and delivery fee of your atm card has been given to DHL management and the only money left for you to pay is their official fee which we tried to pay it but it is unfortunate that the manager of DHL said no because their official fee is $35.00 usd per day and if we pay the $35.00 usd to them while you did not contact in time then you will feel sheated and i deposited it on 30th of September 2016.

Receivers Name: Emmanuel Nchekwube Chikelue
City: Cotonou
Text Question: In God
Text Answer: We Trust
Amount: $35.00

So in that reasons we did not pay the official fee,you are advised to contact the DHL immediately you received this mail and ask where to send the $35.00 usd only to them to avoid rising of their official fee.

Now you are advise to contact DHL Delivery Service with your Full Contact informations such as bellow:

Your full name...
Your country...
Phone Number..
Your Home Address....
Age/Sex...
Your nearest Airport
Attach copy of your id.

Therefore,to enable dhl company deliver your ATM Card to your designated address without any hinderance.

Bellow is their Contact Informations,

Contact Person:Hon Micheal Burton
DHL Delivery Service,
Email:dhl__company@yeah.net)
Tel: +229-64764031

Contact Today to avoid expireation of your atm card valued $2.5million usd.

Best Regards.

MRS.JONES BUDGET
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: james.udo121@gmail.com

Reply-to: james.udo121@gmail.com
Attention ,

I'm DHL Agent diplomat Mr James Udo; I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in Orlando International Airport (MCO) Florida USA with your two package of consignment worth $2.5M USD which I have been instructed by DHL COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the paper?s I presented but the only thing
that is still keeping me here is the Origin of funds Clear bill which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the Origin of funds Clear bill so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my

delivery successful I try to reason with them and they stated the Origin of funds Clear bill will cost us just $84 Dollars only to get the two Origin of funds Clearance certificate placed on the package as that Origin of funds Clear bill will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

Please try and reach me with my international roaming number 00229-64764031 it working here that is MTN BENIN LINE as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Bangkok. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have I more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it?s the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

You can direct the Origin of funds Clear bill fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are entitled

to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority.

Please reply me back on this email; (james.udo121@gmail.com)

eceiver Name ::::::::Nna James
City :::::::: Cotonou
Text Question :::::::: what color?
Answer :::::::: Blue
Amount :::::::: $84.00::::::::
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
Sender's full name ::::::::
Sender's Address ::::::::
Direct Sender's phone number ::::::::
Regard
Diplomat Mr James Udo, I need your urgent respond now
nightmare

Post by nightmare »

new Identity for this scammer. Multiple personality disorder I guess? :lol: Also note the additional phone # now. Topic with the new # is located here : viewtopic.php?f=42&t=39672

:shock:
:roll:
THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE COTONOU REPUBLI OF BENIN. OFFICE COTONOU
REPUBLIOF BENIN.
FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.COTONOU
BENINREPUBLIC/ADDRESS A35 JUMP EXPRESS ROAD COTONOU.
WEBSITE .www..westernunion.com http:/ /site.www.westernunion .com/
NOTIFICATION*NOTIFICATION*NOTIFICATION !!!
Hello.
This office wishes you and your family a happy and prosperous new year.
This office did not hear or receive the needed fee $40.00 as we have
told you earlier,why?
Hope you still remember that,this your fund of (USA)$2,500,000.00 is long
over due in our vault and by our rules and regulations, we are not
authorised to holds or keeps any fund here in our care for a long
period of time,Order from above.

Now,this office is offering a New Year BONUS to help our customers to
receive their fund/money left in this office before entering to our
new project for the new year 2018.

We gives you two(2)days to send this needed fee.
Note;once we enter to our new project for the new year 2014,your
transaction will be canceil and your fund will be transfer to government
account.Order from above.

This is your another chance.Send this fee now and start receiving your
funds same day without any delay.

This needed fee is for re-newing and re-confirming of your payment file
here for your immediate payment of 2,500,000.00 as we have explained to you
earlier.

Even in bank sector,any dormant account must be re-activated before using
it.Hope you understand this matter very well now.

This office gives you full guarantee/assurance that,once this needed fee
is receive here now,your payment file will be re-newed and re-confirmed
and your payment will start to be sending to you same day without any
delay.

Even the informations,VALID(MTCN) of your first payment of $4500.00is
here with me now,waiting to be send to you immediatly affter your payment
file is re-newed and re-confirmed here.

This is your payment informations of your first payment of
$4500.00 with VALID MTCN,But is picked up now by this office
because since your picking up informations is in internet many
people is going for the fund which is not their fund.

This office will resend to you another new picking up informations with
valid MTCN which you will be use in picking up your fund immediatly affter
you have send this needed $40.00 now ok.

Track this fund with western union website now; (
https:/ /www.westernunion .com/global-service/track-transfer)
and confirmed its picked up by this office.

Snder S Name:Holly Waldon
ADDRESS: 733 jericho road cotonou
TEXT QUESTION: Which city?
ANSWER: cotonou
AMOUNT: $4500.00
MTCN FOR PICK UP: 683-103-20-67
Kindly send this needed fee as quickly as western union office OR money
gram office open in your country today.
Do act fast.
Call Mr Tony Ebube with his direct phone number----(+22964764031)
Conditions of sending your fund to you.

(1)Your fund will be sending to you $4500.00 three(3)times per week till
you receive the total fund of 2,500,000.00usd
(2)Only you have the access in picking up your fund.

(3)You will be picking your fund from any western union office of your
choice.
(4)Once you pick up your first fund another new picking up informations
will send to you till you receive the total fund.
(5)registered your ATM MASTER CARD of $2,5m is $40
Kindly send this needed fee as quickly as possible today to enable us to
start sending your fund without any delay.

Get back to me now.
STOP DELAYING THIS FUND HERE.
NOTE;ONCE THIS NEEDED FEE IS RECEIVED HERE AS I TOLD YOU,THIS FUND WILL BE
RELEASED FOR YOU TO START PICKING IT UP FROM ANY WESTERN UNION OFFICE NEAR
YOU SAME DAY, $4500.00 THREE(3)TIMES PER WEEK TILL YOU RECEIVE THE TOTAL
FUND OF $2,500,000.00
Payment only by Cash.
My dear, bear in mind that he who looks into the future with the eyes of
fear,will see nothing but failure. What you hear determines how you
think, how youthink determines how you behave and how you behave
determines what you
become.
Our future is too good to be ignored.
CONTACT OUR PAYMENT OFFICE,
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER--- Mr Tony Ebube.
E-mail; wuransfer@gmail.com
STOP DELAYING THIS FUND HERE.
Send this needed fee $40.00 now through WESTERN UNION OFFICE (OR) MONEY
GRAM OFFICE with the informations below:
RECEIVER NAME:...................... Chinaka
COUNTRY:.....................................Republic of Benin.
CITY :............... .............................Cotonou.
TEXT QUESTION:......................FOR WHAT
TEXT ANSWER:.......................FUND
AMOUNT:...............................$40. 00 USDa
MTCN NUMBER........................
SENDER'S NAME........................
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR UEGENT RESPONSE TO ENABLE THIS OFFICE KNOW YOUR
ARRANGEMENT FOR THE PAYMENT. YOU CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS CELL
PHONE NUMBER: (+22964764031).
NOTE;DO RE-CONFIRMED YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATIONS WITH YOUR DIRECT PHON
NUMBER.
BEST REGARD,
Contact person:Mr Tony Ebube.
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC.
EMAIL; wuransfer@gmail.com
PHONE;(+229-6600653)
Code of Conduct(505)

Received: (from apache@localhost)
by http://www.hsm.net.tw (8.14.4/8.14.4/Submit) id w7HD7Dum002670;
Fri, 17 Aug 2018 21:07:13 +0800
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 21:07:13 +0800
To: <xxx>
Reply-To: <wuransfer@gmail.com>
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?HAVE_A_NICE_DAY=2e?=
Message-ID: <9af19af6864033ead16f286c2f3d07b2@www.hsm.net.tw>
X-Mailer: PHPMailer (phpmailer.sourceforge.net) [version ]
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
X-IncomingHeaderCount: 13
Return-Path: apache@www.hsm.net.tw
X-Sender-IP: 118.163.152.103
Interzone

Post by Interzone »

Reply-To: gov.usa@yahoo.com
Subject: His Excellency, Dr. Patrice Talon President of Benin Republic happy new year for you
Email: gov.usa@yahoo.com
Phone: +229 64764031

His Excellency, Dr. Patrice Talon President of Benin Republic.

Attention, Good day dear beneficiary. This is the president of Benin republic by name Dr. Patrice Talon.

I am writing this email to inform you that after the meeting held in my office this morning been Tuesday which consist between the United States Embassy and the United Nations,African ECOWAS we have concluded that you will be compensated with all the money you have lose in the hands of Africans and most especially NIGERIA precisely. After receiving many complaints that many was scammed through WESTERN UNION,BANK TRANSFER AND DELIVERY COURIER COMPANIES (atm cards and consignment packages) including CHAMBERS as well,so I'm pleading with all scammed citizens that anyone that has been scammed due to one reason or the other and for anything would be compensated back and no matter your country or continent, AFRICA, ASIA PACIFIC, ENGLAND, EUROPE, ETC. all scammed person(s) would be compensated and would be sent their compensation funds.

Furthermore, every client and beneficiaries would be send their compensation fund sum of of $15.5Million USD each. And this fund would be sent to you through BANK DRAFT CHECK it would be sent to you in form of an executive enveloped sealed letter and there will nothing like any delivery agent or courier company involved in this, perhaps,this letter would be sent to you through POST OFFICE and would be sent directly to your home address and P.O BOX. Therefore,

all beneficiaries is expected to send the below details for fast procedure and immediate co-operation;

Full Name::::
Home Address:::
P.O. Box Address:
Postal Address:::
Telephone Number:
Age and Sex::::::

ContactTelephone Number:+229 64764031 Finally, all the scammed beneficiaries would be sent this compensation fund of $15.5million and the only money that would be involved in this would be the posting fee of $55 each and this would be the only money that would be paid by the beneficiary of the funds and that is all. Moreover,there will be no C.O.D in this stated method of payment and every beneficiary has from now till the the FRIDAY 2018 to comply and correspond with this office respectively. Be informed to use this below information to make the payment of $55:

Receiver's Name::::Issac Nnaluo
City::::::::::Cotonou
Text Question::WHEN
Text Answer:::NOW
Amount:::::$55
MTCN.:::
Sender::::

Your urgent and fast response is highly needed and would be highly appreciated, so as to enable this issue to be settled once and for all here is the mail you will contact E-mail (gov.usa@yahoo.com) ok. His Excellency, Dr. Patrice Talon President of Benin Republic. Telephone Number+229 64764031 YOUR BANK DRAFT CHEQUE OF $15.5MILLION HAS APPROVAL TODAY