+22665369757

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22665369757

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22665369757
Email: mrs.chantal02@foxmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrschatan906@aol.jp
Compliment of the day to you.

I am mrs.chantal I am sending this brief letter to solicit yourpartnership to transfer $10.5 million US Dollars. I shall send you more informationand procedures when I receive positive response from you. please send me a message in my Email box Thanks , My private email address is(mrs.chantal02@foxmail.com)

(1)Your Name
(2)Your age.........................
(3)Your full residentialaddress...............

prompt response. Best regards,

Mrs. Chantal
Email: (mrs.chantal02@foxmail.com)
call me if you are instrested +226 65369757
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22665369757

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mrsmaria@foxmail.com

Reply-to: mrs3o1@aol.jp
Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Maria, the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa. Iseek your assistance and I am assured of your capability to champion thisbusiness opportunity, to remit the sum of $10.5 million U S dollars into youraccount. If you are interested please let me know so that i can send you thefull details of this transaction. I agree that 40% of this money will be foryou, while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred during the businessand 50% would be for me. If you are interested to execute this business withme, you should contact me in my private email and provide me the belowrequested information to avoid any delays, and I will furnish you with moreelaborate information. My private email address is (mrsmaria@foxmail.com)

(1)Your Name
(3)Your occupation..................
(4)Your full residential address...............
(5)Your private phone and fax number I await your

Mrs. Maria
Email(mrsmaria@foxmail.com)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mrschantal01@foxmail.com

Reply-to: mrschatan908@aol.jp
Complimentof the day to you.

Iam mrs.chantal I am sending this brief letter to solicit your partnership totransfer $10.5 million US Dollars. I shall send you more information andprocedures when I receive positive response from you. please send me a message in my Email box Thanks , My private email addressis (mrschantal01@foxmail.com )

Mrs.Chantal

Email:(mrschantal01@foxmail.com)

callme if you are instrested +226 65369757
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Reply-to: bo.bf@aol.fr
Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Maria, the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa. Iseek your assistance and I am assured of your capability to champion thisbusiness opportunity, to remit the sum of $10.5 million U S dollars into youraccount. If you are interested please let me know so that i can send you thefull details of this transaction. I agree that 40% of this money will be foryou, while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred during the businessand 50% would be for me. If you are interested to execute this business withme, you should contact me in my private email and provide me the belowrequested information to avoid any delays, and I will furnish you with moreelaborate information. My private email address is (mrsmaria@foxmail.com)

(1)Your Name
(5)Your private phone and fax number I await your prompt response. Best regards,

Mrs. Maria
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Reply-to: ol.jd@aol.fr
Dear Friend.

(1)Your Name
(5)Your private phone and fax number I await your prompt response. Best regards,

Mrs. Maria

NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Reply-to: ee.ie@aol.fr
Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Maria, theHead of file Department in Bank of Africa. I seek your assistance and I amassured of your capability to champion this business opportunity, to remit thesum of $10.5 million U S dollars into your account. If you are interested pleaselet me know so that i can send you the full details of this transaction. Iagree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 10% will be set aside forall expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. If you areinterested to execute this business with me, you should contact me in myprivate email and provide me the below requested information to avoid anydelays, and I will furnish you with more elaborate information. My privateemail address is (mrsmaria@foxmail.com)

(1)Your Name
(2)Yourage.........................
(4)Your full residentialaddress...............
(5)Your private phoneand fax number

I await your prompt response. Bestregards,

Mrs. Maria

Email:(mrsmaria@foxmail.com)
call me if you areinstrested +226 65 36 97 57
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Reply-to: hd.dz2@aol.fr
Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Maria, the Head of fileDepartment in Bank of Africa. I seek yourassistance and I am assured of your capability to champion this businessopportunity, to remit the sum of $10.5 million U S dollars into your account.If you are interested please let me know so that i can send you the fulldetails of this transaction. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you,while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred during the business and50% would be for me. If you are interested to execute this business with me,you should contact me in my private email and provide me the below requestedinformation to avoid any delays, and I will furnish you with more elaborateinformation. My private email address is (mrsmaria@foxmail.com)

(1)Your Name

(4)Your full residentialaddress...............

(5)Your private phone and fax numberI await your

Mrs. Maria

call me if you are instrested +22665369757
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mrsmariaburkina@foxmail.com

Reply-to: nj_kd@aol.fr
DearFriend.

I am Mrs. Maria, the Head of file Department in Bankof Africa. I seek your assistance and I am assured of your capability tochampion this business opportunity, to remit the sum of $10.5 million U Sdollars into your account. If you are interested please let me know so that ican send you the full details of this transaction. I agree that 40% of thismoney will be for you, while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurredduring the business and 50% would be for me. If you are interested to execute thisbusiness with me, you should contact me in my private email and provide me thebelow requested information to avoid any delays, and I will furnish you withmore elaborate information. My private email address is (mrsmariaburkina@foxmail.com)

(1)Your Name

Mrs. Maria
Email(mrsmariaburkina@foxmail.com)
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mrsmariay@foxmail.com

Reply-to: ariaiiiiiio@aol.fr
I am Mrs. Maria, the Head of file Department in Bankof Africa. I seek your assistance and I am assured of your capability tochampion this business opportunity, to remit the sum of $10.5 million U Sdollars into your account. If you are interested please let me know so that ican send you the full details of this transaction. I agree that 40% of thismoney will be for you, while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurredduring the business and 50% would be for me. If you are interested to executethis business with me, you should contact me in my private email and provide methe below requested information to avoid any delays, and I will furnish youwith more elaborate information. My private email address is (mrsmariay@foxmail.com)

(1)Your Name
(5)Your private phone and fax number I await your

prompt response. Best regards,Email(mrsmariay@foxmail.com)

Mrs. Maria
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mrsmariay@foxmail.com

Reply-to: nj.kpo@aol.fr
I am Mrs.Maria, the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa. I seek your assistanceand I am assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity, toremit the sum of $10.5 million U S dollars into your account. If you areinterested please let me know so that i can send you the full details of thistransaction. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 10% will beset aside for all expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be forme. If you are interested to execute this business with me, you should contactme in my private email and provide me the below requested information to avoidany delays, and I will furnish you with more elaborate information. My privateemail address is (mrsmariay@foxmail.com)

(1)YourName
(2)Yourage.........................
(3)Youroccupation..................
(4)Yourfull residential address...............
(5)Yourprivate phone and fax number I await your

promptresponse. Best regards,Email(mrsmariay@foxmail.com)

call me ifyou are instrested +226 65369757

Mrs. Maria