+22968808962

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22968808962

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968808962
Email: office.file33@naij.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: office.file33@naij.com
THIS IS Special BONUS FROM WESTERN UNION OFFICE BEGING OF THIS YEAR 2016,

Welcome to Western Union
Phone; +229-68808962
Send Money Worldwide
Send Money

Atten,My Dear,

This is to notify all our you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody, which yours are inclusive Besides, your where given a bill of $754,in order to receive your payment of which we don't hear from you for sometime now,

Hence, our Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of prices. In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $48.00 usd to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Fund, to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment for this year until next year because this year is not like last year.

Again after (THREE DAYS ) We will enter A new project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers before we enter into the new project. So be advise to send the $48.00 immediately so that we will register your payment and for to start receive $4,000 as from tomorrow .Content this Director
e-mail(office.file33@naij.com )

Be advise that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will call +229-68808962 After the payment of $48.00 you will start receiving your money every day$4,000 through Western Union,

Send the money through Western Union Money Transfer with the information below,

Reciver's name==Ekeneson Obinna
Country== Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Text Question== In God?
Answer== We Trust.
Amount=$48.

The moment i receive the payment of $48 i will release the first payment information's of $4,000 to you and you will pick up the money and i will send you another money. Hoping to hear from you.

BEST REGARDS

MR Eric Johnson
FORIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC,
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968808962

Post by NumberLover »

Email: usembassyofnigeria@naij.com

Reply-to: usembassyofnigeria@naij.com
United Nations Organization
Public Affairs Office U.S. Citizen Services
Address Rue Corporal Bernard Anani,
01BP 2012 Cotonou Benin Republic
Working Days Monday to Saturday
Time from 8:00 to 12:30
and from 1:30 to 5:00 P.M
Email:(usembassyofnigeria@naij.com)
Payment website: http://www.uncc.ch/ status.htm
Official Website http://www.un.org/sg/
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 PM
Opening Hours: Saturday, 8:30 am till 4:00 PM
Call this telephone number: +229 68808962 For more information.

Attention My Dear

RE:IMMEDIATE DISPATCH OF YOUR ATM CARD VALUED NINE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS {US$980.000.00 ONLY}

With due regards to your e-mail dated 23/05/2016 and the content there-in very well noted. Be informed that we work in conjunction with United Nations accredited Courier with total IMMUNITY COVER, thus assuring the safe and smooth delivery of your certified ATM CARD for your immediate/onward utilization.

Meanwhile, all necessary arrangement and proper logistics to effect the immediate dispatch of your card is already intact and will be infected as scheduled upon our immediate confirmation of the required $98.00 for the procurement of the mandatory duty stamp/delivery.

Having said this, you can be guaranteed of the immediate receipt of your certified ATM CARD, thus, In your best interest and favor and to enable us complete the dispatch of your card, you are urge/advised without fear to proceed and effect the payment of the required fee as instructed above through western union or money gram .

Other delivery details {tracking information} will be provided to you immediately we confirm the fee and the shipment is effected. Meanwhile, You can call +229 68808962 for further clarification if the need arise.

Please send the required fee to cashier department with the below undersigned information as below.

RECEIVER NAME: Anthony Peter
City Cotonou
TEST QUESTION: SENT
TEST ANSWER: YES
AMOUNT: $98.00 ONLY

In an alternative , if you want us to process the remittance of the check and get your funds wire through bank to Bank, what it will cost you is USD199 for the remittance. An escrow account has to be set up here to enable us remit your funds and get it transfer. So, get back to us and tell us what you want us to do.

Your prepared parcel have been sealed for security reason by AMS SECURITY AGENCY UK and subject to no DEDUCTION of any kind in any way because you are the only person who has the sole right of having complete access to the sealed parcel upon delivery to your home /office address.

Thanks for your understanding, anticipating your immediate positive responds

YOURS SINCERELY
Dr Jack Ben
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: globalexpresscouriercompny@gmail.com

Reply-to: globalexpresscouriercompny@gmail.com
GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY LTD
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC IN WEST AFRICA
104 KOUTONGBE ROAD COTONOU
Telephone;+229-68808962
GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY.

Dear

This is Director Global Express Courier Company LTD Benin Republic Cotonou . We are here to inform you and Acknowledge of receiption of your official Package in our company and the content is well noted , this is the confirmation of receiption of your inheritance consignment Box from one of our customer Mr.MC BROWN This is to inform you that all the arrangement to despatch the package to your Postal Address was made and note that before the deleivery of the Package to your destination address you ,re require to pay for the package Stamp and keeping fee.

Stamping fee is $70 dollars
keeping fee is $60 dollars
Total amount $130 USD

Your Consignment Box deposited in our company With code so all the code is Below is the Deposit details please don't alow any body to know the code because if any body know the person will come and cleam your consignment box here so don't let any body to know ok:

Deposit Number: PLCC-101-PL45
Sort/Clearance Code: PLC/101-45/P50
Deposit Certificate N0.: 405576
Consignment Description: 1 BOX of Africa cloths
Depositor: Mr. MR. MC BROWN

We have made all the necessary arrangement to despatch this your Package tomorrow and it will take only 42 hours to arrive at your country and immediately the arrival of our courier agent monga sayidi at Your country international AirPort he will call you for more direction on how to locate your destination address to avoid wrong deleivery of your Official Package ,

Thank you once again for using of our Service find the list below is the deleivery information of your Postal address Please confirm and send the keeping, and Stamp fee immediately so that it will enable your official package to despatch tomorrow and note that immediatly i receive the fee from western union today your package will leave Africa and you should try to keep your telephone on so that immediately our courier agent arrive at your country he will call you for more direction on how to locate your address,

You are advice to confirm your Postal address information and send the correct information today.

You are advice to Send the money via western union money transfer or money gram with this informations at the below and mail us the payment information immediately to enhence the delivery of your consignment box to your given address,

Reciever's Name: EDIRI LACY
City Cotonou
Text Question;. WHO IS GREAT?
Answer;.. GOD
Amount is $130
Mtcn Control Number....

try to send the money today immediately you send the money then we despatch and call you if we reach your country air port.

Thank you and God Bless

YOURS FAITHFULLY.

DR. EDWARD LIN
+229 -68808962
DIRECTOR GENERAL GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY BENIN.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22968808962 & +22996569749
Email: offiefile314@gmail.com

Reply-to: offiefile314@gmail.com
I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU IF THIS IT'S NOT TRUE. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM MR. JAMES WILLIAMS, HE CALLED US YESTERDAY WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER: 866 862 3150 INFORMING THIS DHL COURIER COMPANY PLC, THAT YOU HARD AN ACCIDENT AND YOU ARE DEAD AND HE SAID THAT I SHOULD SEND HIM YOUR FUND OF $3.8MILLION USD INTO YOUR ATM CARD TO HIS HOME ADDRESS: 1011 S 7TH ST. WATER-TOWN, WI 53094, USA, BECAUSE HE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY, AND HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HIM TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR MONEY IN CASE BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH OH OH.

WELL I AM VERY SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I DON'T KNOW THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN REPLYING TO ALL THE EMAILS I HAVE BEEN SENDING TO YOU REGARDING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PARCEL MANY TIMES YOU DID NOT REPLY OH. THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU THAT I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FUND IN YOUR ATM CARD IS BEEN DELIVER TO HIM AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIAL, MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD GRANT YOU INTERNAL LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME I AM VERY VERY SORRY OH GOD.

HE DID ALSO SAID HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SPEND SOME MONEY TO GET THE FUND BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD LET HIM KNOW THE COST WHICH WE NOW ASK HIM TO PAY ONLY $85,USD TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND OBTAIN THE NEEDED CERTIFICATE BUT FINAL I TOLD HIM TO HOLD ON AND LET ME VERIFY IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIMS' YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOUR ADDRESS TO ENABLE ME PROCEED ON YOUR DELIVERY IF THIS IS NOT TRUE BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU ARE TO PAY FOR THE OBTAINING THE REQUIRE CERTIFICATE OF YOUR DELIVERY FILE FEE OF YOUR FUND, IF IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.

SO MY DEAR IF YOU ARE ALIVE KINDLY GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS NOW TODAY YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL AND RECONFIRM YOUR FULL INFORMATION TOGETHER WITH YOUR RIGHTFUL NEXT OF KIN TO AVOID DELIVERY YOUR FUND TO SOMEONE ELSE WHILE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE OK.

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE AND REMEMBER TO CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL REGARD. Tell+229 68808962, HERE IS THE INFORMATION FOR YOU TO SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM.

Receivers Name::: Jel Bani
City ::::::::::::::::::Cotonou
Question:::::::::::::Urgent
Answer ::::::::today
Amount::::$85,USD.
SENDER'S NAME
MTCN NUMBERS

WAITING YOUR URGENT ATTENTION TO SEND THE FEE AS WELL SO THAT WE CAN PROCESS AND GET YOUR DELIVERY DONE IMMEDIATELY OK.

From
DHL Director
Dr.SARAH KAHLES,
Tell +229 96569749
IN GOD WE TRUST.
DHL COURIER COMPANY LTD.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: efccbenin96@gmail.com

Reply-to: efccbenin96@gmail.com
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F)
IMF WEST AFRICAN REGIONAL OFFICE
5TH, FLOOR, IMF BUILDING, PLOT 447/448 CONSTRUCTION AVENUE,CENTRAL
BUSINESS DISTRICT, AVAKPA, BENIN REPUBLIC. Telephone: +229-68808962.
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR:WORLD FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT BUREAU.
OUR REF: WFDMPB/NF/IMF/WA-XX027/N09
DATE: 15/5/2018

FINAL NOTICE FOR YOUR APPROVED ENTITLEMENT FUND IS READY FOR RELEASE.

Attn; Beneficiary,

This letter is from World Fund Discovery Management and Payment Bureau under the service of International Monitory Fund (I.M.F), newly established by the World Financial Service Authority United States of America/United Kingdom after series of meetings held by World leaders with the leaders of Economic Communities of West African States (ECOWAS) because of the petitions and complains coming from all parts of the globe/world against scam practice going on around African countries, like Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Burkina-Faso, Senegal, South Africa etc.

This body was set up to discover all unpaid fund being owed to Governments, Companies or Individuals all over the world through Contract Payments, Compensation payments, Inheritance, Lottery Winning or Award Prizes.

It will interest you to know that we have discovered an unpaid/unclaimed sum of money in favour of your name and a mandate has been given to this body World Fund Discovery Management and Payment Bureau/IMF to ensure that this fund gets to you without further delays.

Note; that a special payment arrangement has been made to deliver this fund to you therefore, you are to choose the best option for you to receive your fund. You can choose to receive your fund through Diplomatic Arrangement by Cash Delivering, International Certified Bank Check, ATM Master Card, A Bank Direct Transfer, Online Banking that will allow you transfer from your online account to any Bank account of your choice around the world right there from your computer or Alternatively come in person to any of our payment offices in Europe, America or Asia.

Alternatively come in person to any of our payment offices in Europe, America or Asia.

Your Full Name _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your Complete Address: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Name of City of Residence: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Date of Birth (Day/Month/Year): _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Direct Telephone Number: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Mobile Number:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Fax Number: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Marital Status & Sex: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Any valid form of identification_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Meanwhile, the only money required from you to complete this long awaiting transfer to you is US$79.00 to obtain/secure your AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM FROM HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE and will commence the action of releasing your approved fund without hitch upon securing of your Affidavit here.

NOTE;Use the information below to make the payment

Receiver Name:::: ALEXA MATA
TEXT QUESTION::::: ONE
ANSWER:::::: GOD
AMOUNT:::::: $79.

On receiving from you with the information required, I will provide you the information you need to send the money that will enable us secure/obtain your Affidavit of Claim and commence action in processing your total approved fund with your desired option.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Rev. Edward Kong.

Director: World Fund Discovery Management And Payment Bureau West African Regional Office,
International Monetary Fund.
Lagos, Federal Republic of Benin.
Direct Line: +229-68808962..
E-mail:efccbenin96@gmail.com
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F)