+22893951944

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22893951944

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22893951944
Email: jameswalcott.tg1@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Greetings friend,

Thank you very much for your response. Am wishing you long life and prosperity this new year 2019. May you have a heart of courage, a mind of will and may you get whatever you desire always at your will. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

I have the pleasure in writing this letter to you in strict confidence and I know that my letter will come to you as a great surprise, since we have never met before. My name is James Walcott. I am a Lawyer, I reside and practice in the Republic of Lome-Togo. I am the personal attorney and Legal Representative to a national of your country, who was a contractor under Economic Community of West Africa States (ECOWAS). On the 1st of October 2014, my client, his wife and their only son were involved in a car accident along Kpalimé Express Road here in Togo. Unfortunately, they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, since then, I have made several inquiries to locate any of my client's relatives, and this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, i decided to trace his last name over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence, I contacted you to assist me in repatriating the money (US$13.580,000,00) he left behind with the bank here in Togo. As I earlier informed you, i am the personal attorney to the deceased and with my aide the fund will be released to you, because it is my duty to present the successor to the bank, and whosoever i present to the bank as the successor of my deceased client will be accepted, considering the fact that the surnames are the same. Which means you are legally qualified to be presented to the bank as the successor of deceased. Be informed also that I am in possessions of all the relevant information and documents that will perfect the successful execution of this project. Therefore, be assured that this transaction is 100% risk free and will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you and i from any breach of the law both here and in your country.

Since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin of the deceased to claim the funds since you are from the same country and share same surname so that the total fund can be release to you as the rightful beneficiary to my late client. Upon receipt of the fund to your account, i will come over to meet with you for you and I to share the money 45/45, while 10% goes to the charity according to my late client last WILL with me, because we must respect his wish.

Of course, I know that you might not be related or even know late client, but I want you to put a claim on this money as your own so that the money will be transferred into your account in your country, OK? All is required of you is to follow strictly my advice and instructions to enable the bank transfer this money into your bank account OK?

Meanwhile, I am not supposed to tell you this because it is a kind of personal problem but for you to know how serious and true this is and also due to your interest and trust we both need in this transaction i am forced to let you know. My wife has a kidney infection and needs a kidney transplant. Our medical doctor referred us to India but I cannot afford it now but where i have all my hope of saving her is in this transaction. I have spent all my life savings try to give her life until the transplant has been done. So please, i want you to give me the word of Honor that you are not going to make this my last hope vanish by jeopardizing this transaction.

Please can you give me your word of honor by the following points stated below; They are thus:-
1..You will not cheat me during the course of this transaction.
2..My own share of the money will be in your safe keep until i come over to your country for sharing and further investment.
3..That you will keep this transaction very confidential even from your best friend for safety of both parties.
4..That you shall always contact me whenever you get information from the Financial institution so that we will put heads together as one family and get this transaction consummated successfully.

This transaction will only take about 14 days or less for the money to be transferred into your account. But as soon as your application is approved then it will take about 5 days and the money will be in your account.

As soon as I get your positive response to this particular mail I will forward to you the application form which you will fill and send to the Financial Institution for immediate action from the financial board.

I have also attached my picture and attorney license/certificate in response to this mail for your perusal and also for establishment of trust between us.

I shall be expecting your full name, country, age and telephone number in return of this mail as an establishment of trust between us and for further clarification.

Thanks for your understanding and God bless you and your family.

Best Regards,
Barrister James Walcott (Esq).
My direct phone number (+228-93 95 19 44)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.