+2348087248906

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Red Dragon

+2348087248906

Post by Red Dragon »

reply-to: patienceonihagmo@gmail.com
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
(DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE)
P.M.B 532 GARKI, ABUJA
TELEPHONE:+234 8087248906
EMAIL:onihadmo@presidency.com

Attn:Fund Beneficiary
Dear Sir

Re: Your Outstanding Payment Sum

By introduction, I am MRS.PATIENCE ONIHA, the New Director General, Debt Managements Office, Federal Republic of Nigeria responsible for the payment of all outstanding debts and services of Government of Nigeria. I am directed by the delegates to the World Economic Forum on Africa and the President, World Bank Group through the office of the Presidency, Federal Republic of Nigeria to investigate the reasons associated with the unnecessary delay to the release of your outstanding sum and effect your transfer from government reserve account through Swift MT103 directly into your account immediately.In the course of vetting and scrutinizing your payment files with us here,we discovered with shocking revelations that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by some dubious,fraudulent and corrupt officials in Central Bank of Nigeria, Federal Ministry of Finance and some government sectors.The worst of all these evils and maltreatment on your humble person is a conspiracy and a plot TO DIVERT YOUR FUNDS INTO A DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNTS FOR SELFISH REASONS BY ENDLESS IMPOSITION OF NON-EXISTENCE TAXES AND FEES.In telegraphic transfers all over the world, what the remitting bank does is to deduct all charges from the beneficiary's principle sum and remit the balance.Therefore it is for your own interest that you stop all your correspondences with any other party, office or individual because you are doing so at your own risk. In view of this ugly situation, you are advised to reconfirm your Bank details where you wish your funds to be remitted to on your reply mail.
Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you soonest through my official email
address:onihadmo@presidency.com
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Patience Oniha
Director General, Debt Managements Office
Federal Republic of Nigeria.