+22968771889

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22968771889

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968771889
Email: anthonyudo312@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: anthonyudo312@gmail.com
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
COTONOU, BENIN REP
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

ATTENTION : MY DEAR

Meanwhile, This is a true compensation Approved from the UNITED NATION to compensate you due to maybe you has been scam before and again you may be victim of scam by wrong people who paraded them selves on what they are not so because of this, the United Nation approved the uba bank in Africa where your fund originated to process ATM MASTER CARD with valid cash of usd$4,000.000.00 million in your favor in order to compensate you so that if you have been scammed before this is a compensation and you will be making your withdrawals from the ATM MASTER CARD as you will be allowed in making withdrawals minimum of usd$20,000 (Twenty Thousand usd$) per a day or every 24hrs from any ATM MACHINE around you. Your ATM MASTER CARD will be delivered to your address through courier delivery services within 3 days. please note that we are only using FEDEX COURIER COMPANY,, as it is the only company that we signed a contract with so we can actually monitor the delivery, so many complaints are Rising up every day, concerning the inability of the young courier companies unable to make deliveries, we have also learn that the dhl company asks for security fees,
IMF fees, FBI fees...

My dear there is no such thing as that,, the only payment that the courier companies anywhere in the world asks of is just the delivery fee and the security fee, which is very understanding, please you have to be very careful in your dealings as there is no such thing as IMF fee. or documents,,,,, the united nations has warned all the security agencies to desist from an illegal act, as this fund is been sent to you due to the rate of poverty, and as such no one has the power to stop your delivery,,, for you to be safe, we will assign a special task force team to follow up your delivery with the delivery LADY SO AS TO BE SURE THAT NOTHING HAPPENS TO YOUR PARCEL,, ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR CARD,,, YOU WILL CALL THIS NUMBER AND SEND A THE CODE I WILL GIVE TO YOU.. THEY WILL ACTIVATE YOUR CARD INSTANTLY...

BELOW ARE YOUR ATM CARD DATA:
AMOUNT CREDIT : USD$4.000.000.00 MILLION
YOUR ATM CARD ACCOUNT # : 4033052100311896
CARD LIMIT PER A DAY : USD$20,000
EXPIRING DATE : 12/08/2017
PIN CODE # : 7501

You are required to send me your full details such as:
Your full name
Your full contact Home Address
Your Telephone/mobile number.
Copy of your International Passport or Driver's lic

ALSO BE INFORMED THAT THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL SEND DOWN TO THE COURIER COMPANY IS JUST THE DELIVERY AND SECURITY FEE.....WHICH IS JUST $65 NO ONE DARES TO ASK FOR ANY MORE FEES. IF ANYONE DOES, REPORT TO US IMMEDIATELY.. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THIS DELIVERY, YOU WILL BE SURPRISED ON HOW EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT ACCORDINGLY, DON'T HAVE DOUBT AT ALL OK. EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE TRUST ME,,

Here is the information to send the fee of $65.00 through Money Gram office around you ok.

RECEIVERS NAME......FRED OGENE
COUNTRY... BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT.. $65
TEXT QUESTION... When
TEXT ANSWER.. Now

Once you send these above information your ATM MASTER CARD will be processed and delivered to your Address and you can as well move down to any nearest ATM PAYING MACHINE and apply your pin code # :7501 to make your withdrawals without any delay.if you will be finding it difficult to make use of the card,the lady that will be assigned to you will assist you ok..I am waiting to hear from you and your advice .. forward your details
Congratulations!!

Mr. ANTHONY UDO
Director Swift Card Payment Center
call him with this Number +229 68771889.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968771889

Post by NumberLover »

Email: officewu34@yeah.net

Reply-to: officewu34@yeah.net
DEAR CUSTOMER,

FOLLOW UP THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN BELOW BECAUSE AFTER OUR MEETING HELD WITH THE FBI,UNITED NATION, BOARD DIRECTORS OF WESTERN UNION AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THEY FINALIZE THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 48HOURS GIVEN TO RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $5,000 USD FROM THE TOTAL FUNDS WHICH IS (4.8M) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT, WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE FEES SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED SUM of 100 usd.

OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE WARN YOU TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION/DEALING WITH ANY BANKS THAT HAVE NO WEBSITE DUE TO FRAUD GOING ON WORLDWIDE. ANY BANKS THAT IS CONTACTING YOU WITHOUT WEBSITE IS FAKE.PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE NOW :http://ift .tt/vEy1Bd. THEREFORE GO STRAIGHT NOW AND PAY ANY AMOUNT AS FROM $35 UP FOR THE FEES TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT THAT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR FEES UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST 5,000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO CANCEL YOUR TRANSFER AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT BUT IT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP UNTIL YOU SEND THE DEMAND WHICH IS ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE, JUST TO PROVE HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE ABOUT THIS TRANSFER PAYMENT.

http://ift. tt/1uC3x9x

SENDER FIRST NAME::::::::::::::::::: Jacob
SENDER LAST NAME:::::::::::::::::::: Albretsen
MTCN::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 266 9315 828
TEXT QUESTION::::::::::::::::::::::HONEST?
TEXT ANSWER::::::::::::::::::: TRSUT
AMOUNT;;;;;;;;;;;5,000.00 USD

FOR YOUR INFORMATION DO NOT EXPECT THE RELEASING OF YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUt SENDING THE MONEY REQUIRED AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE GIVEN ONLY 24HOURS TO COMPLY OR YOUR TRANSFER WILL BE CANCEL IMMEDIATELY SINCE YOU ARE TOLD TO SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE IN ORDER TO HELP YOU.BELOW IS OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER NAME WHICH YOU WILL USE

TO SEND WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY.

1.RECEIVER NAME:??. MERCY OKOLO.
2.COUNTRY:????. BENIN REPUBLIC
3.CITY :????? COTONOU .
4..TEST QUESTION:?..trust?
5.TEST ANSWER:??.in god
6.AMOUNT ???..FROM $35 TO UP
7. AMOUNT SEND.............
8.M.T.C.N NUMBER................

SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE TRANSFER FEE WE WILL RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5,000 TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW OK.

REGARDS MR. PHILIP YATER.
FROM THE HEAD OFFICE OF WESTERN UNION
BENIN REPUBLIC FOR YOUR PAYMENT
MR. PHILIP YATER
GENERAL OPERATION MANAGER.
VITAL FINANCE
WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT
TELEPHONE +22968771889
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: moneygramoffice889@zoho.com

Reply-to: moneygramoffice889@zoho.com
I THINK THIS IS YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THIS FUNDS AND YOU HAVE TO GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY RIGHT NOW BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR YOU OK.

As you can see, I am MR BONI ROGER a New Director General Manager promoted into this Money Gram Payment Center Management, & meanwhile I was going through all the old payment files here in our head office and some past transaction file handled in this Money Gram Payment Center Office, I found out a payment file issued in your name which was not yet paid to you. Then when I asked my staff workers/ my vice manager why your fund is not transferred to you as supposed, they told me that you did not clear yet off the needed things required from you before these funds could be transferred/release to you.

Now as a new Director General Manager promoted in this Office, I will try my best to see that you received your fund by applying my little help to you, I am doing this because I know that you will compensate me for helping you receive your long waited payment fund, once you received your fund. But before I can do so, I will like you to try as much as you can on your end to see if you can raise some money to enable me cover up the needed amount which is $260.00.

So therefore:- Do tell me how much you have at hand to send today out of the required fee, no matter how small it is, let me know if I can complete the remaining balance for you today and then start immediately transferring your fund also today. I am waiting for your urgent reply as soon as you receive this email so that we can proceed your transfer without wasting much time or delay. Please do not forget to tell me how much you have at hand right now in this list of amount to send today as it will help me to know how much I am looking for on my end to assist you with because I did not have the complete of the amount OK, and which is already sign/stamp from the Federal Ministry of Justice that there is no any payment/money will be deduct/remove out from your transfer payment fund till the total fund is completed transfer to you as soon as possible OK.

IN FACT YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND SEND ONE AMOUNT IN THIS LIST FROM $40,$45,$50,$55,$60 AND ETC, ANY ONE YOU HAD AT HAND RIGHT NOW WITH THE BELOW PAYMENT INFORMATION TO SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OFFICE OR MONEY GRAM TO THIS OUR ACCOUNTANT AGENT Mikel Jones.

Receiver Name: Mikel Jones
City: Cotonou
Question: Opportunity comes?
Answer: But Once.
Amount Send:.....
MTCN Number.....
Sender Name.......

I am waiting.....

I am Your Sincere,

MR BONI ROGER.
New Money Gram Director General
Handling your Transfer now is in Process.
E-MAIL {moneygramoffice889@zoho.com}
Tel: +229-68771889
nightmare

Post by nightmare »

same scammer with new email addresses and a new technique now. He is sending fake calendar invites now.
"CONTACT MR. PAUL WALLAR {western2014@yeah.net} FOR YOUR PAYMENT FUND."
When Friday, 13 October 2017
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London

Message ATTENTION Congratulation, You have been awarded with the sum of $2.900,000.00USD by the Western Union Money Transfer Office, As part of our Annual market promotions this Year 2017. The conclusion of the meeting by UNITED NATIONS stated that you will be receiving your approved total sum of $2.900,000.00USD, through our Western Union Transfer Payment Center Office. This award has been selected through the Internet as you are One Of our Customer, Where your e-mail address was indicated and notified. Please provide us with the following details listed information below so that your fund will be remitted to you through Western Union or bank transfer. 1. Full Name: 2. Address: 3. Country: 4. Phone Number: 5. Occupation: 6. Sex: 7. Age: Send the above information details to enable us start immediately on your transfer, Call us if you have any question +229 68771889. Thank you. Best Regards, MR. PAUL WALLAR Western Union Director Manager Email: (western2014@yeah.net) Official Telephone Number +229 68771889. DIRECT TELEPHONE +229 68771889.
Subject: Invitation: CONTACT MR. PAUL WALLAR {western2014@yeah.net} FOR YOUR
PAYMENT FUND. @ Friday, 13 October 2017
X-Sender-IP: 74.6.133.144
X-SID-PRA: ZENDERLIMATER@YAHOO.COM
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Emails: westernunionpaymentoffice85@gmail.com & westernunion.office432@mail.com

Reply-to: wendarpaul@yahoo.com
ATTENTION Congratulation, You have been awarded with the sum of $2.900,000.00USD by the Western Union Money Transfer Office, As part of our Annual market promotions this Year 2017. The conclusion of the meeting by UNITED NATIONS stated that you will be receiving your approved total sum of $2.900,000.00USD, through our Western Union Transfer Payment Center Office. This award has been selected through the Internet as you are One Of our Customer, Where your e-mail address was indicated and notified. Please provide us with the following details listed information below so that your fund will be remitted to you through Western Union or bank transfer. 1. Full Name: 2. Address: 3. Country: 4. Phone Number: 5. Occupation: 6. Sex: 7. Age: Send the above information details to enable us start immediately on your transfer, Call us if you have any question +229 68771889. Thank you. Best Regards, MR. PAUL WALLAR Western Union Director Manager Email: (westernunionpaymentoffice85@gmail.com) E-mail { westernunion.office432@mail.com } Official Telephone Number +229 68771889. DIRECT TELEPHONE +229 68771889.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Emails: ubabankoffice@yeah.net & ubabankheadoffice@rayana.ir

Reply-to: elissadavid54@yahoo.com
Attention Please!!!! Congratulation, for your compensation fund have been deposited in my head-office UBA Bank Plc to being credited an ATM CARD the total Amount is ($3.700.000.00USD) through UBA Bank department after our final meeting with United Nations regarding this fund for you to get it receive as an ATM Card to start making withdraw your fund in any Inter Switch location ATM Center office of your choice, All you need to do now is to Contact UBA Bank Director MR. DENIS LEE via Tel+229_68771889 Or E-mail(ubabankoffice@yeah.net) OR {ubabankheadoffice@rayana.ir} He will give you direction on how you will be receive the ATM Card. Please remember to send him your Full information details to avoid wrong transfer such as:, YOUR RECEIVER FULL NAME...... YOUR COUNTRY........ CITY/STATE.......... YOUR HOME ADDRESS... YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER..... YOUR PROFESSION............ YOUR AGE................... YOUR I.D PASSPORT OR DRIVER LICENSE...... The Best Regards Thanks, Mrs. Jennifer UDO.