+2348187051179

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348187051179

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348187051179
Email: revrajonokafor@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: revrajonokafor1@gmail.com
Contact Email Address( revrajonokafor@yahoo.com ) Greeting I am Wilfrid Zohreh Madueke The daughter of the Petroleum Minister in (Gambia) who was sick and died of cancer sickness (c) my precious mom may her soul rest in perfect peace. My mother contacted you some time ago in respect to the funds transfer of her late husband Madueke Gregory and also her own personal FUND which she kept, to help take care of me Wilfrid Zohreh Madueke, before my mother passed on, she issued a cashier check to you for your help initially although you backed out thinking that the funds transfer was one of those internet messages that you always receive on internet. Well, everything is legal and legit and went well through the assistance of a Japanese business man who is named Mr. Yasuhisa Shiozaki, the funds transfer was successful through him. I am now with a new family in Kasugai Japan due to what is going on in the country and am very happy again in LIFE. Because the new family I am staying with take me as their only daughter but being an orphan is so challenging but am happy. In a way to appreciate her kind gesture before she pass away, she dropped a cashier cheque of ( One million two hundred thousand USD ($1,200,000.00) before her death in your name and instructed her personal Rev Father who was praying for us when her condition was very bad. Rev Rajon Okafor to make sure you receive the total amount without any problem. This is her little way of saying thank you for your initial help. She also makes a comment that you should also use some of the money out in the total amount to help those who needs help. Contact Rev Rajon Okafor WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION Full Name: Direct contact number And your full delivery address Contact Name: Rev Rajon Okafor Contact Phone Number +234 8187 051179 Contact email address ( revrajonokafor@yahoo.com ) Regards, Wilfrid Zohreh Madueke
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.