AL NOOR HOSPITAL GROUP EMPLOYMENT OFFER.

Chat about anything not relating to scams or telephone numbers.
Mzamane

AL NOOR HOSPITAL GROUP EMPLOYMENT OFFER.

Post by Mzamane »

I don't understand when a hospital advertises a teaching employment .Am I going to teach patients?I received an employment offer from "AL NOOR HOSPITAL GROUP" to offer a teaching service.How on earth ?The offer is so lucrative that one can be tempted. :shock: : I'm also expected to arrange for my visa to Abu Dhabi at my expense.Really?What's happening in UAE?Such a rich country.Last year I fell on a similar trap from a Special School and was defrauded of R16 000.Not again!!!
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: AL NOOR HOSPITAL GROUP EMPLOYMENT OFFER.

Post by NumberLover »

It's a scam - the person writing the email doesn't have a clue about reaching, hospitals or visas, he just wants to steal from you.

Please post the email and email addresses, phonenumbers and websites that you received from them as other victims may be searching for the details.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
Elaizacop
** Piece of shit spammer **
** Piece of shit spammer **

AL NOOR HOSPITAL GROUP EMPLOYMENT OFFER

Post by Elaizacop »

Admin Note: This post was made by a dumb spammer using the email address amritonto@gmail.com. I am leaving it here to show the spammer just how dumb they are now that their spammy links have been removed.

Thanks guys, seems I am better now, I must have passed it at the Hospital without knowing. Thank you all for the best wishes.