Hi everybody!

Chat about anything not relating to scams or telephone numbers.
molly

Hi everybody!

Post by molly »

Hello there. I am writing because I have been getting messages fro a certain number but I don't I don't know the number. I received a message giving me a last warning and that I should call that number immediately. I have received a message from this number before as well but I am not sure what they want? So today when I called that number all I could hear is people speaking in the back ground in a Somalian language or something, they were not speaking English. I hanged up and then messaged the number saying that I called it but no one answered. In a few hours I got another message from the same number giving me a last warning that i should call the number now. So now I need help because I don't know what to do. Please does anybody have any advise? Here is the number: +221721120012 When I searched the number it shows that it is from Senegal.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Re: Hi everybody!

Post by ScamNumbers »

If you don't know any one in Senegal, then I would recommend blocking the number or ignoring any further calls from it. If you feel threatened by the calls then report it to your local law enforcement as harassment.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
KNeal17

Post by KNeal17 »

You bring up a point I'd like to ask a question about. ^^^ I've called local law enforcement and they don't do anything about scammers I tell them about. Who do I contact or what do I say to make them actually try to catch these people. I literally had everything they needed to try and catch them and they did not even try.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Post by ScamNumbers »

Realistically, your local law enforcement aren't going to do anything as the scammers are most likely overseas and therefore out of their jurisdiction. You can report the details of scams to the FBI's IC3 website - https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info