+16472438685

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+16472438685

Post by NumberLover »

Name: Opera Farm Canada
Email: careers@operafarmca.com
Domain: operafarmca.com
Tel. Nos.: +16472438685 & +12268289740
Scam Type: Fake Website

Website reported as fraudulent in the Artists Against 419 database.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +16472438685

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +16472438685
Email: pharrelrobin@dr.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

Dear Applicant,

Good to received your resume.I will be able to employ your service as my household supervisor in my reputable estate here in Ontario Canada.You will be solely required to supervise all the domestic and engineer workers working in my estate to make sure everything is at proper functioning and always bring the report to me at the end of the day.

You shall have the following facilities throughout your service.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and a bedroom.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
WORKING HOURS

You will be working from 9am to 1.30pm and from 2:30 pm to 6pm,Monday to Friday.

SALARY INDICATION:
You will be eligible to receive the sum of $6,800:00 CAD (Six thousand eight hundred Canadian Dollars) Basic (after Tax) monthly.
PAID LEAVE PERIOD/ TRAVEL
You are entitled to 1 months Paid Leave which can be taken once in a year. You will be receiving 2,500.00 CAD Take home for each leave Period.

To proceed further regarding the recruitment,you have to send me copy of your International passport data page. Upon confirmation of the above document, my lawyer will be issuing a contract agreement document with the terms and conditions officially.

You will be receiving a call from us once we acknowledge the confirmation of your acceptance.Attached here is the picture of myself and my wife.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks
Pharrel Robinson
Ontario Canada
+1-647-243-8685
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +16472438685

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +16472438685
Email: alberthomz@alberthomz.com
Domain: alberthomz.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

From alberthomz@alberthomz.com
Dear Applicant,

Good to receive your updated resume from shine.I would be able to employ your service as Maintenance supervisor in my reputable company, You will be solely required to supervise all the domestic and engineer workers working in the service apartment to make sure everything is at proper functioning.

You will be given one year contract and after the year you can renew it or terminated depending on your adroit performance.

You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my estate in Canada.
A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.

WORKING HOURS

You will be working from 9am to 1.30pm and from 2:30 pm to 6pm.

SALARY INDICATION
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE BASIC SALARY OF $4,800:00 CAD (Four thousand eight hundred Canadian Dollars) Basic (after Tax) MONTHLY.
ALLOWANCES/ ENTITLEMENTS
Hazard/Inconveniences: $300 .00 dollar (Monthly)
PAID LEAVE PERIOD/ TRAVEL
You are entitled to One month Paid Leave in a year which can be taken once at a time or 2 weeks apart from one different period.

To proceed further regarding the recruitment,kindly send the copy of your International passport. Upon confirmation of the above document, my lawyer will be issuing the contract agreement document with the terms and conditions officially.

You will be receiving a call from us once we acknowledge the confirmation of your acceptance.
Looking forward for your reply and service.

Best Regards,
Albert.M
Alberthomz Ltd,Canada
+1-647-243-8685
From the WhoIs for alberthomz.com:
Creation Date: 2018-11-26T05:54:53.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-11-26T05:54:53.00Z

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.