+13234711926

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Red Dragon

+13234711926

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: airportauthorities@seznam.cz
Mr. Peter Anderson
Interim Assistance General Manager, Des Moines International Airport
(IATA: DSM, ICAO: KDSM, FAA LID: DSM)United States of America

Re: Your Abandoned Consignment for Delivery $15, 000, 000, 00, USD.

I am Mr. Peter Anderson, head of Consignment/baggage storage facilities (Operations, Maintenance, Transportation) here at the Des Moines International Airport (IATA: DSM, ICAO: KDSM, FAA LID: DSM) United States of America. During my recent withheld Consignment routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat agent,Mr.Smith Thomas and when Luggage was scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Consignment weighing approximately 47kg,while the Consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the Consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as ?MONEY? rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges, which is $350USD.On my assumption, the Consignment was still left in our Storage house here at the Des Moines International Airport (IATA: DSM, ICAO: KDSM till date. The details of the Luggage stated your information, but none knew if you still alive or dead, Noted, your urgent response is highly needed right now, if reference below fund would be delivered to you by reconfirming your details to us now.

However, to enable confirm if you are the actual recipient of this Consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you to provide your current full address if you still using your normal one or you have changed a new once, in other to help us cross check if it corresponds with your address on the official stamp including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this Consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays, in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable cross check your details, I will advise you to send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the Consignment, I can get everything concluded within 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery, if all your full details information receipt.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned Consignment is because I want you to have this fund and since the Consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department, after being abandoned by the diplomat Agent Mr. Smith Thomas, so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and make the arrangement, for you to receive your Consignment, once you paid for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $250 dollars and arrange for the parcel to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Quickly get back to me via my private
Email (airportauthorities@seznam.cz)for further directives: You can call me on my
Telephone number and drop a message.

Mr. Peter Anderson
Tel+1(323471-1926
Direct Email (airportauthorities@seznam.cz)
E-mail (wwusaauthority@usa.com)