+18305344651

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+18305344651

Post by NumberLover »

Name: A&B Courier Service
Email: info@aandbcourierservice.com
Domain: aandbcourierservice.com
Tel. No.: +18305344651
Scam Type: Fake Website

Website reported as fraudulent in the Artists Against 419 database.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
san dang

Re: +18305344651

Post by san dang »

Did someone post this post reveal me a brief story which was related to this number +18305344651? The person who is using this number messaged me via Meetup Australia. My mind is a big mess at this moment. I don't know whether they are a same person? I'm expecting answers so I'm looking forward to someone's responses asap. Thanks in advance.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Hi san ding, welcome to ScamNumbers.

Telephone number +18305344651 was used last July on a fake website. The website is no longer active, but at the time it was claiming to be a courier company in the USA.

It is possible that the number is no longer used by the scammers that set up the fake site, but I find it very strange that someone legitimate would be using an American number on an Australian dating site.

If you've got any more information then I can advise you further, but I would suggest that you are cautious with them and don't reveal any personal information to them.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
san dang

Post by san dang »

Hi
Have you ever heard about exist form is used for someone while working during their mission and they get injured, they need that form to leave? Without that form, they can't leave.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

What you are describing sounds like a military romance scam.

The scammer normally claims to be a member of the military, the UN or a medic working with them and tells his victim that he is going to take leave to visit his victim or is retiring and tells them that they need to apply for it on his behalf. This sounds like a variation of that where the scammer is asking you to complete papers to allow him to return home due to injury. If this is the case then he is definitely a scammer. The military, UK or and employer would not communicate with a random person on the Internet (which is what you are to them) about one of their members/employees.

The best thing for you to do is just block him and stop responding.