+12898013454

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Red Dragon

+12898013454

Post by Red Dragon »

from: Barrister David Anderson <ago-watanabe0185@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>
reply-to: davidanderson79436@yahoo.com
Anderson & Co. Solicitors
4200, Saint-Laurent #910
Montreal (Quebec) Canada

Dear Friend,

My name is Barrister David Anderson, of Anderson Solicitors, Attorney-at-law; actually I got your contact information through your state Public Record while searching for a last name similar to my late client's name, a business tycoon who lived in Europe for over Twenty-One years;
he lost his life in Middle East by the ISIS Militia group during a business trip in middle east while on short holidays visit to Israel his family members.

However the circumstances and urgency of this claim have prompted me to send you this unsolicited email, which I humbly apologize.

Can I present you as the beneficiary to the vault of my late client? Since you are bearing the same surname with him.

Honestly, Before his demised; He deposited a vault worth $10.2 (TEN MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) with a security Firm here in my country.

As the attorney to the late client, the security Firm has mandated me to present the next beneficiary to the vault (heir/inheritor) to make the claims or the vault will be confiscated and taken to the Bureau as unclaimed.

Therefore on this brief notice kindly Get back to me or call me on (Tel: +1 (289) 801 3454 or Text: +1 (213) 533 9324) for more details and you will be glad you did.

Kind Regards,

Barrister David Anderson.

Email: info@andersonsolicitors.org

Email: andersonsolicitors@qq.com

Phone : +1 (289) 801 3454

Text : +1 (213) 533 9324