+15186335157

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+15186335157

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +15186335157
Email: stevenbryson50@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: adrodatosdream@yahoo.com
My Good friend,

My names is Mr. Steven Bryson and the head of Admin, Corporate Banking with the JP Morgan Chase New York. I'm writing this message in connection of inter bank funds deposit from the Diamond Bank ECOWAS. This amount is on your name for final wire transfer to your bank account.

I will be pleased if you will work confidentially with me to have the said funds successfully remitted to your bank account and afterwards you can compensate me any % you desire. There is a compulsory need for us to secure a U.S Patriot Act Clearance Certificate on your name and we can be able to execute the transfer to your
account.

The diplomat from by the name of Barrister Ibrahim Musa has vanished and we cannot get in contact with him and he has failed to present himself to the bank after several emails and telephone calls to him to present the required certificate. The bank will confiscate this funds as unclaimed deposit that is why I'm soliciting your co-operation to stop it from happening and have the funds released to your account.

Under a special arrangement, the U.S Patriot Act Clearance Certificate will not cost much to secure it on your name. I look forward to your answer.

Regards,

Mr. Steven Bryson
Tel: +1 518-633-5157
E-mail: stevenbryson50@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.