+16123510418

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+16123510418

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +16123510418
Email: gillmorris75@zoho.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: gillmorris75@zoho.com
I have successfully Arrived at Minneapolis-Saint Paul international Airport with your package of consihnment Box worth $6.5M usd which I was instructed by DHL COMPANY to deliver to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money.

I have presented the papers and handed it over to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented, but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the box ,one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $95 Dollars only to get the tag placed on your package as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference,they scanned the package and found out that the fund is 100% spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Austria.Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have I more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

Reconfirm the following information once again to avoid wrong delivery
NAME: ============================== ========ADDRESS: ============================== =====MOBILE NO.:========================== =======OCCUPATION:=================== ==============
You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in BENIN DHL COMPANY as they will get the tag here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC MR.DAVID MORGAN

SENDER NAME : ....
RECEIVER NAME: ILOCHI MICHAEL UCHENNA
CITY : COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION : WHEN
ANSWER : TODAY
AMOUNT $95 only

Money Controlling Number/MTCN..........after sending the payment to Our Head Office in BENIN DHL COMPANY email me the payment information such as mtcn number also senders name text question and answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to me one hand so I can make my next step to your address today. (Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE(AWB33XZS) Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy

Regard
GILL MORRIS
DHL DIPLOMATIC AGENT
EMAIL:gilmorris75@zoho.com
Phone:+1(612)351-0418
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.