+13023106742

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+13023106742

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +13023106742 & +19542881593
Email: westernunio816@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: westernunio816@gmail.com
ATTENTION:

We want you to first understand why you are receiving this fund, is directly from united nation, and is compensation to support individuals financially due to the global and financial economic meltdown And people who has played Lottery with out success. And your email address was selected globally as one of the beneficiaries this year and we are only to pay beneficiaries once they meet their financial obligations.

Because you did not pick up the funds on time we decided to pull back the funds on hold until you were notified about the payment sent to you.

However Western Union is not allowed to make all payment of $5000 at once to individuals without proper identification for security reasons, so you have to make the payment of $170 USD for purchasing your International Remittance File (I.R.F) and opening of a western union account before the funds will come in from western union,

So federal government agent who deposits the money to western union is Mr. James Steven

I really know with this little explanation you will understand who sent the money and why you have to receive the fund.

Thanks for your understanding and God bless.

You are advised to go to the nearest Money Gram Or Western Union Money Transfer agent around you and send the fee immediately because the fee is the only delay for your fund to be released as the fund is presently on our system.

Below is the information you will use to send us the fee of $170 USD Via western union to our account officer Keith Bryant

Sender's name_____
Sender's address____
Receivers name_____Keith Bryant
Country______ Tennessee (USA)
Mtcn Number_____
Amount sent_____

After making the payment you are to send payment information and scanned copy of payment receipt to my email below.

Note: Incorrect payment information can lead to penalties, confiscation or delay of your account.
with the payment information once the payment is been done and you can contact me on my direct line 9542881593 if you can.
Once you send the money, send the payment information immediately for easy pick-up and your transfer shall be released in two hours after confirmation of the payment. We wait to receive the payment information. BE ADVISED ACCORDINGLY.

Yours in Service
Mrs. Florence Muzaffar
Contact at +1(302)310-6742
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.