+15123847175

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
nightmare

+15123847175

Post by nightmare »

United Bank PLC

Dr. Larry Manfred <"www."@cup.ocn.ne.jp>
Jan 21 (1 day ago)

to

From The Desk Of: Dr Larry Manfred Executive Governor,
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Uba Bank Group Hours of
Operation: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM Eastern
Daylight Time(EDT) Call Me Phone Number (512) 384-7175

On behalf of the entire Staff of the United Bank for Africa Benin Republic and the Federal Government of Benin Republic in collaboration with IMF and World Bank.We apologize for the delay of your Contract Payment and all the Inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However,from the Records of outstanding Contractors due for payment with the Federal Government of Benin Republic, your Name and Company was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding Contractors who have not yet received their payments.

I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square hole and your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.Also note that from the record in my file, your outstanding Contract Payment is ($5.5 Million). Kindly re-confirm to me the followings Your full delivery information.
Your Name..........
Your Cell Phone....
Your Home Address....
Your occupation......

As soon as the above mentioned details are received, your parcel will be made to you via diplomatic courier delivery in accordance to World Bank and IMF recommendations.

A diplomat with international travel immunity will be contracted to deliver the parcel at your doorstep,or if you wish to receive your parcel through ATM.

YOURS SINCERELY,
Dr Larry Manfred.
GOVERNOR, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 02:46:55 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Dr. Larry Manfred" <unitedbankunion@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1519344031.1314601.1516556815692.JavaMail.root@cup.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: United Bank PLC
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.91.190]

IP: 41.138.91.190
Decimal: 696933310
Hostname: 41.138.91.190
ASN: 37136
ISP: Etisalat Benin SA