+14248880975

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+14248880975

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +14248880975
Scam Type: Scams Targeting Businesses

Message sent to our Admin address:
Here is a new scam number: (424) 888-0975. Here is email describing the scam:
I have gathered and attached existing images to be used on the website, as well as one car repair video. The title assigned to the files suggest which page they should be placed, and if you are confused about anyone, then get in touch for verification.

Also, I submitted your details to Garden State Endoscopy, and have been assured they'll mail out the check first thing Monday morning. However, they check will be for a part amount of $4250, which is half of what I paid them for a treatment I was suppose to go in for but canceled. Upon receiving the check, you are to take out $750 as initial deposit. And then I am going to need your help with two other projects outside web design:

1. Ad placement for photographers as used/accident car finder on craigslist. I will need you to help me place an ad on craigslist for auto finders, as this will be a core part of business. The auto finder will help me find car owners who want to sell off their vehicles at good deals locally. This usually cost $45

2. You will help pay two separate sellers of 2010 & 2013 Dodge Challenger. I have finalized everything with the owners of the vehicle, so all you need help me with is to put the money in their account. You will not be involved with shipment or anything else. They use wellsfargo and Bank of America, and I will like you to do a cash deposit so I can get a proper bank receipt as proof of payment. I understand this may be stressful to you, and I am willing to pay for the hours you spend assisting me.

Also, just in case you know anyone around you who would like to sell off their vehicles, do let me know immediately. Do get back in touch if everything is clear and we can proceed. Thank You
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.