+17867633265

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+17867633265

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17867633265
Email: mrpualankrom@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrpualankrom@yahoo.com
Dear Beneficiary,

My Name is Paul Ankrom, I have a consignment valued $5.5 Million Dollars assigned to me to deliver to you by the African Union (A.U) after the just concluded summit which was held along with the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). I am please to inform you that i have arrived United State with your consignment and currently at Lambert ? St. Louis International Airport Missouri.

Please kindly reply via private email address below : mrpualankrom@gmail.com

Please forward your address, direct contact number where you can be reacahed to enable me complete the delivery as scheduled and go back. Also reconfirm your full name along with copy of your ID to avoid wrong delivery.I have other assignment to carry out and i need you to get back to me immediately in other to make sure that this is completed.

Waiting for your immediate cooperation.
Here is my number: +1786-763-3265
Thanks,
Paul Ankrom.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +17867633265

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17867633265
Email: mrpualankrom@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrpualankrom@yahoo.com

My Name is Paul Ankrom, I have a consignment valued $5.5 Million Dollars assigned to me to deliver to you by the African Union (A.U) after the just concluded summit which was held along with the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). I am please to inform you that i have arrived United State with your consignment and currently at Lambert – St. Louis International Airport Missouri.

Please kindly reply via private email address below : mrpualankrom@gmail.com

Please forward your address, direct contact number where you can be reacahed to enable me complete the delivery as scheduled and go back. Also reconfirm your full name along with copy of your ID to avoid wrong delivery.I have other assignment to carry out and i need you to get back to me immediately in other to make sure that this is completed.

Waiting for your immediate cooperation.
Here is my number: +1786-763-3265
Thanks,
Paul Ankrom.[/quote]
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.