+15189213070

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+15189213070

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +15189213070
Scam Type: Online Selling Scam

WhatsApp conversation forwarded to our Admin address by the victim:
+1 (518) 921-3070: Yeah my name is David Perez
+1 (518) 921-3070: Wow nice to meet you.
+1 (518) 921-3070: My shipping company will be responsible for the issue of my details,transferring the name of ownership and signing of all neccessary paperwork will be done by the pick up agent so you don't have to worry about that.,And so as to prevent the damages.
+1 (518) 921-3070: I'm ready to pay your asking price including the PayPal transfer charges, I work as a Driver Marine Engineer currently sail in Lora naval base Split with Italian marines on bermuda sea, so i wont be able to come and do things personally, The contract is strictly no call due to the lack of reception on the sea area. But I'm able to access email anytime as we will make use of laptop so my only quickest payment option is PayPal as i can send money via PayPal anytime. Since I'm requesting this transaction to be done via PayPal, i will be responsible for all the PayPal charges on this transaction and if you don't have an account with PayPal, its pretty easy, safe and secured to open one. Just log on to http://www.paypal.com. I hope we can make the purchase as fast as possible? I have a mover that will come for it once payment clears and they will take care of very necessary paper for me.I need your PayPal Full name and email address so i can send the money now.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.