+13135561365

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+13135561365

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13135561365
Email: rodolfo.palacios@53rd-teledept.us
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: rodolfo.palacios@53rd-teledept.us
*Attention: Beneficiary,*
Good Day Sir,

*Re: Payment Notification value sum of $10,500,000.00*

I was winding up the process of sending your fund ($10,500,000.00) to the appropriate authority for confiscation when our Director of legal affairs brought to my attention that you have been granted a further and final additional one week extension which will then expire next Monday September 25t 2017.

As far as I am concern, there is no justification whatsoever why this extension was given to you because you have failed in all the previous extensions and therefore has showed no honorability in your integrity and credibility. There is no gain saying the fact that your actions and precedents are highly condemnable, frustrating and tragic, but despite all these negative antecedent of yours, the board once again given you one more last and final chance for the settlement of the required fee.

Consequently, I do hope you will use this last and great extension opportunity given to you to prove to the entire board that you are indeed an honorable man. Be rest assured that failure to meet up with this last extension; will automatically result to the confiscation of your fund and the attached document will be forwarded to the U.S. Government for notification. The ball is now in your court and the decision is yours either to kiss your fund goodbye.

Do notify me that you have received this email.

Thanks for your understanding and anticipated co-operation.

*Best Regards, *
*Mr. Rodolfo Stephen Palacios*
*Head, Business Banking Dept.*
*Fifth Third Bank*
*Phone: +1(313)556-1365*
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.