+17076687802

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+17076687802

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17076687802
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

( I.M.F ) Head Office
Senior Resident Representative
Tel:+1707-668-7802
REF:-XVGNN82010

Attention; Fund Beneficiary,

This is to notify you about all your refundables and clear doubts about your formal inabilities to get your long over due payment that are yet not to be recovered under the circumstances of fradulent personalities and also excessive demands of yet unrecoverable funds that haven't been paid to you i am barrister ayo cole a highly placed official of the international monetary fund (IMF) you may be concerned that report have reached our office yet no suitable response, it has been reported that people like you got conditioned by various banks and courier companies across europe to africa/ asia london UK. we have agreed and come to a conclusion to put a stop and that is why i have been appointed to settle and handle your transactions here in america as Mrdonald trump has given me the permisson to make important payment and settlement of false billing sent to you.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies that is been in contact with you and are asked to willingly back off from your transaction and you have been advised not to pay attention to them, since the international monetary fund (IMF) have taken direct charge of your payment. your name appeared in our payment schedule list of beneficiaries that are to be refunded their payments, so the first quarter payments of the year,cause we refund twice a year according to our bank and organisation regulations. we specially apologised for the unneccessary delay of your payment and please stop any recent communications going on and your attention to our office payment accordingly now, your new payment, United Nation Approval No; un5685p, White House Approved No; WH44CV, Reference No;35460021, Allocation No; 674632, Password No; 338321, Pincode No; 55674, and your certificate of merit payment No; 103, Released code No; 0763, Immediate (IMF) telex confirmation No; -1114433, secret code NO; XXTN013

Your part payment inheritance fund is USD$10.8million, based on the delayed response and therefore you are now qualified to recieve and confirm your payment with the international monetary fund (IMF) American region instantly within the next 24hrs, we assure you that payment will be sent to you as you follow my instruction, we have dec?ided to give you a code which will make any of your payment a reliable one, THE CODE IS; 601, please, anytime you recieve a mail with the name BARRISTER SMITH AYO COLE check if the code (601) is written, if its not please delete the message from your mailbox!

you are hereby advised not to make any further payment any institution transaction as your fund will be transfered to you directly from our source,i hope this is clear to you, Any action contrary to this is at your own risk, respond to this mail on (barr.ayocole1@gmail.com) with instant response so as to be given further details on how your funds will be released immediately. also call me as soon as you send the email,so that you will be given immediate response; Direct Hotline 1707-668-7802

Regards,

Mrs.Christine Largarde (IMF)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +17076687802

Post by NumberLover »

Email: barr.ayocole1@gmail.com

( I.M.F ) Head Office Senior Resident Representative Tel:+1707-668-7802
REF:-XVGNN82010 Attention; Fund Beneficiary, This is to notify you about
all your refundables and clear doubts about your formal inabilities to get
your long over due payment that are yet not to be recovered under the
circumstances of fradulent personalities and also excessive demands of yet
unrecoverable funds that haven't been paid to you i am barrister ayo cole a
highly placed official of the international monetary fund (IMF) you may be
concerned that report have reached our office yet no suitable response, it
has been reported that people like you got conditioned by various banks and
courier companies across europe to africa/ asia london UK. we have agreed
and come to a conclusion to put a stop and that is why i have been
appointed to settle and handle your transactions here in america as
Mrdonald trump has given me the permisson to make important payment and
settlement of false billing sent to you. All Governmental and
Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security
Companies and Courier companies that is been in contact with you and are
asked to willingly back off from your transaction and you have been advised
not to pay attention to them, since the international monetary fund (IMF)
have taken direct charge of your payment. your name appeared in our payment
schedule list of beneficiaries that are to be refunded their payments, so
the first quarter payments of the year,cause we refund twice a year
according to our bank and organisation regulations. we specially apologised
for the unneccessary delay of your payment and please stop any recent
communications going on and your attention to our office payment
accordingly now, your new payment, United Nation Approval No; un5685p,
White House Approved No; WH44CV, Reference No;35460021, Allocation No;
674632, Password No; 338321, Pincode No; 55674, and your certificate of
merit payment No; 103, Released code No; 0763, Immediate (IMF) telex
confirmation No; -1114433, secret code NO; XXTN013 Your part payment
inheritance fund is USD$10.8million, based on the delayed response and
therefore you are now qualified to recieve and confirm your payment with
the international monetary fund (IMF) American region instantly within the
next 24hrs, we assure you that payment will be sent to you as you follow my
instruction, we have dec?ided to give you a code which will make any of
your payment a reliable one, THE CODE IS; 601, please, anytime you recieve
a mail with the name BARRISTER SMITH AYO COLE check if the code (601) is
written, if its not please delete the message from your mailbox! you are
hereby advised not to make any further payment any institution transaction
as your fund will be transfered to you directly from our source,i hope this
is clear to you, Any action contrary to this is at your own risk, respond
to this mail on (barr.ayocole1@gmail.com) with instant response so as to be
given further details on how your funds will be released immediately. also
call me as soon as you send the email,so that you will be given immediate
response; Direct Hotline 1707-668-7802 Regards, Mrs.Christine Largarde (IMF)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +17076687802

Post by NumberLover »

Email: barr.ayocole@outlook.com

From: Mrs.Christine Largarde - pmontalvettic@jujuy.imagine.com.ar
( I.M.F ) Head Office
Senior Resident Representative
Tel:+1707-668-7802
REF:-XVGNN82010

Attention; Fund Beneficiary,

This is to notify you about all your refundables and clear doubts about your formal inabilities to get your long over due payment that are yet not to be recovered under the circumstances of fradulent personalities and also excessive demands of yet unrecoverable funds that haven't been paid to you i am barrister ayo cole a highly placed official of the international monetary fund (IMF) you may be concerned that report have reached our office yet no suitable response, it has been reported that people like you got conditioned by various banks and courier companies across europe to africa/ asia london UK. we have agreed and come to a conclusion to put a stop and that is why i have been appointed to settle and handle your transactions here in america as Mrdonald trump has given me the permisson to make important payment and settlement of false billing sent to you.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies that is been in contact with you and are asked to willingly back off from your transaction and you have been advised not to pay attention to them, since the international monetary fund (IMF) have taken direct charge of your payment. your name appeared in our payment schedule list of beneficiaries that are to be refunded their payments, so the first quarter payments of the year,cause we refund twice a year according to our bank and organisation regulations. we specially apologised for the unneccessary delay of your
payment and please stop any recent communications going on and your attention to our office payment accordingly now, your new payment, United Nation Approval No; un5685p, White House Approved No; WH44CV, Reference No;35460021, Allocation No; 674632, Password No; 338321, Pincode No; 55674, and your certificate of merit payment No; 103, Released code No; 0763, Immediate (IMF) telex confirmation No; -1114433, secret code NO; XXTN013

Your part payment inheritance fund is USD$10.8million, based on the delayed response and therefore you are now qualified to recieve and confirm your payment with the international monetary fund (IMF) American region instantly within the next 24hrs, we assure you that payment will be sent to you as you follow my instruction, we have dec?ided to give you a code which will make any of your payment a reliable one, THE CODE IS; 601, please, anytime you recieve a mail with the name BARRISTER SMITH AYO COLE check if the code (601) is written, if its not please delete the message from your mailbox!

you are hereby advised not to make any further payment any institution transaction as your fund will be transfered to you directly from our source,i hope this is clear to you, Any action contrary to this is at your own risk, respond to this mail on (barr.ayocole@outlook.com) with instant response so as to be given further details on how your funds will be released immediately. also call me as soon as you send the email,so that you will be given immediate response; Direct Hotline 1707-668-7802

Regards,

Mrs.Christine Largarde (IMF)