+16413167654

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+16413167654

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +16413167654
Email: williammikea768@naij.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: williammikea768@naij.com
urgent reply dear beneficiary

This is Mr.William Mike, The Director of DHL DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY PLC Benin Republic. It's my pleasure to inform you that our an assigned diplomatic agent left our Country yesterday with your CONSIGNMENT BOX valued sum of $9.5M (nine five hundred thousand united states dollars only) His name is Mr Jerry Ego, and he has been trying to reach you on your Email about couple of hours now, just to inform you about his successful arrival in International Airport with your CONSIGNMENT BOX valued sum of $9.5M (Nine Million five hundred thousand united states dollars). Which he was instructed by Our D.H.L COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered it to your home address. He is under custom custody over there now.

Now, you need to email him and make sure you fill this information one more time to enable him delivery your CONSIGNMENT BOX to right living home address. Contact him as soon as you receive this email.

Contact him on this phone number and do fill this information to him.
Contact person ..... Mr.Andrew Ndife
contact email,,,,,,williammikea768@naij.com
Contact phone ..+1-6413167654
Fill below gaps correct and completely and forward it back.

(1)YOUR FULL NAME============(2)MOBILE PHONE NUMBER=====(3)CURRENT HOME ADDRESS= ======(4)FAX NUMBER= ==============(5)COUNTRY= ==================(6)CITY= ====================(7)NEAREST AIRPORT = ============

Send the requested information above so that he can proceed. Your airport authorities are there asking him many harassment questions. I need your immediate text or call to him and please make sure fill this information correctly so that he will be on his way to your house address once he get done with them.

Regards

Mr. William Mike
Director of DHL Courier Company.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +16413167654

Post by NumberLover »

Email: williammikea768@naij.com

urgent reply dear beneficiary

This is Mr.William Mike, The Director of DHL DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY PLC Benin Republic. It's my pleasure to inform you that our an assigned diplomatic agent left our Country yesterday with your CONSIGNMENT BOX valued sum of $9.5M (nine five hundred thousand united states dollars only) His name is Mr Jerry Ego, and he has been trying to reach you on your Email about couple of hours now, just to inform you about his successful arrival in International Airport with your CONSIGNMENT BOX valued sum of $9.5M (Nine Million five hundred thousand united states dollars). Which he was instructed by Our D.H.L COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered it to your home address. He is under custom custody over there now.

Now, you need to email him and make sure you fill this information one more time to enable him delivery your CONSIGNMENT BOX to right living home address. Contact him as soon as you receive this email.

Contact him on this phone number and do fill this information to him.
Contact person ..... Mr.Jerry Ego
contact email,,,,,,williammikea768@naij.com
Contact phone ..+1-6413167654
Fill below gaps correct and completely and forward it back.

(1)YOUR FULL NAME============(2)MOBILE PHONE NUMBER=====(3)CURRENT HOME ADDRESS= ======(4)FAX NUMBER= ==============(5)COUNTRY= ==================(6)CITY= ====================(7)NEAREST AIRPORT = ============

Send the requested information above so that he can proceed. Your airport authorities are there asking him many harassment questions. I need your immediate text or call to him and please make sure fill this information correctly so that he will be on his way to your house address once he get done with them.

Regards
Mr.William Mike
Director of DHL Courier Company.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: diplomaticagent764@gmail.com

Attention my Dear .This is my second time I am sending you this notification, simple contact Diplomat ERNEST UDOKA with your contact information, phone number: +1-6413167654, Contact Email diplomaticagent764@gmail.com ,he is currently at (Iowa City Airport Iowa)

1. Name,
2. Address,
3. cell Phone number,
4.city
5. country

and your nearest airport to land, so that he can deliver the Package worth $7.5 Million as he just landed in your country now but misplaced your information, he will give you more details when you re-confirm details. Your personal code to the box is XLA21492014SD, and the color is silver. NB indicate this code to the diplomat Andrew Ndife, so that he can know that you are the rightful owner of the box.

Best regard
Kenneth Akaoma
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: dhldeliverycompany@naij.com

Reply-to: dhldeliverycompany@naij.com
HELLO GOOD DAY MY DEAR THIS IS THE AGENT IN CHARGE OF THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD Mr Stephen Porter I WAS SENT BY THE UNITED STATE EMBASSY TO DELIVER YOUR ATM CARD OF (2.8MILLION USD) TO YOU AND I am in DES MOINES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IOWA WITH YOUR CARD JUST ARRIVE THIS MORNING SO I WANT YOU TO RECONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS TO ME NOW TO AVOID WRONG DELIVERY SO THAT ONCE I AM DONE WITH MY CLEARANCE HERE I WILL PROCEED TO YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT BELLOW ARE THE INFO I WANT YOU TO RECONFIRM TO ME NOW.
FULL NAME
HOME ADDRESS
THE NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT
YOUR ID
YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER
AND YOUR NEXT OF KIN
I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ONCE I AM DONE WITH MY CLEARANCE
BEST REGARDS YOURS DIPLOMATIC AGENT Mr Stephen Porter
Phone Number: (+1-6413167654
Email. (dhldeliverycompany@naij.com)