+17065229258

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+17065229258

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17065229258
Email: officai.user@yandex.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: officai.user@yandex.com
Urgent Attention /Email Owner

I am Mr.Jefferson Patrick Kimberly,and i wish to officials update you, about your expected Cash worth $20,000,000,00,(Twenty Million United States of America,plus your Visa Gold Card worth,($4.800,000,00,) Four Million,Eight Hundred Thousand United States of America,was arrived 6:45:27AM this morning, and i am hereby writing below reference message,from specific bottom of my heart,if i have offended you,in any one way and others,please,kindly accept my apologies, if this request does not meet your personal ethics as it is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in what ever form.

The reference expected Cash worth $20,000,000,00,(Twenty Million United States of America,plus Visa Gold Card worth,($4.800,000,00,) Four Million,Eight Hundred Thousand United States of America, which you has been expected to received,so far,from difference Banks/Western Union/Money Gram,still no good result in return,I personally knew is very difficult for you to understand my message,because,you have been long time waiting for your payment Cash worth total sum of $20,000,000,00,(Twenty Million United States of America,plus Visa Gold Card worth,($4.800,000,00,) Four Million,Eight Hundred Thousand United States of America, all the time, yet things didn't work out to your expectation, but you have to understand that most payment are being sent through Banks/Western Union/Money Gram, and after much investigation it was resulted that 55% of the fund, was not transferred, that is the reason the payment could not being confirmed.

For the cause and case,I Mr.Jefferson Patrick Kimberly,I have decided to contact you, for this point of view that your fund,is no more with any Banks/Western Union/Money Gram, that is based on trust and your outstanding,I have an interesting to keep you alert immense benefit to both of us. Although i knew that there is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this message, as this might sound strange to you and coupled with the fact that, so many individuals have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate persons to get attention and recognition.

If you still interested to reference below fund Cash worth $20,000,000,00,(Twenty Million United States of America,plus Visa Gold Card,($4.800,000,00,) Four Million,Eight Hundred Thousand United States of America,kindly contact me immediately,through reference below E-mail address or Phone Number,your expected fund Cash worth $20,000,000,00,(Twenty Million United States of America,plus Visa Gold Card,($4.800,000,00,) Four Million,Eight Hundred Thousand United States of America,is right now with me now in USA,if you wish to confirmed it.kindly contact me immediately with your delivery information, such as listed, Finally,If your no have any interest over below $20,000,000,00,(Twenty Million United States of America,plus Visa Gold Card,($4.800,000,00,) Four Million,Eight Hundred Thousand United States of America,delete my message,and not reply back.

Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying twice Double Payment is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down there in West Africa, whom always strife to subject beneficiaries to hard bureaucratic bottleneck, thereby making it impossible for most innocent citizens spread across the global and the likes to claim what rightfully belongs to them. Thank GOD that your funds are here in USA,and so we decided to follow the USA constitutions so as to ensure that your money is in your hands this week. Without mincing words, it will be desirous if you consciously adhere to the above instruction by remitting the PROCUREMENT FEE calculated to be US$69.00 down to the office of Ambassador Mr.Knight F.Williams at the USA Consulate/Embassy in Benin so that your Cash fund worth $20,000,000,00,(Twenty Million United States of America,plus Visa Gold Card,($4.800,000,00,) Four Million,Eight Hundred Thousand United States of America,would dispatch immediately directly to your home State and City,as soon as the Ambassador confirmed the payment total sum of US$69.00,there in Cotonou,Benin Republic,as for your procurement file. The PROCUREMENT FEE of US$69.00 is PAYABLE in Money Gram:

MONEY GRAM

Recipient:EKENESON OBALIMU
City: Cotonou
Text Question:How Long
Text Answer: 24hours
Amount: US$69

PLEASE ONCE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, KINDLY SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS INFORMATION TO ME HEREBY IN USA,SO THAT I CAN FORWARD IT TO THE Ambassador Mr.Knight F.Williams, THE USA AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC.We hope your immediate positive response with payment details or payment slip attachment once you make the payment to enable ME speedy shipment of your Cash fund worth $20,000,000,00,(Twenty Million United States of America,plus Visa Gold Card,($4.800,000,00,) Four Million,Eight Hundred Thousand United States of America, to your home address. Kindly Update Us With above data:

Your Full Name:________
Cell Phone Number:________
Current Home Address:________
Fax Number:________
State:________
City:________
Nearest Airport:________
Next Of Kin Name:________
Next Email Address:________
NEXT CELL PHONE:________
Your ID,Avoid Wrong Delivery:___________

Best regards,

Mr.Jefferson Patrick Kimberly
A Senior Diplomatic Agent
Tel+1(706) 522-9258
E-mail- officai.user@yandex.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +17065229258

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17065229258
Email: info.company2018@yandex.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: info.company2018@yandex.com
Urgent Attention /Email Owner

I am Mr.Jefferson Patrick Kimberly,and i wish to officials update you, about your expected Cash worth $15,000,000,00,(Fifteen Million United States of America,was arrived 6:45:27AM this morning,and i am hereby writing below reference message,from specific if i have offended you,in any one way and others,please,kindly accept my apologies, if this request does not meet your personal ethics as it is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in what ever form.

The reference expected Cash worth $15,000,000,00,(Fifteen Million United States of America,which you has been expected to received,so far,from difference Banks/Western Union/Money Gram,still no good result in return,I personally knew is very difficult for you to understand my message,because,you have been long time waiting for your payment Cash worth total sum of $15,000,000,00,(Fifteen Million United States of America, all the time, yet things didn't work out to your expectation, but you have to understand that most payment are being sent through Banks/Western Union/Money Gram, and after much investigation it was resulted that 55% of the fund, was not transferred, that is the reason the payment could not being confirmed.

For the cause and case,I Mr.Jefferson Patrick Kimberly,I have decided to contact you, for this point of view that your fund,is no more with any Banks/Western Union/Money Gram, that is based on trust and your outstanding,I have an interesting to keep you alert immense benefit to both of us. Although i knew that there is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this message, as this might sound strange to you and coupled with the fact that, so many individuals have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate persons to get attention and recognition.

If you still interested to reference below fund Cash worth $15,000,000,00,(Fifteen Million United States of America,kindly contact me immediately,through reference below E-mail address or Phone Number,because,your expected fund Cash worth $15,000,000,00,(Fifteen Million United States of America,is right now with me hereby in USA,if you wish to confirmed it.kindly contact me immediately with your delivery information, such as listed, Finally,If your no have any interest over below $15,000,000,00,(Fifteen Million United States of America,delete my message,and not reply back.

Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying twice Double Payment is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down there in West Africa, whom always strife to subject beneficiaries to hard bureaucratic bottleneck, thereby making it impossible for most innocent citizens spread across the global and the likes to claim what rightfully belongs to them. Thank GOD that your funds are here in USA,and so we decided to follow the USA constitutions so as to ensure that your money is in your hands this week.

Without mincing words, it will be desirous if you consciously adhere to the above instruction by remitting the PROCUREMENT FEE calculated to be US$69.00 down to the office of Ambassador Mr.Knight F.Williams at the USA Consulate/Embassy in Benin so that your Cash fund worth $15,000,000,00,(Fifteen Million United States of America,would dispatch immediately directly to your home State and City,as soon as the Ambassador confirmed the payment total sum of US$69.00,there in Cotonou,Benin Republic,as for your procurement file. The PROCUREMENT FEE of US$69.00 is PAYABLE in Money Gram OR Sigue Money Transfer:

MONEY GRAM / SIGUE MONEY TRANSFER

Recipient:EMMA AGUA
City: Cotonou
Text Question:How Long
Text Answer: 24hours
Amount: US$69

PLEASE ONCE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, KINDLY SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS INFORMATION TO ME HEREBY IN USA,SO THAT I CAN FORWARD IT TO THE Ambassador Mr.Knight F.Williams, THE USA AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC.We hope your immediate positive response with payment details or payment slip attachment once you make the payment to enable ME speedy shipment of your Cash fund worth $15,000,000,00,(Fifteen Million United States of America, to your home address. Kindly Update Us With above data:

Your Full Name:________
Cell Phone Number:________
Current Home Address:________
Fax Number:________
State:________
City:________
Nearest Airport:________
Next Of Kin Name:________
Next Email Address:________
NEXT CELL PHONE:________
Your ID,Avoid Wrong Delivery:___________

Best regards,
Mr.Jefferson Patrick Kimberly
A Senior Diplomatic Agent
Tel+
E-mail- info.company2018@yandex.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.