+14355150674

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
mariko

+14355150674

Post by mariko »

Phone +14355150674
Name: Wolfgang James Wright
Type of scam: Romance Scam (contractor, gold business)

The scammer using photo of Dr. Mark Smith

The phone number is
Non Fixed Voip phone number
e.g. Skype or Google Voice
(according to Whitepage)
Sweetheart,
Thanks for your warm message and i sincerely hope you are doing very fine today?

I indeed have received your mail which thrown a lot of questions before me that i'm very ready to answer here for a mutual understanding,trust,care & true love.

I'm James by name!I'm 47yrs older now!I live here in Holley New York United State Of America!I'm a consultant Engineer & Gold Sales agent!I have a daughter of 16yrs older now by name Madeline and schooled at America International School Of Lome in Republic Du Togolese in the West Africa sub-region studying French & Africa Culture.

I love all kinds of foods being a traveler!I love playing football and Tennis at my free time!I love cooperate dressing more though i wear Jean and sweat-shirt too!And my contact house address here in Ne 5504 Holley Byron rd Holley, NY 14470w York USA is 5504 Holley Byron rd Holley, NY 14470 and my direct contact mobile number is +1 435-515-0674.

I want to maintain this friendship of great trust till death do path us from this earth and i will be glad to meet you next month in Japan if you approve my coming though i will be traveling to Kenya early next month to buy 1000kg of Reef Gold Bars & Gold Dust for a gold merchant here and i will let you know once i'm done signing the contract.