+19512687726

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+19512687726

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +13602499254 & +19512687726
Email: josephpetiti@web.cg
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: josephpetiti@web.cg
Hi my names are agent Jim Long, i have your email contact through our management which sent me for the delivery of your box which you have kept silent to me for long which made me to deposited your fund to the First Republic Bank of USA since you should not attend to me for long and all the paper works with me is about to get expired and that should be another problems as you are not ready to help.

Now make sure you contact the above bank with this phone +1360249-9254/(+19512687726 and make sure that you respond with the bellow information's for your new online account creation/ opening.

Your full names:::::::
Your full home or office address::::::
Your date of Birth:::::
Your::State::
Your::::Zip code::::
Your::::Nationality:::
Your::::direct cell or mobile phone and attachment of any of your ID.

Bear it in mind that this process will not cost you a cent because i took care of the needed charges before i i left to Africa so fear not and obey the First Republic Bank of USA, management as they will serve you better and bellow is their full contact details.

Email==josephpetiti@web.cg
Address=$8 Royal Palm Way west of South County Road Palm Beach, FL 33480
Phone==+1360249-9254/(+19512687726

Thanks yours, special agent
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.