+12109870266

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12109870266

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12109870266
Email: dhl1couriercompany1@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: dhl1couriercompany1@gmail.com
FROM EFCC SOUTH AFRICA SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION PROGRAM UNIT IN
CONJUNCTION WITH OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY TO THE GOVERNMENT OF THE
FEDERATION. Budget Office of the Federation (Federal Ministry of Finance)
Email: ( dhl1couriercompany1@gmail.com)

Dear Approved Beneficiary,

We write to inform you that, the presidency, economic and financial crimes commission, federal ministry of ministry of finance, foreign operations unit of First National bank of South Africa, SA police force, special fraud investigation unit, US department of the treasury, U.S. National central bureau of Interpol, FBI, U.S. Secret service, us diplomatic mission in South Africa, in alliance with united nations delegates have been working towards the eradication of Internet Fraud in western part of Africa.

Sequel to our comprehensive investigations, we have so far recovered so much money from these Cyber criminals which is over ($81,375,000.00) EIGHTY ONE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED & SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND US DOLLARS. The United Nation Anti-Corruption Commission and the (EFCC) Ghana and Benin have ordered that, the money recovered from these Cyber fraudsters (SCAMMERS) must be shared among 1st batch of 53 Victims of this menace, whom we have their emails and contacts in our Database here in Ghana, Nigeria, Benin and South Africa.

This email is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artist's file and computer hard disk in our custody here in SA therefore, qualified you for this UN Assisted compensation Program. We have approved to pay each of the victims we have their e-mail addresses the sum of US$2,535,000.00. Because of re-consolidation of banks in SA and liquidity crunch, we have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with a SECURED Courier Service, who have received Government accreditation and approval to courier and to carry out complete disposal services for the most highly classified material in accordance with the highest possible security standards to ensure safe/immediate settlement of all approved compensation.

So given by the content of this crucial notice, it is clear that no Shipping Agency can deliver cash from one point to another without scrutiny and customs check at the point of entry therefore; to by-pass this bottleneck, we have irrevocably arranged this fund to be safely delivered to you by visa debit card (ATM) under the auspices of a government certified Courier Express Mail Service, who is to deliver the package successfully to the point of destination without any delay.

Your Gold visa master card (ATM) number; 4539-7978-0214-3027 has been approved and upgraded in your favor this morning. Your secret pin number is 6742. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $50,000 usd is permitted for withdrawal per day from the ATM Account and we are duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM center of your choice/nearest to you.

In line with the fiscal Regulatory policy, the only STATUTORY FEE you are required to pay is the compulsory Economic Recovery Levy/Payment Authorization Mandate (Judicial Endorsement/Registration) of $497.00 only. And here is the information you will use and send the money.

Receiver Name:..... Eric Edon
City........... Cotonou.
Text Question:........ IN GOD.
Answer:........ WE TRUST.
Amount:...... $497.00 USD
Senders name .........
and Country............
and MTCN,,,,,,,,,,,,

Be aware that the courier delivery charges has been paid on your behalf by the government and shipment shall commence as soon as we hear from you, so you are advised to get back to us with the STATUTORY FEE and your home address where you want the ATM GOLD CARD to be deliver to you.

May God be with you Amen.

Kind regards, + 1 210987 0266

TEXT OR CALL
Signed. . . .
Mr. Michael Ibeto Ngo-Agu(Secretary EFCC General).
Executive Chairman (EFCC).
Email: ( dhl1couriercompany1@gmail.com )
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +12109870266

Post by NumberLover »

Email: uwestern660@gmail.com

Reply-to: uwestern660@gmail.com
Attn: Beneficiary,

I write to inform you that we have agreed and already sent you US$8,000 dollars, through western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of US$7.5million, I calling your tell phone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls, now I decided to email you the REFERENCE NUMBER and sender name so that you will pick up the first payment of US$8000 today to enable us send another US$8000Usd tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only US$8000.00 per day.

this is your information of your payment western union Below.

Send' S Name .Paul Aka
Reference No- 9144696551
Amount Sent: US$8000.

You can verify the reference number in any western union money transfer office near you or by tracking it on our website with this lin(https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/track-transfer.html/ )track You have to re-confirm your details to avoid any wrong deposit:

Full Name:
Home Address :
Phone Number:
Sex:
ID Copy:

But you are advised to know that this payment/prearrange reference number given to you are not registered or active for collection in any of your western union branch office, I have told you that as soon as you send the $64.00USD to the information below today, you will get your release funds today.

Receiver's Name:.......Lawrence Madu
Location Address:......Cotonou Benin Republic
Text Question:.......Color
Text Answer:.......Blue
Amount :.....$64

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible and feel free to send me your mobile/tell phone number or send me an sms text, then I will give you a call or text ok.

WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.YOURS FAITHFULLY, VIEW ATTACHED PAYMENT SLIPS.

Tell Call or text; + 1 210 987 0266
Contact Name: Dr. Dimity Richard
Email:( uwestern660@gmail.com )
International Customer Relation Officer
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: + 12109870266
Email: moneygramm617@gmail.com

Reply-to: moneygramm617@gmail.com
Hello Dear Beneficiary,

This message is from the Management of Money Gram Money Transfer Office St. Paul, MN. 55104 United States Of America and We wish to inform you that the IMF have release your funds sum of $30Million US Dollars issued on your name and the money was deposited with us in this Office as MTCN and Reference Number credit card, we shall be sending the money to you everyday 7000.00usd until we complete the total payment of $30 Million us dollars to you and right now your first payment of Today has been paid to your name and below is the Money Gram Payment information of your today payment:

your payment as be sent today track your fund as be ( https://secure.moneygram.com/track)

Senders name Daniel Salinas
Reference Number... #60453011
Text Question.. When?
Text Answer.. Now
Amount Sent... $7000.00

Now you are to reconfirm your personal information to me so that the payment will be reconfirmed with your information that we have with us here:

Your Name:..........
Your Address:.......
Your Telephone Number:.....
Your Age:.........
Your Country:.........
Your occupation
Your Email..........

But you are advised to know that this payment/prearrange reference number given to you are not registered or active for collection in any of your Money Gram branch office, I have told you that as soon as you send the $65.00USD to the information below, you will get your release funds.

Receiver's Name:.......Eric Edon
Location Address:......Cotonou Benin Republic
Text Question:....... in god
Text Answer:.......we trust
Amount :.....$65

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible and feel free to send me your mobile/tell phone number or send me an sms text, then I will give you a call Or text; + 1 210 987 0266

Thank You

Mr.John Jerry
The Management Of Money Gram
St. Paul, MN. 55104 United States Of America
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: dhl.company01@yandex.com

Reply-to: dhl.company01@yandex.com
Attention My Dear Customer;

I write to inform you that the diplomat has arrived MIAMI International Airport 2 days ago with your consignment Box, His Name is Diplomat Dr.Richard Adams Please Email Him your Full address And Mobile Number on how to reach to your Door Step including your Identity Proof that will help him for smooth delivery, Contact him with your full Information Below.

Full Name:
Home Address:
P.O. Box Address:
Postal Address:
Telephone Number:
Age and Sex:

Don't let him know the content because it contains $30 Million Dollars, His contact E-mail ( dhl.company01@yandex.com )

Thank you

Best Regards,

Dr.Richard Adams
Tell; + 1 210 987 0266
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Attention,

Information reaching us from our corporate headquarters now, states that you only have 10hours to effect payment for the activation of your Mtcn to enable you cash up your first $6000.00. from your total ($9.7Million USD) since you are finding it difficult to make this payment we have decided that you are to go ahead and pay whatever you have for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the required sum, time is of the essence here. You are to pay what ever you have for the activation fee; we will activate your Mtcn upon receipt of this payment.

be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first $6000.00. Also I am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your Mtcn of which you will and can never cash up the balance sum i want you to send the renewing and transfer fee with the information bellow.

Receiver Name..........Lawrence Madu
Country................Benin Republic
City...................Cotonou
Test question..........How Long
Test answer............2hours
Mtcn number...........?
Sender s name.........?
Amount.......

please any amount you send let us know send us the MTCN number immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the transfer fee we will send you the first receipt of your $6000.00. Today and not tomorrow.

Mr Robert kingsly
Phone Number + 1 21098 70266
WESTERN UNION OFFICE; + 1 21098 70266
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

United States Money Gram deposit funds.
United States Of America Management Money Gram
Tell Phone Call Or Text; + 1 2109 870 266

Attention My Dear,

Your first payment of $8000 usd is about to sent today through money Gram money deposit You are advise to Contact; Mr. William Kenneth, wait All your full information.such as.

Full name---------
Mobile Number:--------------
Direct telephone number------
Country of origin:--------
Home address:-------
Occupation/ age/ sex-----
City -------------------
A copy of your ID--------

To enable him to send your First Payment of $8000 today.For more information contact; Mr. William Kenneth,

Telephone number: + 1 2109 870 266, Email ( uwestern660@gmail.com ) he will keep sending you payment until your total fund is Completed $7.5million Us Dollars united state.

Best Regards
Tell phone Call; + 1 2109 870 266
United States Money Gram deposit funds.
United States Of America Management Money Gram
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Reply-to: to uwestern660@gmail.com
Attention,

Information reaching us from our corporate headquarters now, states that you only have 10hours to effect payment for the activation of your Mtcn to enable you cash up your first $6000.00. from your total ($9.7Million USD) since you are finding it difficult to make this payment we have decided that you are to go ahead and pay whatever you have for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the required sum, time is of the essence here. You are to pay what ever you have for the activation fee; we will activate your Mtcn upon receipt of this payment.

be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first $6000.00. Also I am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your Mtcn of which you will and can never cash up the balance sum i want you to send the renewing and transfer fee with the information bellow.

Receiver Name..........Lawrence Madu
Country................Benin Republic
City...................Cotonou
Test question..........How Long
Test answer............2hours
Mtcn number...........?
Sender s name.........?
Amount.......

please any amount you send let us know send us the MTCN number immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the transfer fee we will send you the first receipt of your $6000.00. Today and not tomorrow.

Mr Robert kingsly
Phone Number + 1 21098 70266
WESTERN UNION OFFICE; + 1 21098 70266
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Reply-to: money.deposit@hotmail.ru
MONEY GRAM OFFICE MONEY DEPOSIT FUNDS.

Attention My Dear,

Your first payment of $7000 Is about to sent today through money Gram office money deposit, this is your REFERENCE NUMBER { 60248284 } Of your deposit USD $7000, So that you are advise to Contact Dr.Paul Larry, your full information.such as.

Reconfirm your information to the security reason.

Valid Delivery Address:
Full Names:
Phone Number:

To enable him to send your first Payment of 7000 today.For more information

contact Dr.Paul Larry
Email; money.deposit@hotmail.ru

He will keep sending you payment until your total fund is Completed $9.5
Million US Dollars.

Best Regards
MONEY GRAM OFFICE MONEY DEPOSIT. + 1 2109 870 266
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: deposit.money@hotmail.ru

Reply-to: deposit.money@hotmail.ru
Attention,

We have deposited the check of your fund ($8.30000000USD) through Western Union department after our finally meeting Regarding your fund, all you will do is to contact Western Union director Dr.Chris Smith via E-mail: ( deposit.money@hotmail.ru ) to give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. Remember to send him your Full
Information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ______________
Phone Number: ___________
Your copy of I.D___________
Email ________

Though, Mr. Adams William has sent $7500 in your name today so contact Dr.Chris Smith or you call him as soon as + 1 2109 870 266

You receive this email and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the $7500 Please let us know
As soon as you received all your fund.

Best Regards.
Mrs.Mary Michael.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: william.larrey@hotmail.ru

Reply-to: william.larrey@hotmail.ru
Attn.Dear,

I am Mr. Kingsley Charles, the director of international airport Texas United States.

Due to the illegal operations of fraudsters in this country America our council with the united Nation forum has established to help you and other scam victims recover your funds and consignments boxes here in America. So far now, we have recovered 100 consignment boxes abandoned in our airport ware house and an other 50 consignment boxes apprehended from illegal fake diplomats.

Due to the petitions received by the formal UN boss secretary general-general Kofi Annan from all over the continent in regards to the fraudulent activities going on in America sub-region with the Security's agent and diplomats who has been delaying people's funds and gold hold, consignments and valuables in their custody are demand to be releases to their owners.

I am commissioner McAllen-Miller the director of international airport Texas, McAllen-Miller commissioner of international airport Texas United States for peace keeping, appointed by the new government of (NDC) president professor Vickie Sutton, I have included Your name into the beneficiary files of scam victims for release of 2 consignment boxes valuable of $95million us dollars and 85kilograms of gold deliver to you from the cargo department of the united nation diplomatic courier service here in Texas United State.

You are therefore advice to submit all your information for onward delivery of your 2 register Consignment boxes deliver to you.
Passport id.

Full name. Home or office address.
Direct telephone number/mobile number.
Fax number. Country of origin.

Please kindly note the below important registration details of your (2) consignment boxes ........................

1. The registration no............................ Gil/am/xxx21/0x
2. The batch number of the boxes...................Gil/ am/xxx54/0x
3. Security code number........................ ..sfss/am942054/02
4. Serial no............................ .....0043687/be.

You are advise to act fast in receipt of this email to you and any further delay will be the pleasure of the Unhurt to use your fund to help the displaced people in Darfur and you are also advice to stop any illegal transaction because we have place our net working on you in any transaction you may likely participant on.

For further negotiation to enhance the completion of this transaction, you will contact the united Nation diplomatic base (U.N.D.B) for delivery of your 2 consignment boxes to you after you complete the payment of $110 us dollars for the endorsement fees for the signatory of the Texas international airport Authority .

NOTE YOU ARE ADVICE TO DIRECT THE FEE TO BENIN AS ORIGINATED OF YOUR BOXES VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.

RECEIVER'S NAME: RUAL UMEH
CITY: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: URGENT
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT: $110USD.

Best regards.
Mr. Kingsley Charles
The director of international airport Texas.
Tell Phone Call Or Text; + 1 21098 70266