+18169055603

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+18169055603

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +18169055603
Email: diplomaticagent165@naij.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: diplomaticagent165@naij.com
Hello Dear. My diplomat just i am in Atlanta Georgia Airport with your package worth of $(10.5MILLION US DOLLAR) please Contact with your delivery information such as,Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:Name of ( DIPLOMAT PATRICK LENNOX)E-mail:( diplomaticagent165@naij.com ) CALL ME +1(816) 905-5603 Best Regards, MR.William. Robert
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +18169055603

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +18169055603 & +22961510149
Emails: emmanuelsylvester24@yahoo.com.sg & diplomat.patricklennox@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: emmanuelsylvester24@yahoo.com.sg
Please Your Urgent Attention Is Needed, We wish to inform you that the diplomatic agent conveying the consignment box valued the sum of $9.7 Million United States Dollars misplaced your address and he is currently stranded at the international airport right now. We required you reconfirm the following information below so that he can deliver your consignment box to you today, NAME: =============================ADDRESS: ===========================MOBILE NO: =========================NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT: ======A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: =====YOUR POST OFFICE ADDRESS;P.O BOX: ==OCCUPATION: ======================== Please do contact the diplomatic agent with the email below with the information required: Contact Person :Diplomat Patrick Lennox Email: {diplomat.patricklennox@yahoo.com} Cell Phone/(816) 905-5603 He is waiting to hear from you today with the information. For security reason read bellow: I did not let the delivery Agent knows that your consignment box contain the above mentioned amount of United States Dollars and on No circumstances should you let him know the content is $9.7 MILLION USD (CASH). The consignments was moved from here as family treasures, so never allow him to open the box until it get to your base. This is for security reason. Just supply the above requirement info and also use this CODE as a subject matter to him:-CONSIGNMENT CODE: CAF/XX/05. Thanks. Regards, Mr Jerry New Phone number: +229-61510149 Director of FedEx Courier Company Benin Republic
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.