+15872881945

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+15872881945

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +15872881945
Scam Type: Employment Scam
MAERSK Conglomerate
2576 Matheson Blvd E,
Mississauga, ON L4W 5H1,
Canada

Dear Applicant,

With reference to the copy of Resume received, I write to inform you that we are well satisfied with your qualifications and have decided to give you an offer of employ you.

The decision to pick is totally based on our practical mind policy that we have recently incorporated, in respect with some psychological evaluations we have found out practical performance based interviews are much more fruitful on the long run. As a result your employment offer carries a 3 months probation clause

Find the attached copy of the Contract Agreement and Employment Interview Question Details from our Legal Adviser. You are advised to read and understand the Agreement document perfectly, if you are perfectly satisfied, we instruct you to go ahead and fill in your data and sign it, then you will need to proceed to filling the interview form also attached for your preliminary questionnaire. Both document you will need to send the signed copied back to us for documentation

We will be making arrangement on how to facilitate your Work/ Resident Visa and all the travelling documents that will enable you come to Canada to resume work.

The details will be revealed to you when we send you your appointment letter which is the next stage of your recruitment process. Your designation will be disclosed in your appointment letter.

We urge you to hurry up the process because we need you to resume work immediately. You have to get all your required documents for the visa process ready. We will send you an offer of appointment letter after you accept and sign the agreement.

Yours sincerely,
Robert Routs CHR,
Senior Human Resources Coordinator,
MAERSK Conglomerate. Canada
+15872881945
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +15872881945

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +15872881945
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Dear Applicant ,

Good day to you and how are you?, with reference to your CV and copy of international passport received for the job application. I want to sincerely apologize for the delay experienced in getting back to you, I had to make an important journey to United States, am just getting back home from the airport.

Kindly find the attached copy of the contract agreement document from my Attorney. I advise you to read the agreement document carefully and if you are satisfied with the terms and condition, do fill up the columns with your information and print & sign the copy of the agreement document.

In order to intimate you more about the Job you will be required to undertake with me.

I need your abrupt sharpness to details, arrangement of my schedule, also please do note has it is not stated in the contract agreement directly, you will be required to travel with me or alone on errands to other countries like the United States or any I might have a private business to attend to.

To clarify you further you are not being absorbed in to the family company (Pattison and Pattison Inc.) but you are being absorbed under my own personal services

Also I will like you to know that you are working directly with me as my private personal assistant and so you will be required to be very confidential with matters pertaining to my personal issue unless I authorize otherwise.

If you have the need to travel with your family member you can indicate through mail so that proper arrangement will be done to assist their file processing along with yours.

Upon confirmation of the signed copy, I would be contacting the Canadian immigration center in your country to provide necessary document to secure your work permit and visa. I would urge you to hurry up the process, as I will need you to resume work on the stipulated date in the contract agreement because of my commitment and schedule. You will need to fill in your name and passport number before you sign

The Job Offer letter shall be done immediately the contract letter is acceptable by you and duly signed.

Do not hesitate to reach me on the number below in case you have any query with the contract agreement.

Warm Regards
+15872881945
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.