+16513149772

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+16513149772

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +16513149772
Email: mrsethelmcguire040@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrsethelmcguire040@yahoo.com
I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned here at our warehouse In Los Angles International Airport for over a period of 2 years and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in it. From my findings, the cargo originated from Benin Republic and the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent. So after our discovering, we decided to break the box and we found cotton wool lining wedged into the plywood box, the box contained $8.5 Million USD dollars. And we also found out that the box also contained one certificate which is LEGALITY CERTIFICATE. Please I want you to text me message so that I can show you everything.

Click below Link to know about me http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-h ... story.html

Best Regards

Assistant Chief Ethel McGuire
Los Angeles International Airport
1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, United States
Code: LAX Elevation: 38 m
Phone: +1 (651) 314-9772
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.